Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

goforbarney. It's Bunny, yall.

Go down 
+2
Evimero
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
6 posters
AuthorMessage

goforbarney. It's Bunny, yall. Empty
PostSubject: goforbarney. It's Bunny, yall.   goforbarney. It's Bunny, yall. Icon_minitime1/20/2011, 10:07 pm

Hey there, it's Bunny from . I joined because a friend on there showed me this. I doubt I'll be on because CHB is better than here (: But if it's that great maybe I'll stick around. Byeas.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: goforbarney. It's Bunny, yall.   goforbarney. It's Bunny, yall. Icon_minitime1/21/2011, 10:11 am

HEY BUNNY! It's Tethys, from CHB. Welcome and stuff, I just joined too. CHB is obviously awesomer :]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: goforbarney. It's Bunny, yall.   goforbarney. It's Bunny, yall. Icon_minitime1/22/2011, 12:37 pm

Hay Bunneh <2
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
officer, i just want you to know that i'm not like other girls; i'm cute and quirky
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: goforbarney. It's Bunny, yall.   goforbarney. It's Bunny, yall. Icon_minitime1/22/2011, 2:12 pm

BETTER THAN HERE?!?!?! BETTER THAN HERE?!?!?!?!?! Now that's offensive. I'm not sure if you're a trustworthy person now.
Anyways, Poptarts!
I'm Psychopath. Call me fishy.
Poptarts is how I say hai.
I get worked up about people saying bad stuff about this site. So PUH-LEASE don't.
Have fun and follow the rules!
Donuts! (How I say bai.)
Back to top Go down
http://tangerinemp3.tumblr.com/

PostSubject: Re: goforbarney. It's Bunny, yall.   goforbarney. It's Bunny, yall. Icon_minitime1/22/2011, 3:49 pm

BUNNY. IT'S ZAN. I'LL PM YOU.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: goforbarney. It's Bunny, yall.   goforbarney. It's Bunny, yall. Icon_minitime1/22/2011, 9:15 pm

This site is better than the other one for one main reason; Danny isn't here.

Anyways, welcome to the site. Ask questions if you have any.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: goforbarney. It's Bunny, yall.   goforbarney. It's Bunny, yall. Icon_minitime1/23/2011, 3:22 pm

You mean Dan? What's wrong with him; he's been a good admin since he became one... >.>
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
officer, i just want you to know that i'm not like other girls; i'm cute and quirky
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: goforbarney. It's Bunny, yall.   goforbarney. It's Bunny, yall. Icon_minitime1/23/2011, 3:25 pm

He probably thinks that you guys are talking about this one: http://www.camphalfblood.org/forum That one has the evil admin Daniel/Danny. Who, as I said, is evil. EVIL!!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: goforbarney. It's Bunny, yall.   goforbarney. It's Bunny, yall. Icon_minitime1/23/2011, 3:33 pm

OH. Well Dan on the better other CHB is a good administrator, in my opinion. xD

Last edited by Tethys on 1/23/2011, 5:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: goforbarney. It's Bunny, yall.   goforbarney. It's Bunny, yall. Icon_minitime1/23/2011, 3:38 pm

:/ Really, just stop calling it the 'better' site. I feel, liek, alive when I'm on this site and I'm getting f**king mad because of that s**t that you're saying.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: goforbarney. It's Bunny, yall.   goforbarney. It's Bunny, yall. Icon_minitime1/23/2011, 3:46 pm

@Bunchie Llama <3: It's an opinion thing. I've been on CHB much longer, and I know it is more organized, better role-plays, and is more appropriate. You have a higher status, yet you fail to see that cursing is against the rules. Understand there are younger members who do look at this. If you are that upset about this, you should get off the computer and relax for a bit. I have reasons to state my opinion, and you have reasons to have your opinion. I can back up my reasons, if you want me to, and argue on about this, but I wouldn't like to start a fight. Sorry.
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: goforbarney. It's Bunny, yall.   goforbarney. It's Bunny, yall. Icon_minitime1/23/2011, 4:17 pm

