Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Just hanging out...

Go down 
+4
Swishalicious
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
Carrie Beary
Rave Girl
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

Just hanging out... - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just hanging out...   Just hanging out... - Page 20 Icon_minitime2/20/2012, 2:15 am

"Mm... Not really." I sigh.
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: Just hanging out...   Just hanging out... - Page 20 Icon_minitime2/20/2012, 2:17 am

I kind of did a :/ face, then I said, "How about Central Park? I've been there before and it's really fun."
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Just hanging out...   Just hanging out... - Page 20 Icon_minitime2/20/2012, 2:21 am

I shurugged. At least it was somewhere. "Sure." I tilted my head. "Now, how are we going to get therE?"?Surprised
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: Just hanging out...   Just hanging out... - Page 20 Icon_minitime2/20/2012, 2:25 am

I thought about that for a moment, "Well we could always get a cab and have it drive us there."
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Just hanging out...   Just hanging out... - Page 20 Icon_minitime2/20/2012, 2:35 am

I nodded, "Okayy. That could work!"
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: Just hanging out...   Just hanging out... - Page 20 Icon_minitime2/20/2012, 2:39 am

I grinned, "Alrighty then let's get going now."
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Just hanging out...   Just hanging out... - Page 20 Icon_minitime2/20/2012, 2:40 am

"Kay." I say starting to walk out of the game cabin.
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: Just hanging out...   Just hanging out... - Page 20 Icon_minitime2/20/2012, 2:45 am

I turned to the door and started walking out with Rue.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Just hanging out...   Just hanging out... - Page 20 Icon_minitime2/27/2012, 2:03 am

Stellan walked in holding Soundtracks hand and then he sees the empty Tv set aside for no game related stuff. "There it is."He said to her as he lead her to it.
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
officer, i just want you to know that i'm not like other girls; i'm cute and quirky
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: Just hanging out...   Just hanging out... - Page 20 Icon_minitime2/27/2012, 7:02 pm

Just hanging out... - Page 20 XgpzId
{Soundtrack Cyanide}
"You got these little things that you've been running from, you either love it or I guess you don't....So tell me right now you think you're ready for it. I wanna know..So lets go, we'll take it outta here. I think I'm ready to leap, I'm ready to live. I'm ready to go."

Soundtrack skips in, still holding Stellan's hand, although she had stopped noticing. When she sees the TV, she says, "Oh, yay, a TV!"
    She lets go of Stellan's hand and jumps over the back of the couch, ending up sitting on it. She grabs a remote and turns the TV on, then starts surfing the channels to find the right one. Thankfully, an episode of Thrillbillies was just starting. She sighs mockingly and says, "Seriously, these people are so stupid. Half of the time I'm convinced they're drunk or high while doing that s***. I mean, really, who would do that if they weren't intoxicated?"

Last edited by Rapunzel on 2/27/2012, 7:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://tangerinemp3.tumblr.com/
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Just hanging out...   Just hanging out... - Page 20 Icon_minitime2/27/2012, 7:15 pm

Stellan listed to her asshe talked and sat down to watch the show. It came on and so far he wasn't really entertained.
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
officer, i just want you to know that i'm not like other girls; i'm cute and quirky
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: Just hanging out...   Just hanging out... - Page 20 Icon_minitime2/27/2012, 7:35 pm

{Soundtrack Cyanide}
"You got these little things that you've been running from, you either love it or I guess you don't....So tell me right now you think you're ready for it. I wanna know..So lets go, we'll take it outta here. I think I'm ready to leap, I'm ready to live. I'm ready to go."

