Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Norse charrie Anundar left

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bob
Big Three Demigod
Bob

New Norse charrie Anundar left Empty
PostSubject: New Norse charrie Anundar left   New Norse charrie Anundar left Icon_minitime3/1/2011, 12:56 am

Character Name: Tristen Esaphine
Description (hair and eye color, height, body type (skinny, muscular, etc) required): Black hair crew cut. light blue eyes, 5 foot 7, skinny not muscular at all, 124 pounds.
God and mortal parent: Bragi. Marien Esaphine.
Powers**: Can work magic through poems (Ex he would singf a song and such and it would like cause snow or something like that) he can do it 5 times a day before passing out.
Flaws***: Is full of himself, Even though he can sing and play his instrument well he has stage fright and will often times faint in front of an audience, Has a phobia of needles.
Pets: N/A
Weapon****: A celestial Bronze dagger
Talents/Skills: Can sing very well. Can play the Euphonium(AKA Baritone). Also can write poems well.
RP Example*: I walked into my room and umpacked my Baritone. After playing a few scales I flip through my music sheets for something fun to play. I finally find a piece I like Icantations by Robert W. Smith. After playing a few measures I sigh take a breath and I continue playing. Finally once I was done playing I found some valve oil and lubed up the valves the placing my Barione back into its case. I smile and leave.
Biography*: Born in virginia he lived a quiet life. His mom homeschooled him until the ninth grade. Afterwords she let him go to a normal school. He joined the band there but later did he learn he had serious stage fright. Midway through the year a strang monster looking thing tried to kill him but he was rescued just in time by what appeared to be a half man half goat. he Half man half goat brought him to a camp called camp half blood.
Notes:

Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: New Norse charrie Anundar left   New Norse charrie Anundar left Icon_minitime3/1/2011, 6:55 pm

uh how long would the magic last once he's done with the singing or poem reading
Back to top Go down
Bob
Big Three Demigod
Bob

PostSubject: Re: New Norse charrie Anundar left   New Norse charrie Anundar left Icon_minitime3/1/2011, 10:14 pm

depends on how sterong it is a minore thing like calling a bit of rain would last for around 5 minutes while something like making a peice of Earth or something crazy like that would be instant no time so once used it's done.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: New Norse charrie Anundar left   New Norse charrie Anundar left Icon_minitime3/1/2011, 10:15 pm

ok then i would say

Approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Norse charrie Anundar left   New Norse charrie Anundar left Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Norse charrie Anundar left
Page 1 of 1