Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Dummies

Go down 
+17
Vikus
Falcon3100
Gravity
Wednesday
Hammah
Carrie Beary
Swishalicious
PeetaMellark
Dexter
Bob
Dragonfire
Dena
Kasi
Evimero
ML
Silly Lily
Damascus
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 26 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

The Dummies - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dummies   The Dummies - Page 19 Icon_minitime12/22/2011, 5:26 pm

Kai watched his fireball turn into a block of ice. He shrugged and then turned around and started walking off. He was bored and din't really feel like staying in this boring place. Unless he was attacked he wasn't going to stay here, and dummies aren't really ones for attacking people.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: The Dummies   The Dummies - Page 19 Icon_minitime12/22/2011, 5:31 pm

I gave the guy a weird look, really? He was going to ignore my block of ice. Fine. I then sent a flash of coldness towards him, freezing up his insides. I knew I had to make it become extremely powerful because it was like putting out a fire. That tired me out.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Dummies   The Dummies - Page 19 Icon_minitime12/22/2011, 5:39 pm

Kai felt the coldness rush over him and knew that the girl must being doing it. He shivered for a moment then set his arms on fire and let his body warm up. After a few seconds he waved his arms around and the fire on his arms died down. The headachs started coming soon after that but he just ignored the pain because he was used to it by now. He took out a bottle of Advil and swallowed one of the pieces of medicine. He then shook his head and waited for the pill to take effect.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: The Dummies   The Dummies - Page 19 Icon_minitime12/22/2011, 5:42 pm

Ugh. I stopped the coldness from rushing in. Fire and Ice, don't mix. They're both weaknesses for each other. I squinted my eyes, giving him an odd look.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Dummies   The Dummies - Page 19 Icon_minitime12/22/2011, 5:44 pm

Kai stared at the girl in a blank emotionless stare. He wasn't sure who this girl was but she was powerful. If it weren't for the side effects to powers that everyone had then this girl would more then likely be Kai's equal. And he should know because he has met another person who was his equal. He knew someone who could match his power with the exact opposite of his powers. He knew Wade.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: The Dummies   The Dummies - Page 19 Icon_minitime12/22/2011, 5:48 pm

I raised an eyebrowl, leaving a still emotionless look on my face. He was giving me an odd stare. Which was as much as emotionless as my expression towards him. So, being me, I came out straight to the point. "What are you staring at?"
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Dummies   The Dummies - Page 19 Icon_minitime12/22/2011, 5:52 pm

Kai shrugged and decided to answer her."I'm staring at the girl that just tried to freeze me. What are you staring at?"He said to her then lite an fire on each of his fingers for the fun of it. He was so bored at that moment that he honestly didn't mind if Terran came rampaging in to drag him back to Camden for some stupid reason.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: The Dummies   The Dummies - Page 19 Icon_minitime12/22/2011, 6:24 pm

"Obviously I'm staring at the guy who gave me a creepy look." I reply.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Dummies   The Dummies - Page 19 Icon_minitime12/22/2011, 6:27 pm

Kai shrugged then turned and started walk away. Really though he was taking a mental count to see how many times he used his powers. He then came to the conclusion that he had six more times before he had to wait an hour for then next set of twelve. He then summoned a ball of fire and shot it at the girl just to see if she still had some juice left or if she was all tapped out of power.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: The Dummies   The Dummies - Page 19 Icon_minitime12/22/2011, 6:31 pm

My eyes shot out, Are you for real? I then made the ball another chunk of ice. "Honestly? I do something to you. You melt it. You do something to me, I freeze it. It's a lose, and lose situation here." I say.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Dummies   The Dummies - Page 19 Icon_minitime12/22/2011, 6:39 pm

"Well I'm bored. And want to have something interesting to do before the rockhead Terran comes looking for me."Kai said to the girl in a motoned emotionless voice. His cold emotionless eyes were looking at the girl again. The girl was actually pretty attractive considering that she was his exact opposite in the game of powers. He shrugged and sat down int the dirt. He then took out an Ipod and began listening to Become the Catalyst by All That Remians in one ear. And half listening to anything the girl said in the other ear.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: The Dummies   The Dummies - Page 19 Icon_minitime12/22/2011, 6:45 pm

