Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

a new charrie (FINALLY!)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Carrie Beary
cooler than u
Carrie Beary

a new charrie (FINALLY!) Empty
PostSubject: a new charrie (FINALLY!)   a new charrie (FINALLY!) Icon_minitime2/24/2011, 11:41 pm

Character Name: Mink Wright
Description (hair and eye color, height, body type (skinny, muscular, etc) required):Blonde hair streaked brown and green eyes, 4'5, skinny
God and mortal parent: Apollo and Susan Wright
Powers**: Can control the direction of sunlight
Flaws***: Can be stuck up--though acts shy alot, acts older than she is, and loud (sometimes)
Pets: a panda cub
Weapon****: Cb sword
Talents/Skills: Sings, dances and plays 6 instruments
RP Example*: I walked out of the recording studio for some soda when my mom came by. "How's the album coming, sweet heart?" "It's going great!" I said, although I knew that they would never release it, and I knew that she would never tell me that unless I asked. "We're on track 5!" "Good, sweetie, keep working hard!" she said and left, with a thumbs up and a smile. I sipped my soda and sighed. Why was she making me do this?
Biography*: Mink was born in Boice, Idaho. She was singing since she was two years old and her mom knew that she could be an international sensation. Mink prefered to sing to herself, but her mom insisted that she record a few songs. Her mom was the CEO of a succesful recording company so she spent a lot of time there, bored. Her mom actually took her to CHB and left her there.
Notes:None
Back to top Go down
ML
Demi-Titan
ML

PostSubject: Re: a new charrie (FINALLY!)   a new charrie (FINALLY!) Icon_minitime2/25/2011, 6:27 pm

What do you mean by she can control the direction of sunlight? How many times a day can she use her powers?
Back to top Go down
Carrie Beary
cooler than u
Carrie Beary

PostSubject: Re: a new charrie (FINALLY!)   a new charrie (FINALLY!) Icon_minitime2/25/2011, 6:34 pm

She can use them 7 times a day and what I mean by control the direction the direction of sunlight, is like, she can like take light from a ray and like make it go in an angle, and if she's in a place with no sunlight her powers are useless.
Back to top Go down
ML
Demi-Titan
ML

PostSubject: Re: a new charrie (FINALLY!)   a new charrie (FINALLY!) Icon_minitime2/25/2011, 7:11 pm

Ahh I see, How long do they last?
Back to top Go down
Carrie Beary
cooler than u
Carrie Beary

PostSubject: Re: a new charrie (FINALLY!)   a new charrie (FINALLY!) Icon_minitime2/25/2011, 7:16 pm

About 30 seconds, or long enough to blind someone temporaraly
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Creator of the Site
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: a new charrie (FINALLY!)   a new charrie (FINALLY!) Icon_minitime2/25/2011, 7:37 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down
https://halfbloodmania.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a new charrie (FINALLY!)   a new charrie (FINALLY!) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

a new charrie (FINALLY!)
Page 1 of 1