Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Selam, Bonjour, Hello, koali, namaste!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Selam, Bonjour, Hello, koali, namaste! Empty
PostSubject: Selam, Bonjour, Hello, koali, namaste!   Selam, Bonjour, Hello, koali, namaste! Icon_minitime1/23/2011, 7:14 pm

I throw my sandwich in the air sometimes, saying "AAAYYYOOO. WERE'S MY MMMAAAYYYOOO?"

Heyo, I'm Madison[: I'm aged between 10-20, good luck guessing! Well, I am an experienced roleplayer and I really hope to meet some new friends here. I'm quite friendly... (Don't all members say that?) And I love pandas and the color purple. Sooo, if you want to know me a bit more, feel free to ask me questions on this topic!

xoxo,
Madison
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
officer, i just want you to know that i'm not like other girls; i'm cute and quirky
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: Selam, Bonjour, Hello, koali, namaste!   Selam, Bonjour, Hello, koali, namaste! Icon_minitime1/23/2011, 7:16 pm

Poptarts!
I'm Bunchie Llama <3. You can call me fishy.
If you don't know what I bunchie llama is, click the thing in my siggy, or look at my avatar.
I adore the color purple (as you can tell from my purple text).
Poptarts is how I say hi (I'm just weird liek that).
Follow the rules and have fun!
Donuts! (How I say bye.)

Last edited by Bunchie Llama <3 on 1/29/2011, 6:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://tangerinemp3.tumblr.com/

PostSubject: Re: Selam, Bonjour, Hello, koali, namaste!   Selam, Bonjour, Hello, koali, namaste! Icon_minitime1/23/2011, 7:23 pm

Welcome to the site! Be sure to have fun :]
Back to top Go down
Swishalicious
Big Three Demigod
Swishalicious

PostSubject: Re: Selam, Bonjour, Hello, koali, namaste!   Selam, Bonjour, Hello, koali, namaste! Icon_minitime1/23/2011, 7:49 pm

Aha!!! Hi I'm hakbop, call me haky, or hakbop. Anyway, we say the same thing Madison! Except we say, 'I throw my sandiwch in the air sometimes sayin aayyoo needs more mayo!!!!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Selam, Bonjour, Hello, koali, namaste!   Selam, Bonjour, Hello, koali, namaste! Icon_minitime1/29/2011, 5:45 pm

hi im jimmy call me jim or wat eva lol ok well folo d rules and have fun fufu(i hav my own language that means bye)afroafroafroafroking
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Selam, Bonjour, Hello, koali, namaste!   Selam, Bonjour, Hello, koali, namaste! Icon_minitime1/30/2011, 5:59 pm

Bonjour je mappelle chelsea lol.umm yeah i love purple too,,and. Message me for anything,xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Selam, Bonjour, Hello, koali, namaste!   Selam, Bonjour, Hello, koali, namaste! Icon_minitime2/1/2011, 10:08 am

Hi i'm Twilight..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Selam, Bonjour, Hello, koali, namaste!   Selam, Bonjour, Hello, koali, namaste! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Selam, Bonjour, Hello, koali, namaste!
Page 1 of 1