Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Evie Owens

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Evie Owens Empty
PostSubject: Evie Owens   Evie Owens Icon_minitime12/7/2010, 10:24 pm

Demigod form:

Character Name: Evie Owens
Description (hair and eye color, height, body type (skinny, muscular, etc) required): Gently curling blonde hair, deep blue eyes, medium height/borderline tall, skinny in genral but muscled arms and legs, a little pale but not albino.
God and mortal parent: Athena and Brandon Owens
Powers**: photographic memory involving all 5 senses
Flaws***: unorganized, easily distraced, extremely shy, terrible speller!
Pets: a tiny border collie puppy
Weapon****: A celestial bronze bow/arrow set
Talents/Skills: Good planner, strategic, good lier, good swimmer, smart, good resoning skills, memory
RP Example*: I was sitting under Thalia's tree, reading the Oddysey. Then some demigods and a sayter came running up the hill. Pursuing them was an extremely large Dracaenae. I reched in my pocket and grabbed a tiny box. In my hand it transformed into a full size celestial bronze bow and arrow. I aim and shoot. My aim is perfect, as always. "Hey, I thought sayters were supposed to keep that from happening!" I yelled jokingly to the sayter, he just shook his head.
Biography: Evie lived in Kentucky for most of her life, until a sayter showed up at her doorstep when she was 9 years old. She had been doing strange things up until then, and had always been searching for an explanation. The sayter that brought her to camp's name was Reed. Her and Reed became fast friends, but on the way to camp, they were stopped by a giant, who was on a rampage through the mountains. Evie was able to stop it using her photographic memory that allowed her to remember exactally where a steep cliff was that she lured the giant to and almost fell, except that she had remembered the exact number of steps she could take without falling off. She had kept her power a secret from everyone but her dad, who knew she was a demigod. When she made it to camp, she spent the remainder of the year at camp, and then her dad moved up to New York so she could go back to regular school.
Notes: Evie is often considered a "goody two-shoes" and always behaved and is a genius at everything. She is usually shy and quiet, but when around close friends she can be funny and mischevious.

Last edited by Merryweather97 on 12/19/2010, 1:24 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Creator of the Site
Kendall

Evie Owens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evie Owens   Evie Owens Icon_minitime12/10/2010, 6:07 pm

Telekinesis is not an allowed power
Back to top Go down
https://halfbloodmania.rpg-board.net

Evie Owens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evie Owens   Evie Owens Icon_minitime12/11/2010, 1:06 am

Then instead of that can she have some sort of power involving memory, like a photographic memory or something, except that instead of just pictures could it include all 5 senses?
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Creator of the Site
Kendall

Evie Owens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evie Owens   Evie Owens Icon_minitime12/12/2010, 3:01 pm

Mhm... Would be interesting. I'll let you have that power and we'll see how well that goes.
Back to top Go down
https://halfbloodmania.rpg-board.net

Evie Owens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evie Owens   Evie Owens Icon_minitime12/20/2010, 7:02 pm

Like that?
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Creator of the Site
Kendall

Evie Owens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evie Owens   Evie Owens Icon_minitime12/21/2010, 6:33 pm

Approved.