Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Character Cause I'm Sick and Bored At Home |:

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hammah
The Plastics
Hammah

New Character Cause I'm Sick and Bored At Home |: Empty
PostSubject: New Character Cause I'm Sick and Bored At Home |:   New Character Cause I'm Sick and Bored At Home |: Icon_minitime2/15/2011, 2:25 pm

Character Name: Saffyre (Pronounced like Sapphire.. and yes I know I spelled it wrong)

Description: long blonde brownish hair, green eyes, braces, about 5'2", average body

God and mortal parent: Boreas and Sandy

Powers**: can make the wind blow up to 30 miles per hour for 10 minutes long,

Flaws***: loves Justin Bieber WAY to much, is afraid of the dark, trips alot o:

Pets: none

Weapon****: a CB sword with a purple hilt

Talents/Skills: sings REALLY good, plays drums and piano, fast runner

RP Example*: I walked around camp with my headphones in my ears, singing Justin Bieber. "AND I WILL NEVER SAY NEVER!!!" I shouted out. I got some weird looks... oh. I stopped screaming the music and sang it softly to myself. I switched the song to One Less Lonely Girl. This song reminded me of the time I was picked from the crowd at the concert to be the One Less Lonely Girl. I sighed happily, remembering it in great detail....<3

Biography*: Saffyre was born and raised in New York City. She lived with just her mom. She wasn't the best student in school, due to her dyslexia and ADHD. As she got older, she got into music. She was kicked out of a school... and sent to a music school in NYC. There, she learned to sing, play drums, and play piano. She was VERY good. Now when Justin Bieber came to be famous, Saffyre fell in love with him. When he played at Madison Square Garden, she got her ticket and went with a friend. When she was there.. she was picked to be the One Less Lonely Girl, which means she got to go on stage and Justin sang to her. (I really want that to happen to me.. as Hammah Very Happy) Anywho, when she went back to her seat at the concert, her friend was gone and there was an old looking lady sitting there. Saffyre kind of avoided the lady but the lady kept watching Saffyre's every move. Then the lady attacked Saffyre right as the concert was ending. Saffyre eventually killed the lady off, but getting a lot of stares. She ran out of the place and back home. She told her mom everything that happened. Her mom then concluded it was time for her to go to camp. So that night, Saffyre packed up her stuff and was taken to CHB.

Notes: The charrie NO ONE will like... biggest fan of Justin Bieber Very Happy

New Character Cause I'm Sick and Bored At Home |: Justin10
Back to top Go down
Dena
Demi-Titan
Dena

PostSubject: Re: New Character Cause I'm Sick and Bored At Home |:   New Character Cause I'm Sick and Bored At Home |: Icon_minitime2/15/2011, 6:44 pm

How much does the wind effect her?
Back to top Go down
http://www.adenchan.deviantart.com
Hammah
The Plastics
Hammah

PostSubject: Re: New Character Cause I'm Sick and Bored At Home |:   New Character Cause I'm Sick and Bored At Home |: Icon_minitime2/15/2011, 6:47 pm

She will get dizzy after that much use of it^^
Back to top Go down
Dena
Demi-Titan
Dena

PostSubject: Re: New Character Cause I'm Sick and Bored At Home |:   New Character Cause I'm Sick and Bored At Home |: Icon_minitime2/15/2011, 6:50 pm

okee dokee sice apparently boreas is allowed (for some reason i though he wasnt?) APPROVEDEDEDEDED
Back to top Go down
http://www.adenchan.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Character Cause I'm Sick and Bored At Home |:   New Character Cause I'm Sick and Bored At Home |: Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Character Cause I'm Sick and Bored At Home |:
Page 1 of 1