We can cuss if we bleep it out, which I did do. But no site is 'better than the other.' I don't believe in that. I liek this site a lot. I liek the other one, but it confuses me. So just shuddup about the, 'We art better than thou art' thing because it's really getting old (that's why I had to do it that way.) Or, if your site is, as you say, 'better' than this one, why are you even here? I'm just saying. I'm not looking for an fight, either. But you are acting a lot liek it by continuing to say that your site is 'better' than ours when I said I don't like people ripping on this site. Your site may be organized, but so is this site. It's liek saying that your dask is organized and mine isn't because mine is organized in a different way. I don't believe in anything being 'better' than anything else. I don't believe in hating people, or hating on things. You are hating on this site by saying that your site is better than this one. I am not upset about this, I just want you to know that some of us feel strongly in a good way about this site, and we feel strongly in a bad way about people saying some other site is better than this one. I'd never say this site is better than yours because that's not true. No site is better than the other. They're all the same. This site is a good site, and so is the other one. See? It's simple. I know that people have an opinion, but the way that you're voicing yours can really hurt some people. Imagine if you're talking badly about this site, and Kenny, who MADE this site, hears you. How do you think she would feel? I don't think she'd be very happy about it.
Back to top Go down
Silly Lily
Olympian
Silly Lily

Location : in my hubbu bubbu bubble- gum bubble (dont pop it!!!)

PostSubject: Re: goforbarney. It's Bunny, yall.   goforbarney. It's Bunny, yall. Icon_minitime1/23/2011, 4:35 pm

Stop ripping on the site! if you dont like it then leave and shut your mouths! (im joining with fishy!)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: goforbarney. It's Bunny, yall.   goforbarney. It's Bunny, yall. Icon_minitime1/23/2011, 4:40 pm

Let's stop the fighting, guys, k? I know I'm new and all, but I am on both 'chb's' and they are equally as good. I do have to agree, though. If you came on this site to bash it, it's best for you to leave before things get serious. Same with if you joined the other chb to bash it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: goforbarney. It's Bunny, yall.   goforbarney. It's Bunny, yall. Icon_minitime1/23/2011, 4:47 pm

I can't take this. I'm sorry, I can't. LOOK. I'm not trying to criticize your site, but It's just an opinion. Let's say you like oranges, but I like apples. We wouldn't be fighting like this, would we? This topic is for welcoming Bunny, not starting a war. I really don't want to be fighting with anyone, and I'm really, really sorry if I'm offending anyone. I'm not trying to be like 'Oh, CHB is so so better,' I'm just saying my opinion. You don't have to agree, but you don't have to get mad at me either. Just stop, please. I'm trying to get used to this site, and it works differently than other sites. I really don't want to fight, and why do you have to take sides, Jolly Rancher. This isn't a war. If an admin or moderator looks at this, I'd like them to lock this topic. This is really getting out of hand. I'm sorry if what I said was wrong, so why can't we just start over, and be friends. Thanks,

~Tethys
Back to top Go down
Silly Lily
Olympian
Silly Lily

PostSubject: Re: goforbarney. It's Bunny, yall.   goforbarney. It's Bunny, yall. Icon_minitime1/23/2011, 4:53 pm

because if you dont want to start a war/fight then think about what you say(type) before you say(type) it. and im on fishy's side because i agree with her the whole way. im like this site(more than the other) and i dont like people saying crap about it. and because how do you think kenny would feel? huh?
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: goforbarney. It's Bunny, yall.   goforbarney. It's Bunny, yall. Icon_minitime1/23/2011, 4:58 pm

Tethys, I am not willing to start over. I told you I don't liek people saying stuff about this site. Saying 'the better site' is saying bad stuff about this site. But you ignored it. Crossing words out doesn't make it any better. I know how to read crossed out things. Sorry won't work, either. The damage has already been done. People say sorry because it's a way to make them feel better. It doesn't help the way the person the offended feel, quite simply. Plus, that was a really, really bad first impression that you gave people, calling one site 'better.'
Back to top Go down
Liz
Head Admin, Goddess of Reading and Fangirliness
Liz

PostSubject: Re: goforbarney. It's Bunny, yall.   goforbarney. It's Bunny, yall. Icon_minitime1/23/2011, 5:02 pm

Truthfully, if you don't like the site, I think it's pretty obnoxious to have to say it multiple times on that site.
Back to top Go down
http://fullofglee.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: goforbarney. It's Bunny, yall.   goforbarney. It's Bunny, yall. Icon_minitime1/23/2011, 5:02 pm

I can't take it, I'll start crying if anyone says anything else. I'm a person, I have feelings, too. If I didn't my posts would look like: "JUST SHUT IT I DON'T WANT TO FIGHT, OKAY! JUST STOP CRITICIZING ME FOR HAVING AN OPINION." Well, my posts aren't like that, and I'm trying to consider other people's feelings when I post. I'm not looking for sympathy, I'm just saying. I really want to make new friends on this site, that's why I join forums. Can't we just stop fighting? In the chat-box, Uni (Is it okay if I call you that? :]) you didn't have to leave. It's not like I'd start ranting and saying I hate you. You're a good person, who happens to be annoyed, trying to state her opinion. So let's end this now. :]
Back to top Go down
Silly Lily
Olympian
Silly Lily

PostSubject: Re: goforbarney. It's Bunny, yall.   goforbarney. It's Bunny, yall. Icon_minitime1/23/2011, 5:03 pm

.. :/ fine with me... just not another word.. hope that got through your head..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: goforbarney. It's Bunny, yall.   goforbarney. It's Bunny, yall. Icon_minitime1/24/2011, 7:36 pm

Tethys wrote:
I can't take it, I'll start crying if anyone says anything else. I'm a person, I have feelings, too. If I didn't my posts would look like: "JUST SHUT IT I DON'T WANT TO FIGHT, OKAY! JUST STOP CRITICIZING ME FOR HAVING AN OPINION." Well, my posts aren't like that, and I'm trying to consider other people's feelings when I post. I'm not looking for sympathy, I'm just saying. I really want to make new friends on this site, that's why I join forums. Can't we just stop fighting? In the chat-box, Uni (Is it okay if I call you that? :]) you didn't have to leave. It's not like I'd start ranting and saying I hate you. You're a good person, who happens to be annoyed, trying to state her opinion. So let's end this now. :]

Kenny and anyone else that feels strongly about this site in a good way have feelings. Saying that chb is better could offend people. Especially Kenny (Maybe not).
Back to top Go down
ML
Demi-Titan
ML

PostSubject: Re: goforbarney. It's Bunny, yall.   goforbarney. It's Bunny, yall. Icon_minitime1/25/2011, 8:01 pm

Hi New Person I am Like Puff the taco dragon just call me ML though please read and follow the rules if U have a question pm me. and Guys Please this is like just spam so stop it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: goforbarney. It's Bunny, yall.   goforbarney. It's Bunny, yall. Icon_minitime3/8/2011, 8:42 pm

Yeah! if you do not like this site.......LEAVE!!!!! :l
Back to top Go down
Hammah
The Plastics
Hammah

PostSubject: Re: goforbarney. It's Bunny, yall.   goforbarney. It's Bunny, yall. Icon_minitime3/11/2011, 4:36 pm

Hello! I am Hammah! Or Hamm, Hannah, or Hammy! You can call me any of those! I've been on here for a while so if you need any help just let me know and I can probably help you! Have fun!

And as for all this arguing, if you are goingn to rip on this site, then don't be on here! That's all I have to say! Bye!(:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: goforbarney. It's Bunny, yall.   goforbarney. It's Bunny, yall. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

goforbarney. It's Bunny, yall.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Half Blood Mania :: Joining :: Hey There.-
Jump to: