Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ice skating rink

Go down 
+2
Dexter
Rave Girl
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

Ice skating rink - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ice skating rink   Ice skating rink - Page 8 Icon_minitime3/16/2011, 9:20 pm

I walk out behind Sam
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Ice skating rink   Ice skating rink - Page 8 Icon_minitime2/12/2013, 10:15 pm

Adrian looked around as he walked into the ice skating rink and pulled on a pair of skates, bits of random other campers were scattered amoungst the rink, but he payed them no mind. He was wondering where Quinton and Bree were to be perfectly honest, sure last time they had talked the two had convinced him to talk to some other people and make more friends but his mind darts back to those two every now and again. He stood and pushed out onto the rink, skating around as he looked at the other campers.

Bored and needing something to do that he hadn't done before, Quinton went on the search for something fun to do when low and behold this place had an ice rink. He'd never gone ice skating before so he figured, "Why not." and decided to go and give it a try. He appeared at the rink and then pulled on a pair of skates that fit him after some trial and error. He slowly got out onto the rink, but fell down immediately, never having done this before.
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: Ice skating rink   Ice skating rink - Page 8 Icon_minitime2/12/2013, 10:19 pm

She was soaring, flying around the rink. She was like a bird. Bree felt the wind in her hair and smiled. She hadn't been ice skating since she was a kid. She didn't know any tricks but she sure did enjoy herself on the ice. She slammed into the side of the rink, laughing a little and turning. She spotted the twins on two separate parts of the rink. She bit her lip... Quinton... or Adrian... She hated having to choose between them... "Quinton! Adrian!" she called, making it easier on her.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Ice skating rink   Ice skating rink - Page 8 Icon_minitime2/12/2013, 10:26 pm

Adrian and Quinton both turned at the sounds of their names and saw Bree over getting up from being on the ice. Adrian skated over to her, while Quinton did some kinda chicken dance on ice thing, really bad ice skater, over to them.

"When did you two get here?" Adrian asked, not noticing either of them when they got here.

Quinton shrugged and said that he had gotten here not but a moment ago.
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: Ice skating rink   Ice skating rink - Page 8 Icon_minitime2/12/2013, 10:34 pm

"I've been here a while," she smiled and shook her head a little. "Daddy used to take me skating when I was little. It was good for me. Helped me get into training. It was a treat sometimes, too..."

She ran a hand through her hair. She looked to Quinton and smirked. "You're funny on ice, Quinton."
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Ice skating rink   Ice skating rink - Page 8 Icon_minitime2/12/2013, 10:38 pm

"I've never been ice skating before." Quinton said with a smile. The only reason he was still standing was cause he was using the wall as a prop to keep him up and he was happy his twin and "sister" were here so that he wouldn't be as embarassed by being terrible.

Adrian just smirked and went on skating a little bit through the rink before returning to the two of them and helping Quinton keep his balance on the ice. "You never talk about your Dad that much, Bree. This is the first time you've mentioned him since I got to the camp." He said to her.
Back to top Go down
wolfkillerjr9832

PostSubject: Re: Ice skating rink   Ice skating rink - Page 8 Icon_minitime11/22/2015, 11:37 pm

Wolfkillerjr9832 walks into the ice skating rink and gets on a size 8 and goes on the ice and starts to skate on the ice and starts to do a backflip off the ground and starts to skate agen and a agen.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ice skating rink   Ice skating rink - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ice skating rink
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Half Blood Mania :: Camp Half Blood :: Physical Fitness Area :: Sports' Fields-
Jump to: