Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I'm bringing back an old character, because I miss her. Even though Shaynanay isn't here to make her twin.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
officer, i just want you to know that i'm not like other girls; i'm cute and quirky
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

I'm bringing back an old character, because I miss her. Even though Shaynanay isn't here to make her twin. Empty
PostSubject: I'm bringing back an old character, because I miss her. Even though Shaynanay isn't here to make her twin.   I'm bringing back an old character, because I miss her. Even though Shaynanay isn't here to make her twin. Icon_minitime4/22/2011, 11:20 pm

I'm bringing back an old character, because I miss her. Even though Shaynanay isn't here to make her twin. 62657697
'I never thought that it'd be so simple but, I found a way, I found a way. I always thought that it'd be too crazy but, I found a way, I found a way.'--I Found A Way by Drake Bell (Otherwise known as the Drake and Josh theme song ;D)

Character Name:
Leto Saya

Description:
Leto has short pink hair and purple eyes. She usually wears bulky black or white framed sunglasses sunglasses, but not all of the time. Her skin is pretty tan, but not extremely tan like the girls in the movies about California or whatever. She's pretty skinny, from lack of food, mostly, partially from being active. She never wears makeup, because she doesn't have the money. She also thinks that makeup is for the weak. She has several piercings on her right ear, and on her left ear she has a piercing that looks like this. Most of the time she wears a t-shirt and a jean jacket that she ripped the sleeves off of, jean short-shorts, and a pair of sneakers.

God parent:
Hecate

Mortal parent:
Sam Saya

Powers:
Magic such as levitation, changing one thing into another, making things disappear and reappear, and can make objects come alive. but only small objects. Harry Potter type stuff. It makes her slightly tired when she does magic on small things and she gets a headache when she does magic on big things. She uses a wand to do her powers. She can use her powers 15 times a day. She also can make it rain glitter. She can do that about 19 times a day. (Warning: my boredom results in randomness, such as that power.)

Flaws:
She has a caffeine addiction, she relies on magic a lot more than she should, tends to lie a lot, gets angry somewhat easily.

Pets:
None

Weapon:
Wand and a Stygian iron sword.

Talents/Skills:
Singing, dancing, jump rope, gymnastics, pogo-stick, running, swimming.

RP Example*:
Savvy took a deep breath as she knocked on the door. Leto stood in the background, twiddling her thumbs. 'This isn't a good idea,' Leto thought, but she didn't say it. A few seconds later, the door opened to an old lady in a bathrobe. "I already bought cookies from the other girls," she says. Leto looked at Savvy, and she cleared her throat. "Ma'am, we aren't here to sell cookies. We're looking for a man by the name of Sam Saya." The old lady thought for a moment, before saying, "Yeah, him. He sold this house to me." "Would you happen to know where he is?" Savvy asked. "Why should I know?" Leto sighed and said, "Never mind, ma'am. Just forget we ever came here." With that, she walked off, not even checking to see if her twin was following her. "Leto, wait up!" Savvy said. "We should probably go to the town hall or the police, to see if they know where Dad is." Leto turned around and snapped at her sister, "Why would you want to find him? I'd rather be in foster care. Yeah, he works double shift so he has enough money. Probably because orphanages scare him. He barely pays any attention to us, he just lets us do whatever. If we set a house on fire and got sent to jail, he wouldn't bail us out! Face it, he doesn't care! If you insist on staying in you're little fantasy, you can go back. Just know that I'm not coming." With that she spun on her heal and stormed off, hoping she'd be able to get a job at Andy's bookshop, and maybe a place to stay for the night.

Biography*:
Leto grew up with her twin sister Savvy. They both lived a happy life with their dad. He was hardly ever home though, because of his double jobs. Leto and Savvy would spend their afternoons alone at home. Leto usually would do pogo sticking or jump roping or something like that. One day, they decided to go out to the bookstore and shopping while their dad wasn’t home. Even though, their dad told them never to leave the house. When they were at the bookstore they were attacked by a monster. They tried to keep it a secret from their dad but, he found out. He was outraged. He sent them both to CHB without a second thought, and he didn't bother to bring them there. They both became distant with their dad. Later on, Leto and Savvy ended up leaving. They went back to their old apartment, but their dad wasn't there. Some old cat lady was living in the house. Savvy went to the police department, but Leto had had enough of their dad. Leto told Savvy that she could try and find their dad, but she wasn't going back home with her. The way she told Savvy was extremely rude, though, due to her anger. She got a job at the local bookstore, only because she was good friends with the owner. He let her stay at his house (he wasn't married or anything and had an extra room). During her free time, she would practice her magic and get better at it. Soon enough, she started relying on magic for some things. One day when Leto was out, she was attacked by a monster. She realized that she wasn't safe where she was, so she told Andy that she had to leave, and headed off to camp.

Notes:
She has a twin sister named Savvy, but she hasn't came back to camp. And yes, she has changed a lot.

Last edited by Giddy Death on 4/23/2011, 2:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://tangerinemp3.tumblr.com/
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

I'm bringing back an old character, because I miss her. Even though Shaynanay isn't here to make her twin. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm bringing back an old character, because I miss her. Even though Shaynanay isn't here to make her twin.   I'm bringing back an old character, because I miss her. Even though Shaynanay isn't here to make her twin. Icon_minitime4/23/2011, 12:21 am

Approved
Back to top Go down

I'm bringing back an old character, because I miss her. Even though Shaynanay isn't here to make her twin.
Page 1 of 1