Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Two James'

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The Two James' Empty
PostSubject: The Two James'   The Two James' Icon_minitime12/15/2010, 3:19 am

Character Name:Grace James

Description (hair and eye color, height, body type (skinny, muscular, etc) required):She has straight red hair that goes to her belly button, her eyes are the color of wheat, a light brown, she is about 3' 9" tall, she has a scrawny body, she still has her baby face, she has a gap in her teeth from the one tooth she lost, and she usually dresses in farm clothes.

God and mortal parent:Demeter and Peter James

Powers**:She can produce 4 yards of crops or flows every way around her.

Flaws***:She is very clumsy, in denial, stubborn, and sometimes naughty but her sister can make her stop most of the time when she's naughty. She is kind of loud.

Pets:She has a bunny named Wabbit. The bunny loves it when Grace gives her carrots.

Weapon****:She has a small bow complete with small arrows. She has a dagger that she doesn't use often.

Talents/Skills:She is pretty good at agriculture and well running around. Archery

RP Example*:I run around like the little girl I really am. I run into my cabin hearing the tap tap tap of my tiny feet on the cabin floors. I grab my bow and some arrows. As I run out, I step on something that gives me a splinter on my big toe. I sat down and started to cry. I say, "Ow! My toe huts. Ahhhhhhh!" I meant hurts but I can't pronounce my r's very well. I kept on crying until someone helped me get the splinter out.

Biography*:Well she was named Grace because she didn't cry a lot when she was born. She has been loud since she was two. She has always liked to play in plants. She came to camp with her sister a few months ago. That was right after she turned four years old.

Notes:SHe likes to smile.

Character Name:Lucinda "Lucy" James

Description (hair and eye color, height, body type (skinny, muscular, etc) required):She has wavy red hair that goes to her bottom, she likes to put her hair in a braid, she has grass green eyes, she has dimples in her cheeks, and she is skinny. She is 5' 3" tall.

God and mortal parent:Demeter and Peter James

Powers**:She can make crops or flowers appear 15 yards around her in every direction.

Flaws***:She is impatient and stern from raising her sister for three years after her father died. She is also in denial.

Pets:A baby cow named Jules

Weapon****:She has a celestial bronze sword used for cutting plants and flowers and sword fighting.

Talents/Skills:Agriculture and sword fighting

RP Example*:I walk into the Demeter cabin and see my little sister sitting on the floor looking at her bare foot. I see the splinter in her foot and get my tweasers out. I sit down and say, "This is why you wear shoes when you run around, Grace." I get the slinter out and grab her shoes. I put them on her since she would've put her shoes on the wrong feet. I help her up and we go to the Archery range so I can watch her practice.

Biography*:She went to school until she was 12. Her dad died and she was forced to take care of her one year old sister. When her sister turned four they went through the United States and eventually ended up at Camp Half Blood. Lucy told Chiron their story and they were put in the Hermes cabin. One month ago they had been claimed into the Aphrodite Cabin.

Notes:She doesn't like to be called Lucinda.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

The Two James' Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Two James'   The Two James' Icon_minitime12/15/2010, 10:01 pm

how long can each use their powers?
Back to top Go down

The Two James' Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Two James'   The Two James' Icon_minitime12/16/2010, 12:00 am

Oh Lucy for an hour and Grace for 30 mins.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

The Two James' Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Two James'   The Two James' Icon_minitime12/16/2010, 10:46 pm

Accepted!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Two James' Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Two James'   The Two James' Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Two James'
Page 1 of 1