Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

kasi said i could have an artemis charrie :p

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hammah
The Plastics
Hammah

kasi said i could have an artemis charrie :p Empty
PostSubject: kasi said i could have an artemis charrie :p   kasi said i could have an artemis charrie :p Icon_minitime8/23/2010, 7:23 pm

Name: Katniss Everdeen

Description: grey eyes, long dark brown hair most of the time braided down her back, 5'4" skinny, but unshown muschels, olive skin tone

God Parent: Artemis

Mortal Parent: Bob Everdeen

Pets: none

Talents: can climb, run short distances fast,

Weapon**: bow and arrows, knives

Flaws: short temper, isn't very open with other people,

Powers(must relate to god parent; optional): awesome hunter, stronger at night, rarely misses when shooting an arrow

Life Before CHB*: Katniss grew up in a nation called Panem. It was a Capitol surrounded by twelve districts. She lived in district twelve. District twelve was the district of mining. Her father died in a mine blow up thing, so Katniss lived with her younger sister and her tep-mother. Her mom became very ill and so Katniss was obligated(does this make sense here...not sure?) to hunt animals and find food. Before her father died, he had taught her to use bow and arrows. She was very skilled with these, and rarely missed. Katniss kept her sister and step mother alive, for a long time. She was in the forest one day, hunting for food, when a hell-hound came. She heard it and got her bow and arrows ready, knowing it was big game. When it approached her, she didn't quite know what it was. She shot it in the heart, from high in a tree. Katniss climbed down, and a satyr was there...waiting to take her to camp. She went home, got all of her hunting materials, and left.

RP Example*: I walked into the forest, my quiver slung over my shoulder. I heard a noise nearby. I quickly scrambled into a tree, and drew a knife. I put an arrow in my bow, and had that ready. Some kind of monster thing emerged from the thick trees. I couldn't really tell what it was from the angle I was in. I shot my arrow at its eye, successfully hitting it. I then threw one of my knives at its heart. I missed by a couple of inches. I pulled out another knife, and hit it right in the heart. I grinned to myself then jumped down from the tree, surveying my kill. Hmm...still wasn't sure what it was. It disappeared, and I walked out of the forest.

Any notes about your characters: I based her off of Katniss from The Hunger Games Very Happy

Last edited by Buddy on 8/23/2010, 7:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

kasi said i could have an artemis charrie :p Empty
PostSubject: Re: kasi said i could have an artemis charrie :p   kasi said i could have an artemis charrie :p Icon_minitime8/23/2010, 7:24 pm

Approved... I guess ~_~
Back to top Go down

kasi said i could have an artemis charrie :p
Page 1 of 1