Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Alcina, daughter of Eris.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Liz
Head Admin, Goddess of Reading and Fangirliness
Liz

Alcina, daughter of Eris. Empty
PostSubject: Alcina, daughter of Eris.   Alcina, daughter of Eris. Icon_minitime12/26/2010, 11:02 pm

Character Name: Alcina Johansson
Description (hair and eye color, height, body type (skinny, muscular, etc) required): Average height, pretty muscular. Blonde with vivid green eyes and pale skin.
God and mortal parent: Eris and Franz Johansson
Powers**: -none-
Flaws***: Is not that emotionally stable, has a horrid temper and can be depressed.
Pets: A snake named Ronald.
Weapon****: Loves to use most weapons, but her favorite is a large spear that has poison tips, which disorient someone for a minute or so.
Talents/Skills: Is an excellent fighter, and is highly trained in weaponry.
RP Example*: I sat on the street in New York City, clutching a pocket knife I had stolen from some man. People knew better than to take a second glance at me, and if they did, I snarled at them. I knew I needed food. I got up off my butt and walked to the nearest deli, putting on my best troubled girl look. I walked in and begged for food, and achieved my goal. Ah, I've done it again. I walked out smirking.
Biography*: Alcina grew up in a troubled household. Her father was abusive, and didn't want much to do with her. She ran away when she was 13, and was homeless for quite a few months. She has finally found her way to camp with the help of a satyr. She sometimes suffers from severe emotional issues, and loves any type of fighting.
Notes: -none-
Back to top Go down
http://fullofglee.forumotion.com
Kendall
Creator of the Site
Kendall

Alcina, daughter of Eris. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alcina, daughter of Eris.   Alcina, daughter of Eris. Icon_minitime12/27/2010, 12:22 am

Approved.
Back to top Go down
https://halfbloodmania.rpg-board.net

Alcina, daughter of Eris.
Page 1 of 1