Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My First Character

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

My First Character  Empty
PostSubject: My First Character    My First Character  Icon_minitime8/16/2010, 2:24 pm

Character Name: Emily Mull
Description (hair and eye color, height, body type (skinny, muscular, etc) required):
-hair: long (half way down her back) and brown
-eye color: changes with her surroundings
-height: 5'4
-body type: skinny- slim, fit/athletic
God and mortal parent: Aphrodite/ David Mull
Powers**: can make others fall on love, her limit is three hours straight. if she goes over her limit then she out cold of a couple of days
Flaws***: stubborn, kind of paranoid, somewhat anger management and somewhat bipolar
Pets: none
Weapon: a two and a half foot celestial bronze sword/ a ring that has a heart and her name on it (gems are pink and white)
Spoiler:
Talents/Skills: guitar, piano, singing, drawing, cooking
RP Example*: I was walking in the forest to get some last minute practice before lunch. I hear a rustle in the bush and pull off my ring. It turns into a two and a half foot celestial bronze sword. I get ready for the worst. Suddenly a hellhound jumps out of the bushes and pounces me.

Biography*: I was born and raised in Jacksonville Florida on February 12. I live with my dad and twin brother in our two story house, close by the beach. I was the captain of the cheer leading squad at West Jefferson High. I was also the student body president. I have always heard that my mother died when she gave birth to me, but i never believed it. All that i have left to remember her is the heart ring with two gems and my name engraved on it. One day while i was visiting Liberty Collage for the Arts, I was attacked by a monster out of no where. I was saved by a satyr and other demigod passing by. then i was brought to camp half blood against my own will by my father.
Notes: none
Back to top Go down
ML
Demi-Titan
ML

PostSubject: Re: My First Character    My First Character  Icon_minitime8/16/2010, 4:10 pm

The love is not true love right?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My First Character    My First Character  Icon_minitime8/16/2010, 5:01 pm

ummm either or.. she could help someone with their love life using her powers or she could use her powers for mischievous acts too
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: My First Character    My First Character  Icon_minitime8/18/2010, 9:44 pm

Eh... so, is it true love or not?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My First Character    My First Character  Icon_minitime8/18/2010, 11:06 pm

erm... no
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: My First Character    My First Character  Icon_minitime8/21/2010, 9:32 pm

OOOOOKAY THEN!

Approved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My First Character    My First Character  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My First Character
Page 1 of 1