Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

This is not a STORY story. But I felt like sharing how I found PJO!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

This is not a STORY story. But I felt like sharing how I found PJO! Empty
PostSubject: This is not a STORY story. But I felt like sharing how I found PJO!   This is not a STORY story. But I felt like sharing how I found PJO! Icon_minitime3/5/2011, 1:58 pm

Okay. So in 2005, that would make me around 8. When Percy came out. I was at Borders. My brother was looking for a cd! so. I ran off into the book section, and found the Lightning theif. I read the beginning athend it just CAUGHT me. So I begged my mom for it, but she said NO. Then for weeks and weeks, I was looking everywhere for the book. My library, my school, the bookmobile thing. But I forgot the title and I kept finding the Theif Lord. But then. I FINALLY found it, it was the old cover with Medusa, Cerberus and the minotaur. So then. I read it and fell in love =D. My older older bro read it as well and then found the second and third. I read those. Then stood in line for the 4th and had my brother go get me the 5th, Ever since then, for 6 years I've read the series 42 times. ALL books. I have EVERYTHING. I'm just totaly obsessed. Dude. I have little owl earrings like Annabeth has in the thrid book. I'm crazyyyy. But that's my little story with PJO. I got all my friends into it as well (Hammah, Katie, Irish) But yeah. Let's jsut say. I LOVE PJO. I seriously will never forget that story.
Back to top Go down

This is not a STORY story. But I felt like sharing how I found PJO!
Page 1 of 1