Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Peter Wolf Son of Athena

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Peter Wolf Son of Athena Empty
PostSubject: Peter Wolf Son of Athena   Peter Wolf Son of Athena Icon_minitime3/13/2011, 1:13 pm

Character Name:Peter Wolf
Description:He has gray eyes and blond short hair.He is very tall and skinny.
God and mortal parent:Athena and Hank
Powers**:none
Flaws***:Too ambitious and Easily annoyed and sometimes too much clever
Pets:none
Weapon****:Celestial Bronze Sword
Talents/Skills:He is a good sword fighter and a good tactic.He can sneak inaudibly and partially invisible, beacuse he had an Athenas insvisibility cap but its not the original cap.This cap gives you invisibility for only 1hour.
RP Example*:I stood opposite the cyclops . Shavers ran across my spine .I reached for the sword, but Cyclops was too fast .He hit me in the stomach and I flew 3 m away .Heavily I lifted and Cyclops swung again.This time I was ready and I slashed my sword in his hand Cyclops roared and the ground shook. „Oh my gods!“ I said.I sneak out of that place and Cyclops just stared numbly .
Biography*:His father was a rich scientist and entrepreneur so he was a good childhood . When he was 11 the Minotaurus was attacked at his house.His fatherexplained that situation so he understood he is a Half-Blood.His father quickly drove him at camp half-blood.He found here his powers and learned how fight with sword and spear.
Notes:

Last edited by slejharP on 3/13/2011, 3:09 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Creator of the Site
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Peter Wolf Son of Athena   Peter Wolf Son of Athena Icon_minitime3/13/2011, 2:17 pm

I think his power would be a talent, minus the invisible part. Plus, invisibility isn't an Athena power; if you had a cap of invisibility, then it's a cap that turns you invisible.
Back to top Go down
https://halfbloodmania.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: Peter Wolf Son of Athena   Peter Wolf Son of Athena Icon_minitime3/13/2011, 2:41 pm

It is ok now?
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Peter Wolf Son of Athena   Peter Wolf Son of Athena Icon_minitime3/19/2011, 12:07 pm

Approved

but I can't move it so yeah.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Peter Wolf Son of Athena   Peter Wolf Son of Athena Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Peter Wolf Son of Athena
Page 1 of 1