Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The beginning

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rayquaza
Demigod
Rayquaza

The beginning Empty
PostSubject: The beginning   The beginning Icon_minitime11/23/2010, 12:31 am

[Quick note, this story takes place in the 400-500's]

I was lost, no way home, no money, no pigeons, how'd I get here was a mystery, but the bigger mystery was how I was getting out. I was in a very small, grey room, the floor was cold and lifeless, just like the walls. A little window opened and food was pushed through, stale bread and water. I realized then I was a prisoner, for what reason is yet another mystery.

I heard rats scuttle across the floor as I did my best to brake and eat the rock-hard bread. I truly felt alone. What was I sentenced to, I wondered, was it death, or something much worse. There was no clear answer. I fell asleep, exhausted and hungry.

I dreamt of my life before this day, I was known as Kristoff Makarov, or to the locals Krist. I was in the form of a 14 year old boy when in actuality I was 1,700 years old. I am vampyre, a born vampire, I had the gift of wits and speed. I spent my time feeding on the locals and causing overall terror. I lived in a stereotypical mansion on a hill. I had two friends, Milaki Justri and Jax Dyavol. Jax was an Archangel while Milaki was a werewolf. A loud thump woke me up

"WAKE UP!" a dark figure barked at me, "You vile creature, you're NOTHING!"

He grabbed me, I was so thirsty I couldn't fight back, so I just let him drag me out of the room and into a dimly lit hall. This is just a dream, I thought, just a dream, just a dream, but it wasn't it, it was as real as the man's wooden stakes and silver tipped bolts loaded in his crossbow. For the first time in a long time, I was scared for my life.

I was thrown into another room, this one was lit very bright and contained humans in dark robes who were carrying various myth hunting weapons.

From behind me I heard, "Hello, my child, do you know who we are?"

I merely shook my head.

"We are the Slayer Society, we keep your kind in check."

"You mean vampires?"

He laughed, "Well yes, but also every other species of  mythological creature."

I cringed, this was a clan made to exterminate myths. It had to be against human laws. Then again humans hate us myths, mainly because we feed on them. It was how we survived, like they ate cattle, but they didn't understand, what idiotic children.

"You're messing with the natural order," I growled.

"Who are you to say I'm messing with natural orders when you're an unnatural abomination," he replied slyly.

That infuriated me, but I controlled myself, knowing any of these slayers could easily kill me in my current state.

"Time for you to go," was the last thing I heard before I dropped unconscious.
Back to top Go down

The beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: The beginning   The beginning Icon_minitime12/8/2010, 10:24 pm

nice!
Back to top Go down
Dena
Demi-Titan
Dena

The beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: The beginning   The beginning Icon_minitime12/11/2010, 1:01 pm

heheheh i found sooooo many vladamir-tod related stuff in this.

Kristoff - the goth dude
Dyavol - tomas's nickname from vikas
Slayer society- well.. the slayer society XD

heheheh overall good!
Back to top Go down
http://www.adenchan.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

The beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: The beginning   The beginning Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The beginning
Page 1 of 1