Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

new charrie lala (Fishy's Charrie Raven's younger sister)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Silly Lily
Olympian
Silly Lily

Location : in my hubbu bubbu bubble- gum bubble (dont pop it!!!)

new charrie lala (Fishy's Charrie Raven's younger sister) Empty
PostSubject: new charrie lala (Fishy's Charrie Raven's younger sister)   new charrie lala (Fishy's Charrie Raven's younger sister) Icon_minitime3/13/2011, 1:31 pm

Character Name: Havenett (Haven) Plague
Description (hair and eye color, height, body type (skinny, muscular, etc) required): Skinny and curvy, pale blue eyes (almost white), and short thin, really light blonde hair, with stripes of orange. 5'7 (tall like her sis)
God and mortal parent: Euphrosyne and unknown.
Powers**: She can make people feel happy 20 times a day for erm 10 minutes. The powers make people do weird things like scream happy things, spin in circles, skip, et cetera
Flaws***: Cares for people too much, talks too much, can hold still, annoying, she doesnt like to eat.
Pets: 0
Weapon****: long CB daggers with happy scenes carved into them.
Talents/Skills: Singing, bringing joy, being a social bug, running, jumping, leaping, climbing, swimming (sports)
RP Example*: I notice a fight from up on my rock, down at the beach. I climb down the rock and walk over to them raising an eyebrow. "No Fighting!" I cried and used my powers. I giggle as they stopped an smiled screaming "BUTTERFLIES BUTTERFLIES" and spinning in circles. "Whoe this would make a great comercial!" I take out my camera and start filming. "WHEEE"
Biography*: Like Raven, Haven was put in an orphanage when she was born, she never knew her mortal parent. Amazingly, her and Raven were in the same orphanage, Haven never really talked to Raven, usually gave the sideways glancing thinking she knew her or something. When Haven was 5, Raven ran away from the orphanage STILL not knowing they were sisters. When Haven was 6 she was adopted yay! not soo much. Her knew parents abused her to heck and beond, leaving a few scars, but she remand happy as a butterfly. When she was 14 she had enough and ran away, living on the streets. She wasnt used to it so it was hard. Thankfully, she didnt have to spend a lot of time on the streets, for a satyr for her and brought her to camp.
Notes: Weird visions of the past. Scar over and under her right eye from abuse. oh and she wears bright colors.
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
officer, i just want you to know that i'm not like other girls; i'm cute and quirky
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

new charrie lala (Fishy's Charrie Raven's younger sister) Empty
PostSubject: Re: new charrie lala (Fishy's Charrie Raven's younger sister)   new charrie lala (Fishy's Charrie Raven's younger sister) Icon_minitime3/13/2011, 1:36 pm

I AM FISHY AND I APPROVE OF THIS MESSAGE.

Approved ~^^~
Back to top Go down
http://tangerinemp3.tumblr.com/

new charrie lala (Fishy's Charrie Raven's younger sister)
Page 1 of 1