Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hi! I'm Isabelle! I'm new :)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Hi! I'm Isabelle! I'm new :) Empty
PostSubject: Hi! I'm Isabelle! I'm new :)   Hi! I'm Isabelle! I'm new :) Icon_minitime12/31/2010, 6:41 am

Hello everyone!!! I want to meet everyone!! Smile
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
officer, i just want you to know that i'm not like other girls; i'm cute and quirky
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: Hi! I'm Isabelle! I'm new :)   Hi! I'm Isabelle! I'm new :) Icon_minitime12/31/2010, 12:48 pm

Aloha. Welcome to Half Blood Mania/HBM and whatevzzzzz. I'm A Fish. You can call me a huge assortment of names that you will probably hear from other people. Have fun and follow the rules!
Back to top Go down
http://tangerinemp3.tumblr.com/

PostSubject: Re: Hi! I'm Isabelle! I'm new :)   Hi! I'm Isabelle! I'm new :) Icon_minitime12/31/2010, 12:49 pm

Hello! I'm Apple! You can call me unknown, ostrich, or even gumby! But never EVER EVER call me lost soul. Follow the rules and have fun!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hi! I'm Isabelle! I'm new :)   Hi! I'm Isabelle! I'm new :) Icon_minitime1/2/2011, 12:12 am

Thanks!! Smile
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Hi! I'm Isabelle! I'm new :)   Hi! I'm Isabelle! I'm new :) Icon_minitime1/2/2011, 5:01 am

Greetings, Earthling. At least, I assume you're an Earthling, since you didn't specify otherwise. Kindly PM the dictato- I mean, admins, if you have any questions that require answers. Rhetorical questions are not appreciated, and will be answered. (Insert smiley face here)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hi! I'm Isabelle! I'm new :)   Hi! I'm Isabelle! I'm new :) Icon_minitime1/7/2011, 12:48 am

im new too umm will someone help me plzzz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hi! I'm Isabelle! I'm new :)   Hi! I'm Isabelle! I'm new :) Icon_minitime1/7/2011, 7:30 am

sure! what's the prob? Smile Pm me Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi! I'm Isabelle! I'm new :)   Hi! I'm Isabelle! I'm new :) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi! I'm Isabelle! I'm new :)
Page 1 of 1