Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

*Insert emotion here* is...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
officer, i just want you to know that i'm not like other girls; i'm cute and quirky
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

*Insert emotion here* is... Empty
PostSubject: *Insert emotion here* is...   *Insert emotion here* is... Icon_minitime3/21/2011, 6:11 pm

In grammar and composition today, we had to write these poems about emotions, and I kinda wanted to share mine. Enjoy :)

Heartbreak
Heartbreak smells like old stale chocolates, like salty tears, and rotten flowers.
It's a throbbing, pulsing pain, right below my heart but pulsing with the same beat.
It tastes like store-bought lemonade, artificial and fake, like all of the "It'll be okay's" I hear.
The once bright and cheery old lady's house who died a month ago, the one that no one had the heart to tear down. That's how heartbreak looks.
Pounding rain, wailing sobs, and sad love songs are the sound of heartbreak.

Yeah, I know it's depressing. I couldn't help it xD I'm probably gonna make more of these, thoughhhh.

Back to top Go down
http://tangerinemp3.tumblr.com/
Liz
Head Admin, Goddess of Reading and Fangirliness
Liz

PostSubject: Re: *Insert emotion here* is...   *Insert emotion here* is... Icon_minitime3/21/2011, 6:16 pm

:O
That's realllyyy good. I'm jealous of you. haha. (: I love your whole simile thing. I don't tend to use those a lot... xD.
Back to top Go down
http://fullofglee.forumotion.com
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: *Insert emotion here* is...   *Insert emotion here* is... Icon_minitime3/21/2011, 9:33 pm

It's depressing and good
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *Insert emotion here* is...   *Insert emotion here* is... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

*Insert emotion here* is...
Page 1 of 1