Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hello peoples!!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Hello peoples!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Hello peoples!!!!   Hello peoples!!!! Icon_minitime1/1/2011, 2:04 pm

Hi everybody! I'm Lauren and I'm new to the forum. I saw this on YouTube and decided to go ahead and join. I love the series and as you can clearly see I'm INSANE over Percy and Annabeth. I'm looking forward to chilling with you guys.
Back to top Go down
Bob
Big Three Demigod
Bob

Hello peoples!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello peoples!!!!   Hello peoples!!!! Icon_minitime1/1/2011, 2:28 pm

Hello and welcome. If you have any questions PM an admin.
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
officer, i just want you to know that i'm not like other girls; i'm cute and quirky
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

Hello peoples!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello peoples!!!!   Hello peoples!!!! Icon_minitime1/1/2011, 2:30 pm

Aloha. I am A Fish. You can call me a large assortment of names that you will most likely hear from other people. Until then, call me Fish of Fishy. Have fun and follow the rules! OM admins (people with black names) if you have any questions.
Back to top Go down
http://tangerinemp3.tumblr.com/
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

Hello peoples!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello peoples!!!!   Hello peoples!!!! Icon_minitime1/2/2011, 4:55 am

Yes, like people preceeding me mentioned, PM awesome people (like MEEEEE) if you have questions, concerns, or are a robot seeking to take over the world. We can help you!

Bwahahahahahahaha, have fun, follow ze rules, don't die, and DON'T STEAL ANYONE'S COOKIES. You have been warned.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello peoples!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello peoples!!!!   Hello peoples!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello peoples!!!!
Page 1 of 1