Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ping-Pong

Go down 
+3
Supa Kawaii Twiggy
Silly Lily
Rachel
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Silly Lily
Olympian
Silly Lily

Location : in my hubbu bubbu bubble- gum bubble (dont pop it!!!)

Ping-Pong - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ping-Pong   Ping-Pong - Page 2 Icon_minitime4/10/2012, 6:11 pm

Clyta smiled and grabbed a red paddle, twisting it her hands. She waited for the ball to be served, and she hit it back and forth with the girl. It ended up bouncing off the edge on her side. "Aw, darn.You got one point" She said grabbing the ball, before it had a chance to roll away. " So, wh-what'ss your name?" She studdered, serving the ball. Clyta didnt want to be stuck with calling the girl her, it, that, you, et cetera, and besides, her father always told her making friends was a great thing.
Back to top Go down
Kenzie
Mortal
Kenzie

Ping-Pong - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ping-Pong   Ping-Pong - Page 2 Icon_minitime4/10/2012, 7:43 pm

"Eleanor. Call me Elle. What's your's?" Elle smiled when she got the point. "Score!" Elle almost took off her plastic gloves before realizing what she was doing. She got a bit serious and made sure her gloves were on tight.
Back to top Go down
http://ewkenzie.tumblr.com/
Silly Lily
Olympian
Silly Lily

Ping-Pong - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ping-Pong   Ping-Pong - Page 2 Icon_minitime4/10/2012, 8:49 pm

Clyta hit the ball back to her, biting her lip in anticipation. She kept her arms tense as to make sure she hit the ball more correctly each time. "Uh.. Im Ph-Clyta." She paused. "Clyta. Im Clyta." She mentally smacked herself. Great job. Now she probably thinks im a weirdo.

Back to top Go down
Kenzie
Mortal
Kenzie

Ping-Pong - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ping-Pong   Ping-Pong - Page 2 Icon_minitime4/10/2012, 9:27 pm

That's a nice name. I'm named after Eleanor Farjeon, the famous poet." Elle attemped to hit the ping-pong ball but, missed. The ball bounced across the floor and towards the line of ps3's. She rushed over before another person took it. Elle snatched the white ball up right before a boy, about 10, reached for it. "This is our ball. You play your game." Elle smiled and walked back to the table, serving the ball.
Back to top Go down
Silly Lily
Olympian
Silly Lily

Ping-Pong - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ping-Pong   Ping-Pong - Page 2 Icon_minitime4/10/2012, 10:01 pm

Clyta stood the paddle on the table and twirled it. "Thanks" She smiled, blushing slightly by the compliment. "Eleanor Farjeon? Huh, I've never heard of her" She stated, waiting for her to serve. "Do you remember anything she wrote?"
Back to top Go down
Kenzie
Mortal
Kenzie

Ping-Pong - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ping-Pong   Ping-Pong - Page 2 Icon_minitime4/10/2012, 10:45 pm

"I know one off by heart, its about cats.

He's nothing much but fur
And two round eyes of blue,
He has a giant purr
And a midget mew.

He darts and pats the air,
He starts and cocks his ear,
When there is nothing there
For him to see and hear.

He runs around in rings,
But why we cannot tell;
With sideways leaps he springs
At things invisible -
Then half-way through a leap
His startled eyeballs close,
And he drops off to sleep With one paw on his nose."

Elle smiled and hit the ball. "Its a weird poem. She wrote childrens books and stuff. "

Back to top Go down
Silly Lily
Olympian
Silly Lily

Ping-Pong - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ping-Pong   Ping-Pong - Page 2 Icon_minitime4/10/2012, 11:15 pm

Clyta smiled and hit the ball back. "Aww... That's so cute!" She giggled. "I love cats. How about you?Do you like them?" She asked Elle.
Back to top Go down
Kenzie
Mortal
Kenzie

Ping-Pong - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ping-Pong   Ping-Pong - Page 2 Icon_minitime4/10/2012, 11:20 pm

