Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Etrius's Bunk

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Etrius's Bunk - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Etrius's Bunk   Etrius's Bunk - Page 3 Icon_minitime2/23/2011, 2:30 am

Blair looked at him."They have been annoying. Ever since I met them." she took out her spell book. "I can probably fix the passive security with a spell in this book..."
Back to top Go down
Yukikaze
Demigod
Yukikaze

PostSubject: Re: Etrius's Bunk   Etrius's Bunk - Page 3 Icon_minitime2/23/2011, 2:52 am

"possibly, i have no idea what the Hectate kids can do but the passive security system is mostly clockwork, a bit of magic but not a lot, the core could be corrupted or something"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Etrius's Bunk   Etrius's Bunk - Page 3 Icon_minitime2/23/2011, 3:10 am

"If you tell me about the set up I can easily fix it."
Back to top Go down
Yukikaze
Demigod
Yukikaze

PostSubject: Re: Etrius's Bunk   Etrius's Bunk - Page 3 Icon_minitime2/23/2011, 12:40 pm

Etrius opened a compartment in his violin case and pulled out a schematic for the passive security system." i don't know how it works but it creates an air of 'don't want to go in there or something bad happens' or something like that, it deflects all but the most determined and the most idiotic". the schematic looked like a bunch of gears, levers piston and all kinds of stuff. "diablos said it's smart people proof"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Etrius's Bunk   Etrius's Bunk - Page 3 Icon_minitime2/23/2011, 2:35 pm

"Is it extremely smart people proof?"
Back to top Go down
Yukikaze
Demigod
Yukikaze

PostSubject: Re: Etrius's Bunk   Etrius's Bunk - Page 3 Icon_minitime2/23/2011, 3:23 pm

"well, it depends on the smart person, if he/she wants to get killed then it is useless, if the smart person is not suicidal then it deters them"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Etrius's Bunk   Etrius's Bunk - Page 3 Icon_minitime2/23/2011, 4:15 pm

"I could try fixing it." Blair said as she made her spell book levitate.
Back to top Go down
Yukikaze
Demigod
Yukikaze

PostSubject: Re: Etrius's Bunk   Etrius's Bunk - Page 3 Icon_minitime2/23/2011, 6:42 pm

Etrius shrugged and put the schematics down "i would be surprised if you couldn't" he stared off into the distance for a while. "it must be nice to have a power, must be pretty useful, i don't have one anyway"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Etrius's Bunk   Etrius's Bunk - Page 3 Icon_minitime2/24/2011, 5:08 am

Blair got to work. She didn't pay attention to people while she was working on something, so when she heard Etrius say something, she didn't pay attention and just mumbled "Mhm." a while later she had it fixed. "Ta da it's all fixed. I think." she sat facing Etrius.
Back to top Go down
Yukikaze
Demigod
Yukikaze

PostSubject: Re: Etrius's Bunk   Etrius's Bunk - Page 3 Icon_minitime2/25/2011, 8:04 pm

Etrius stoked her hair and smiled "well that was fast, thanks, your a life saver". he pulled her a bit closer and kissed her lightly "a great girlfriend and a great magician, i wonder what else you can do?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Etrius's Bunk   Etrius's Bunk - Page 3 Icon_minitime2/26/2011, 12:00 am

Blair smiled at him. Forget Rinne. Etrius was much better. She kissed him lightly. "I dunno. I haven't experimented much." she proclaimed.
Back to top Go down
Yukikaze
Demigod
Yukikaze

PostSubject: Re: Etrius's Bunk   Etrius's Bunk - Page 3 Icon_minitime3/1/2011, 1:43 am

Etrius shrugged and kissed her back "hmm, there's always a time to try, whats life if nothings new?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Etrius's Bunk   Etrius's Bunk - Page 3 Icon_minitime3/2/2011, 7:27 pm

"Life wouldn't be anything without new things." Blair said.
Back to top Go down
Yukikaze
Demigod
Yukikaze

PostSubject: Re: Etrius's Bunk   Etrius's Bunk - Page 3 Icon_minitime3/3/2011, 12:46 am

"exactly what I mean" he replied and shrugged again "but then again, im still getting used to this kinda stuff"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Etrius's Bunk   Etrius's Bunk - Page 3 Icon_minitime3/3/2011, 6:50 pm

"I'm tired." Blair announced.
Back to top Go down
Yukikaze
Demigod
Yukikaze

PostSubject: Re: Etrius's Bunk   Etrius's Bunk - Page 3 Icon_minitime3/3/2011, 7:48 pm

"hmm" Etrius said "well, i'd better not prevent you from getting any sleep should i?". He kissed her and let her go "i'll see you later when you are rested up, kay?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Etrius's Bunk   Etrius's Bunk - Page 3 Icon_minitime3/3/2011, 8:27 pm

"I'm too tired to go to my bunk." Blair teased. She later down next to him and eventually drifted off into sleep.
Back to top Go down
Yukikaze
Demigod
Yukikaze

PostSubject: Re: Etrius's Bunk   Etrius's Bunk - Page 3 Icon_minitime3/3/2011, 8:39 pm

Etrius patted her sleeping form and slipped out of the bunk. "sleeping like a baby i see, well, better not disturb her, in the meanwhile" he walked over to the door and picked up the medication, frowned at the black color, and put in a box where he would refill all his bottles with later. he went over to another set of boxes and pulled out a portable stove, spices and several strange ingredients, cracked his knuckles and began setting it up "what to have today, beef or hydra? one or the other i suppose"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Etrius's Bunk   Etrius's Bunk - Page 3 Icon_minitime3/3/2011, 10:02 pm

Blair began to mumble in her sleep. "Mmm pie.... Cherry pie...."
Back to top Go down
Yukikaze
Demigod
Yukikaze

PostSubject: Re: Etrius's Bunk   Etrius's Bunk - Page 3 Icon_minitime3/4/2011, 9:05 pm

"hmm, cherry pie eh? i think i might still have some" he rummaged through another box and pulled out a piece of pie, it just happened to be cherry and it was wrapped up in bubble wrap "hmm, this should do it"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Etrius's Bunk   Etrius's Bunk - Page 3 Icon_minitime3/4/2011, 9:07 pm

"dxufcucj Etrius..."
Back to top Go down
Yukikaze
Demigod
Yukikaze

PostSubject: Re: Etrius's Bunk   Etrius's Bunk - Page 3 Icon_minitime3/4/2011, 9:09 pm

Etrius took it as a sign of 'make new pie', "okay, i'll make some more". he rummaged through the pie box and came up with some ingredients. "hmm, its been a while but i think i still remember ma's old recipie"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Etrius's Bunk   Etrius's Bunk - Page 3 Icon_minitime3/4/2011, 9:11 pm

"hmhmhm... Etrius is so hot..."
Back to top Go down
Yukikaze
Demigod
Yukikaze

PostSubject: Re: Etrius's Bunk   Etrius's Bunk - Page 3 Icon_minitime3/4/2011, 9:14 pm

"heh heh" Etrius chuckled, glad to know what she thinks of me, in the meanwhile" he smiled and turned on the portable stove/oven "in the meanwhile i remember the recipie" he arrayed everything and got to work.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Etrius's Bunk   Etrius's Bunk - Page 3 Icon_minitime3/4/2011, 9:16 pm

Marty trouts in. "Please tell me you didn't drug her water..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Etrius's Bunk   Etrius's Bunk - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Etrius's Bunk
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next