Soundtrack sits and watches the show, snickering at some parts. She tries not to notice that Stellan has showed no reaction so far, but it's a kind of difficult thing to not notice when her whole purpose is finding a way to make him laugh, or smile, or just do something.
    She suppresses a sigh and tells herself to keep watching the show, but it's hard for her to pay attention. Soundtrack finds herself glancing at Stellan every few minutes, searching for any signs of emotion, even though she's positive she won't see any result.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Just hanging out...   Just hanging out... - Page 20 Icon_minitime2/27/2012, 7:54 pm

Stellan continued watching the show but his mood didnt change at all. In fact it just got worse and worse. Eventually he just laid his head on Soundtracks shoulder and sighed. "Well this didn't work....."Stellan said to her sadly.
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: Just hanging out...   Just hanging out... - Page 20 Icon_minitime2/27/2012, 8:35 pm

{Soundtrack Cyanide}

Soundtrack sighs and says, "Yeah. Looks like we'll have to try something else." She sighs again and bites her lip, feeling ashamed that her plan didn't work, even though she knows there's nothing she could've done about it.
    After a few moments of thinking, she asks Stellan, "Do you have any ideas? Because I can't think of anything right now."
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Just hanging out...   Just hanging out... - Page 20 Icon_minitime2/27/2012, 9:40 pm

"I dont know...that's the problem it seems."Stellan said slightly upset that it didn't work.
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: Just hanging out...   Just hanging out... - Page 20 Icon_minitime2/27/2012, 9:51 pm

{Soundtrack Cyanide}

She sighs yet again and says, "Yeah, I believe that is the problem." She pulls her legs up close to her chest and hugs them there, not caring if she looks like a little kid who thinks there are monsters under her bed.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Just hanging out...   Just hanging out... - Page 20 Icon_minitime2/27/2012, 9:59 pm

Stellan sat there with his head still on her shoulder. He watched as she pulled her legs up to her chest and started hugging them and he scooted closer to her. He hated himself for not being able to even crack a noticable smile and was sure that Soundtrack was losing hope in him.....gods what was he to do.
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: Just hanging out...   Just hanging out... - Page 20 Icon_minitime2/27/2012, 10:08 pm

{Soundtrack Cyanide}

Soundtrack just then realizes how close she and Stellan are, and she feels her face flush up, so she kind of hides her face in her knees.
    She starts humming, something that she does when she needs to think but can't, but still nothing comes to mind. "This is difficuuuuuuuuuullllt," Soundtrack complains, her voice muffled by the fact that her head is still hidden on her knees.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Just hanging out...   Just hanging out... - Page 20 Icon_minitime2/27/2012, 10:28 pm

"Think we should get some sleep and try again tomorrow?"Stellan asked herfigureing that it had been a long day and right now sleep was the best thing for them.
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: Just hanging out...   Just hanging out... - Page 20 Icon_minitime2/27/2012, 11:08 pm

{Soundtrack Cyanide}

"But sleep is for the weak!" Soundtrack protests. She never goes to sleep until she feels like she's about to pass out, because that way she can get enough things done as physically possible, and then she feels accomplished.
    Once she feels the heat in her cheeks fade, she lifts her head up and looks around the cabin. There's a lot more stuff in there that she didn't notice at first, like pinball machines, Ski Ball, Whack-A-Mole, and many others. In fact, there was even a mini bowling alley in the back. In addition to all of the classic games, there were also more updated things, like Xboxes and Wiis. "Woah, they have a lot of stuff in here."
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Just hanging out...   Just hanging out... - Page 20 Icon_minitime2/28/2012, 1:00 am

"Yeah they do. Want to play a game then?"Stellan asked her
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: Just hanging out...   Just hanging out... - Page 20 Icon_minitime2/29/2012, 6:59 pm

{Soundtrack Cyanide}

Soundtrack thinks for a moment before saying, "I dunno..." She thinks for a few more moments, but still draws a blank.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Just hanging out...   Just hanging out... - Page 20 Icon_minitime2/29/2012, 7:11 pm

"So.....want to go to the Courtyard or something?"Stellan asked
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: Just hanging out...   Just hanging out... - Page 20 Icon_minitime2/29/2012, 7:20 pm

{Soundtrack Cyanide}

"Sure!" Soundtrack says enthusiastically as she springs up off of the coush in a very animated manner.
    "Shall we?" she asks, holding her arm out for him to loop his through, the way she always imagined old fashioned gentlemen would do.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Just hanging out...   Just hanging out... - Page 20 Icon_minitime2/29/2012, 7:26 pm

Stellan stood up and looped his arm through hers. "Yes we shall."He said and then lead the way out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just hanging out...   Just hanging out... - Page 20 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just hanging out...
Page 20 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21  Next