Elle nodded. "Very much actually. My father had a couple cats when we lived in Vancouver. We had black cats mostly. Then the odd ball orange cat that we actually named Oddball." Elle smiled and hit the ball back.
Back to top Go down
Silly Lily
Olympian
Silly Lily

Ping-Pong - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ping-Pong   Ping-Pong - Page 2 Icon_minitime4/10/2012, 11:43 pm

Clyta giggled. "I wish i had a cat" She said. "They have so much character, and nobody notices it." She frowned slightly. Now, you all know Clyta is a fish person, and think she would hate cats, right? Nope. If anything, they're one of the nicer species to them, besides the wild ones. Dogs were worse, other fish, birds, crocs.You get the idea. Clyta shivered at the thought.
Back to top Go down
Kenzie
Mortal
Kenzie

Ping-Pong - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ping-Pong   Ping-Pong - Page 2 Icon_minitime4/10/2012, 11:45 pm

Elle smiled. "My cats, they would jump at the windows, trying to catch birds. It was pretty funny. They'd make a funny noise. Then meow after. Like they had a headache and wanted an Advil." Elle whacked the ball pretty hard that time and it didn't even hit the table.
Back to top Go down
Silly Lily
Olympian
Silly Lily

Ping-Pong - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ping-Pong   Ping-Pong - Page 2 Icon_minitime4/11/2012, 7:16 pm

Clyta smiled watching the ball. "Aww, that's so adorable!" She said getting completely distracted. Elle hit the ball so hard, it ended up pouncing off Clyta's forhead and onto the floor. Clyta ended up doubling over in laughter, hunched over the ping-pong table. "Oh-h hah, my, hahah, god-ds! Hah!" She laughed and giggled.
Back to top Go down
Kenzie
Mortal
Kenzie

Ping-Pong - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ping-Pong   Ping-Pong - Page 2 Icon_minitime4/11/2012, 7:40 pm

Elle's hand slapped her mouth. "I'm so sorry!" When Clyta started to laugh, Elle did as well. "Gods, I wish I could make a gif out of that. That would be so funny." Elle smiled ran to pick up the ball, which had rolled, once again, all the way across the room.
Back to top Go down
Silly Lily
Olympian
Silly Lily

Ping-Pong - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ping-Pong   Ping-Pong - Page 2 Icon_minitime4/11/2012, 9:54 pm

Clyta laughed for another few minutes before regaining herself. "Oh it's alright" She said, rubbing the red dot on her forhead. "That was fun."
Back to top Go down
Kenzie
Mortal
Kenzie

Ping-Pong - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ping-Pong   Ping-Pong - Page 2 Icon_minitime4/11/2012, 10:00 pm

Elle felt bad. There was a red spot on Clyta's forehead now. "Did it even hurt?" Elle hit the ball. This time it flew through the air and bounced of the blue table. She smiled and twirled the paddle in her hand.
Back to top Go down
Silly Lily
Olympian
Silly Lily

Ping-Pong - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ping-Pong   Ping-Pong - Page 2 Icon_minitime4/11/2012, 10:08 pm

"Quite honestly, nope. Just felt like someone flicked me." Clyta giggled. She hit the ball back. "Don't feel bad. It's okay. I'll probably write it in my dairy."
Back to top Go down
Kenzie
Mortal
Kenzie

Ping-Pong - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ping-Pong   Ping-Pong - Page 2 Icon_minitime4/11/2012, 10:14 pm

"You keep a diary too? I though that it was weird for a girl my age to keep a diary. I've kept one since I was 7. But, back then I used to write about the latest barbie or cabbage patch kid." Elle laughed. She whack the ball back at Clyta. She was enjoying herself for once in her life. Her stupid curse had made her miserable. Now she had to wear these stupid gloves to make sure she didn't turn anything to dust.
Back to top Go down
Silly Lily
Olympian
Silly Lily

Ping-Pong - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ping-Pong   Ping-Pong - Page 2 Icon_minitime4/12/2012, 6:24 pm