I tilted my head, Whaa..? I then followed him and sat down in the dirt, about 3 feet away from him. I studied him for a second, he was attractive. I guess. Whatever:p Anyways, I shook my head becoming out of trance. "Who's that..?"
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Dummies   The Dummies - Page 19 Icon_minitime12/22/2011, 6:49 pm

"It doesn't matter. You more then likely wont meet him."Kai said bordely as his song finished. He then looked up at her again. She was very attractive especialy with the red hair and the whiteish/gray eyes she had. She looked like a confliction between Fire and Ice. Which only made her more attractive.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: The Dummies   The Dummies - Page 19 Icon_minitime12/22/2011, 6:53 pm

I blinked a couple times. "Aw, is he your imaginary friend?" I said. It was probably weird to say that with my mellow expression. It's just I'm all -_-
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Dummies   The Dummies - Page 19 Icon_minitime12/22/2011, 6:57 pm

"No he's real. But Camden always has him do his dirty work. So Terran almost never has time to himself."Kai said like it was the most normal thing in the world. He didn't act bothered or anything by her attempt to make Terran sound imaginary with her equally mellow expression.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: The Dummies   The Dummies - Page 19 Icon_minitime12/22/2011, 7:06 pm

"Oh." I started to drag my finger around in the dirt. Writing words and making fancy symbols. He was so... mellow... so.. like me? It was weird. "Who are they really then?" I was at least curious a bit.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Dummies   The Dummies - Page 19 Icon_minitime12/22/2011, 7:11 pm

"Terran, Camden,and Wade are their names. My names Kai just for your own curiosity. Anyway I met them when I was 14. At the age of 16 we adopted the name the Elementals as Camden says, and a year later we were brought here."Kai said like it was any average story that everyone went through. He talked about his meeting with the team almostlike most people would talk about the kind of food they liked.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: The Dummies   The Dummies - Page 19 Icon_minitime12/22/2011, 7:35 pm

"I'm Serenity..." I add on. Then think about something for a second. Making an awkward silence. "So. You're superheroes now?" I questioned. It sounded superheroy to me. I mean, 'The Elementals?' It sounds like somthing out of a comic book.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Dummies   The Dummies - Page 19 Icon_minitime12/22/2011, 7:38 pm

"No. if we were superheroes. I'd be less boring, and the four of us wouldn't be at this camp. Dont ask me why Camden chose to call use that but I dont care that much either."Kai said truthfully. He really didn't give a crap what he was called as long as it wasn't freak, weiredo, emo, etc.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: The Dummies   The Dummies - Page 19 Icon_minitime12/23/2011, 3:09 am

I nodded, "Ah." I say. That was understandable, honestly. I couldn't care less if I even had a name or not. I once forgot it. That was a ... sad moment. "I comepletely understand what you mean."
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Dummies   The Dummies - Page 19 Icon_minitime12/23/2011, 10:12 am

Kai put away his Ipod because he was done with it. "You know. you're the first person at this camp who can actually say they understand my problems and I actually believe you."Kai said to her
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: The Dummies   The Dummies - Page 19 Icon_minitime12/24/2011, 1:03 am

I shrug. "It's not really something you can't understand." I say. "I mean, I've had a rough life as well."
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Dummies   The Dummies - Page 19 Icon_minitime12/24/2011, 1:12 am

"Hmm I see."Kai said. e got up and walked a bit closer then sat back down. "Care to explain your past if I explain mine."He offered. This was a once in a lifetime offer that Kai didn't give out freely. He hasn't even told the rest of the Elementals about his life before them.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: The Dummies   The Dummies - Page 19 Icon_minitime12/24/2011, 1:19 am

Oh, story time. I thought to myself. I shrugged again, "Yeah, sure.. whatever."
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Dummies   The Dummies - Page 19 Icon_minitime12/24/2011, 1:29 am

"Hmm. Well I guess i could tell you that my life was a good one. My mom left me alone, I left her alone and we got along. But then we went on a camping trip and she was shot. I got p.o.ed and set a forest on fire because of it. Then I met the Elementals blah blah blah. Now I'm here."Kai said in a mellow dramatic way even though on the indside talking about the incident was killing him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Dummies   The Dummies - Page 19 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Dummies
Page 19 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 26 ... 33  Next