Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Random New Charrie 'Cause I'm Bored

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Random New Charrie 'Cause I'm Bored Empty
PostSubject: Random New Charrie 'Cause I'm Bored   Random New Charrie 'Cause I'm Bored Icon_minitime8/2/2010, 4:07 pm

Character Name: Alexandra...aka...Lexi

Description (hair and eye color, height, body type (skinny, muscular, etc) required): electric blue eyes, jet black hair a little past her shoulders, 5'6", average but muscular

God and mortal parent: Nemisis...and she never knew her dad

Powers: making people want revenge on someone for no reason at all

Flaws: is terrified of the dark, shes claustrophobic, and gets carried away in fights

Pets: none

Weapon: a CB sword

Talents/Skills: good fighter, runs fast

RP Example*: I walked into the sword fighting arena. I stabbed and slashed at some dummies. Wow, I was bored. Some person came up behind me and slashed at my leg. It started bleeding. The person turned around and ran away. "What the. . .?" I got a good look at the person before he left. I already started planning my revenge. . .

Biography*: When Lexi was a kid, her father took her to a foster care place. She never really stayed with one family. They were all mean to her, and she eventually got revenge ont hem all. The families would give her away again, and it went on like this forever. Lexi was finally put with one family, and they drover her up a wall. She ran away, got her revenge, then was found by a saytr. She was taken to camp and was explained everything about herself.

Notes:
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

Random New Charrie 'Cause I'm Bored Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random New Charrie 'Cause I'm Bored   Random New Charrie 'Cause I'm Bored Icon_minitime8/2/2010, 8:13 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down

Random New Charrie 'Cause I'm Bored
Page 1 of 1