Clyta smiled at her comment. "Yeah, i've had one since i was 7 too." She hit the ball again. This was the most fun Clyta's probably had in a while, and the best ping-pong game ever. When ever she'd play with other's they always messed around and sucked. "Why do you wear those gloves?" She asked curiously, feeling more relaxed around Elle.
Back to top Go down
Kenzie
Mortal
Kenzie

Ping-Pong - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ping-Pong   Ping-Pong - Page 2 Icon_minitime4/12/2012, 7:53 pm

Elle tensed up a bit. "Well, since I'm a daughter of Ate, goddess of recklessness, I had to be reckless right? Well, when I was claimed, I also got cursed. Whenever I touch an inanimate object, it turns to dust. These gloves are immune to my "power". So, now, I have to wear these all day." Elle sighed and hit the ball back to Clyta.
Back to top Go down
Silly Lily
Olympian
Silly Lily

Ping-Pong - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ping-Pong   Ping-Pong - Page 2 Icon_minitime4/13/2012, 12:07 am

Clyta smiled and caught the ball. "Oh my gods, that's horrible, yet cool at the same time. Who's Ate?" She asked. "And that's your Godly parent right? Can you turn something into dust right now?" Clyta mentally hit herself for blurting out so many questions.
Back to top Go down
Kenzie
Mortal
Kenzie

Ping-Pong - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ping-Pong   Ping-Pong - Page 2 Icon_minitime4/13/2012, 12:25 am

Elle nodded. She slipped off her glove and touched the ping pong ball. There was a poof and the white dust rained down on the table. "Ate is tue goddess of Recklessness." Elle didn't like showing much people her "power". She felt comfortable around Clyta though. Elle put her glove back on and adjusted the way it fit.
Back to top Go down
Silly Lily
Olympian
Silly Lily

Ping-Pong - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ping-Pong   Ping-Pong - Page 2 Icon_minitime4/13/2012, 12:33 am

Clyta looked at Elle and mentally hit herself again for making her do her power, thing. "But it must come in handy right? I mean, if a monster attacks you, you can wing it and try to touch them, right." Clyta shrugged, playing with the newly formed dust.
Back to top Go down
Kenzie
Mortal
Kenzie

Ping-Pong - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ping-Pong   Ping-Pong - Page 2 Icon_minitime4/13/2012, 12:38 am

Elle shook her head. "It only works on inanimate objects. Monsters are living and are animate objects." Elle gave a half smile and took another ping pong ball from the bucket on the floor. She hit it hard enough for it not even to hit the table.

Last edited by Kenzie on 4/14/2012, 3:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Silly Lily
Olympian
Silly Lily

Ping-Pong - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ping-Pong   Ping-Pong - Page 2 Icon_minitime4/14/2012, 2:31 am

Clyta shrugged and bit the ball back. "That's such a bummer" She said, wondering what time it was. Then again, imagine how bad it would hurt if she touched you, and you turned to dust. That's would be million's of year of toture in one second.
Back to top Go down
Kenzie
Mortal
Kenzie

Ping-Pong - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ping-Pong   Ping-Pong - Page 2 Icon_minitime4/15/2012, 3:51 pm

Elle hit the ball back to Clyta. "So, do you have any special powers?" Elle tucked a piece of her smooth, brown hair behind her ear. She was quite lonely most of the time. Or maybe she just choose to be that way. Although, Elle was shy and didn't talk to many people, she was enjoying herself. She hadn't played Ping Pong in months, maybe years.
Back to top Go down
Silly Lily
Olympian
Silly Lily

Ping-Pong - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ping-Pong   Ping-Pong - Page 2 Icon_minitime4/16/2012, 12:52 am

Clya smiled and hit the ball back. "Yes, actually. My mother is Amphitrite, goddess of the sea, wife of Poseidon." She said. Her father always told Clyta she had her mother's eyes, and now she understood what his real story to that was. "I can control water, and talk to fish. Would you like to see?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ping-Pong - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ping-Pong   Ping-Pong - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ping-Pong
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next