Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I'm new here and need some help

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

I'm new here and need some help Empty
PostSubject: I'm new here and need some help   I'm new here and need some help Icon_minitime4/12/2011, 10:49 pm

Hi there! I'm kind of new here.
Back to top Go down
Carrie Beary
cooler than u
Carrie Beary

PostSubject: Re: I'm new here and need some help   I'm new here and need some help Icon_minitime4/12/2011, 10:51 pm

HI, I'm Cal, Carina or SING. Make sure to follow the rules and have fun. Ask people with names that are not light blue for any help ^_^
Back to top Go down
Liz
Head Admin, Goddess of Reading and Fangirliness
Liz

PostSubject: Re: I'm new here and need some help   I'm new here and need some help Icon_minitime4/12/2011, 10:56 pm

Hey!! I'm Liz, ET, Heart, Elizabeth. Whatever you want to call me!! If you need help, admins (people with black names) would be most helpful, but people with medium blue names are good as well, along with people with purple (my color) and orange names. People in the chatbox are usually helpful if you need something quick too! Anyways, have fun and follow the rules! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://fullofglee.forumotion.com
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
officer, i just want you to know that i'm not like other girls; i'm cute and quirky
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: I'm new here and need some help   I'm new here and need some help Icon_minitime4/12/2011, 11:12 pm

Hello. I'm Dead!* If you have any questions, feel free to ask me or any other staff member (users with yellow, the darker of the two purples, orange, the lighter of the two blues, and black usernames.) If you haven't, read the rules. Follow them, because you will get banned if you don't.

*If you're wondering about the username, it's a song. I tend to change my username whenever I hear a song that I really like.
Back to top Go down
http://tangerinemp3.tumblr.com/

PostSubject: Re: I'm new here and need some help   I'm new here and need some help Icon_minitime4/16/2011, 7:48 pm

Hi i'm Lexi or lex or pepe1800. Anyway if you need help P.M me or anybody without a light blue username like yours. Follow the rules and have fun.
Back to top Go down
Rave Girl
Minor God
Rave Girl

PostSubject: Re: I'm new here and need some help   I'm new here and need some help Icon_minitime4/16/2011, 9:12 pm

Hi there I'm ranma or shampoo or whatever you decide to call me just read the rules and I hope to see you around and have fun
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm new here and need some help   I'm new here and need some help Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm new here and need some help
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Half Blood Mania :: Joining :: Hey There.-
Jump to: