Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hi im 2 weeks old

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Hi im 2 weeks old Empty
PostSubject: Hi im 2 weeks old   Hi im 2 weeks old Icon_minitime2/1/2011, 7:30 pm

Heyy everyone..... I'm not that new i probably joined 2 weeks ago but still pretty new cuz im not on a lot. U can call me Mazing, Juicy, Carrots, Peaches, Japanese Potato. My bestie on here is sunshinegurl1.............. we are a bit crazy. I will apoligize right there. I sometimes switch languages.
BYEBYE
Back to top Go down
Hammah
The Plastics
Hammah

Hi im 2 weeks old Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi im 2 weeks old   Hi im 2 weeks old Icon_minitime2/1/2011, 7:35 pm

YO! I be Hammah, Hamm, Hammy/Hammie, or Hannah. You can call me whatever you want. I've been on here for a long time so if you need help with something and can't get a hold of an admin, just let me know and I'd be happy to help! Have fun on the site!:]
Back to top Go down
Liz
Head Admin, Goddess of Reading and Fangirliness
Liz

Hi im 2 weeks old Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi im 2 weeks old   Hi im 2 weeks old Icon_minitime2/1/2011, 8:07 pm

Hi juicy! I know you from the c-box. Have fun, and I advise you not the break the rules. Call me Elizabeth, Liz, Beth, E.T.... whatever, I don't really care. Have funn! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://fullofglee.forumotion.com
Bob
Big Three Demigod
Bob

Hi im 2 weeks old Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi im 2 weeks old   Hi im 2 weeks old Icon_minitime2/1/2011, 11:52 pm

Yo I'm bob but you can also call me coolkid enjoy the site and have fun if you have any questions ask an Admin.
Back to top Go down
Hannah
Demigod
Hannah

Hi im 2 weeks old Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi im 2 weeks old   Hi im 2 weeks old Icon_minitime2/2/2011, 8:43 pm

Hey i'm Not Rachel, a.k.a. Hannah. I hope you have fun on the site!! Hi im 2 weeks old 49797
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hi im 2 weeks old Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi im 2 weeks old   Hi im 2 weeks old Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi im 2 weeks old
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Half Blood Mania :: Joining :: Hey There.-
Jump to: