Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Callisto's Quest.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage

Callisto's Quest. - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Callisto's Quest.   Callisto's Quest. - Page 15 Icon_minitime2/9/2011, 6:41 pm

I nodded then paused. "IS your bag in my room?"
Back to top Go down
ML
Demi-Titan
ML

PostSubject: Re: Callisto's Quest.   Callisto's Quest. - Page 15 Icon_minitime2/9/2011, 6:45 pm

I nod,"Yes It is"I say to her.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: Callisto's Quest.   Callisto's Quest. - Page 15 Icon_minitime2/9/2011, 7:44 pm

Well, I was effectively not eavesdropping anymore. Which also left me quite bored. I started whistling.
Back to top Go down
ML
Demi-Titan
ML

PostSubject: Re: Callisto's Quest.   Callisto's Quest. - Page 15 Icon_minitime2/9/2011, 7:49 pm

ooc:So they will find a girl in the desert my charrie that I made(Fred look at it please when you can), and she will use her powers to turn them against each other and when they like realize what happen they will go to a god who will end up mad and curse them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Callisto's Quest.   Callisto's Quest. - Page 15 Icon_minitime2/9/2011, 8:18 pm

I nodded then jogged to my room. I saw Freddy siting on my bed. I smiled at him and saw his bored expression. "You bored?" I asked as I grabbed Callisto's bag. I started digging through it.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: Callisto's Quest.   Callisto's Quest. - Page 15 Icon_minitime2/9/2011, 8:20 pm

I took my hands off my ears and nodded. "Yeah. What are you looking for?"
Back to top Go down
ML
Demi-Titan
ML

PostSubject: Re: Callisto's Quest.   Callisto's Quest. - Page 15 Icon_minitime2/9/2011, 8:23 pm

I follow Tiffany
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Callisto's Quest.   Callisto's Quest. - Page 15 Icon_minitime2/9/2011, 8:25 pm

"Calliso's water bottle," I said as I touched something plastic and circular like. I gripped it and pulled it out of the bag. It was the water bottle. I put her bag on the ground then grabbed my bag on the floor and dug through it. I found my iPod sitting at the bottom. I tossed it at Freddy. "I have some apps on there. That might keep you entertained for a bit," I said and smiled at him. "C'mon Callisto." I grabbed her wrist and pulled her down the hallway..to somewhere.
Back to top Go down
ML
Demi-Titan
ML

PostSubject: Re: Callisto's Quest.   Callisto's Quest. - Page 15 Icon_minitime2/9/2011, 8:28 pm

I am pulled down the hallway. I smile as I am pulled.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: Callisto's Quest.   Callisto's Quest. - Page 15 Icon_minitime2/9/2011, 8:30 pm

I smiled, and looked down at her iPod. I turned it on and started looking through her apps.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Callisto's Quest.   Callisto's Quest. - Page 15 Icon_minitime2/9/2011, 8:49 pm

I went to the bathroom and tried to create a rainbow with a water bottle. once one appeared, I threw a drachama into the rainbow and said, "O goddess Iris please accept my offering. Show me Sam-" I turned toward Callisto to finish it.
Back to top Go down
ML
Demi-Titan
ML

PostSubject: Re: Callisto's Quest.   Callisto's Quest. - Page 15 Icon_minitime2/9/2011, 8:52 pm

"Son Of Athena, Camp Half-Blood"I say finishing what Tiffany started to say.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: Callisto's Quest.   Callisto's Quest. - Page 15 Icon_minitime2/9/2011, 8:54 pm

I found one where you could act like the iPod was a gun. .and started to 'shoot' down flies.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Callisto's Quest.   Callisto's Quest. - Page 15 Icon_minitime2/9/2011, 9:01 pm

The image shimmers to a picture of Sam sitting on the beach. He has his eyes focused on the waves.
I pulled Callisto over to the image and whispered in her ear. "Sam's on the beach."

Back to top Go down
ML
Demi-Titan
ML

PostSubject: Re: Callisto's Quest.   Callisto's Quest. - Page 15 Icon_minitime2/9/2011, 9:04 pm

"Okay"I whisper back to Tiffany."Hey Sam"I say to him hoping that I am facing the iris message.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Callisto's Quest.   Callisto's Quest. - Page 15 Icon_minitime2/9/2011, 11:44 pm

I heard my name and turned toward the image. I saw Calliso and smiled widely then immediately noticed something was wrong with her. I frowned slightly. "Hey Callisto," I said in a cheery voice. My eyes widened as I realized it. She's blind. what the.

I whispered in Callisto's ear. "I'm going back to my room." I headed out of the bathroom hoping she'll notice my footsteps and where I was going. I got to my room to see Freddy playing with my fake gun app and 'shooting' flys. I leaned against the door way. "Nice."
Back to top Go down
ML
Demi-Titan
ML

PostSubject: Re: Callisto's Quest.   Callisto's Quest. - Page 15 Icon_minitime2/9/2011, 11:47 pm

"Sam I've really missed you like alot"I say softly."Hopefully the quest will be over soon and we can get back to camp"I say to him. I then memorize where exactly tiffanys footsteps led.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Callisto's Quest.   Callisto's Quest. - Page 15 Icon_minitime2/9/2011, 11:52 pm

I smiled widely. "I've missed you too. I think about you everyday," I said to her then realized how cheesy that sounds even if it's true. I shifted uneasily. I looked at Callisto's eyes. "Calliso, what happened to you?"
Back to top Go down
ML
Demi-Titan
ML

PostSubject: Re: Callisto's Quest.   Callisto's Quest. - Page 15 Icon_minitime2/9/2011, 11:56 pm

I sigh softly,"Long story so I'll keep it short we got into a fight after a guy kid napped Tiffany one of my quest memebers and Freddy and I found her and the guy poured something in my eyes and it caused me to go blind"I say to him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Callisto's Quest.   Callisto's Quest. - Page 15 Icon_minitime2/9/2011, 11:57 pm

I blinked a few times then sighed. "That sounds terrible," I told her honestly. I almost reached out to touch her then realized it was only an image. "I wish I was there.."
Back to top Go down
ML
Demi-Titan
ML

PostSubject: Re: Callisto's Quest.   Callisto's Quest. - Page 15 Icon_minitime2/9/2011, 11:58 pm

"It was and I wish you were here to"I say to him as I sigh.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Callisto's Quest.   Callisto's Quest. - Page 15 Icon_minitime2/9/2011, 11:59 pm

I sighed and rubbed my arm. "don't die the rest of the quest for me. I need you to live," I said and laughed lightly.
Back to top Go down
ML
Demi-Titan
ML

PostSubject: Re: Callisto's Quest.   Callisto's Quest. - Page 15 Icon_minitime2/10/2011, 12:04 am

"I won't"I say to him,"Well I guess I should go now so Bye Sam I love you"I say
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Callisto's Quest.   Callisto's Quest. - Page 15 Icon_minitime2/10/2011, 12:06 am

I nodded sadly. "Alright. Bye Callisto. Love you too," I said and smiled widely. I wiped my hand through the image.
Back to top Go down
ML
Demi-Titan
ML

PostSubject: Re: Callisto's Quest.   Callisto's Quest. - Page 15 Icon_minitime2/10/2011, 12:09 am

I walk to the door and open it.I open it and walk down the hall. I smile when I reach tiffanys room and walk in.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Callisto's Quest.   Callisto's Quest. - Page 15 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Callisto's Quest.
Page 15 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21 ... 27  Next