Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reese, Daughter of Melinoe

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

Reese, Daughter of Melinoe Empty
PostSubject: Reese, Daughter of Melinoe   Reese, Daughter of Melinoe Icon_minitime4/26/2011, 1:46 pm

Character Name: Reese MaryAnn Coldblood
Description: Reese, Daughter of Melinoe Emo-blonde1_1253837226
God and mortal parent: Melinoe & She dun know.
Powers**: Can see ghosts and talk to them, She has a sixth sense and can sometimes see how that person died. Sometimes she can mind control the ghosts to do what ever she wants, but not often
Flaws***: She has a small fear of ghosts, when she attempts to control ghosts she gets weak easily, somewhat shy & quiet (when no around her friends)
Pets: None
Weapon****: A black (cbronze but painted black) sword that is a long skull neclace shes wear on her neck.
Talents/Skills: Has a 6th sense =P

RP Example*: I walked through the woods of Grand River. They're were rumors of more than 300 people died of a epidemic disease. I wanted to see if I could find the hidden cemetary. I knew it was in there. I just knew it. I had a feeling it was there. I had a gut feeling. Without paying attention I tripped over something, A grave stone. OMM! I fouind it.

Biography*: When Reese was little she was left on the corner of Reese Road in Cleveland Ohio. When she was found, she was sent straight to a orphan inch, where the owner Ms. Land called her Reese. When she was 2 Reese was adopted by a family with a Father, a Mother and they had 2 sons and a dog. Reese grew up in the family like a normal child, but as she got older she tended to hate her life. She had great friends her best friend was Annah. Annah tried to help her with her 'problems' but it didn't help much. Going through cutting herself and being depressed Reese couldn't help but haite herself for everything and everyproblem. Even though Reese didn't look it, she had a huge dark side in her. One day, out fo boredum she came into witchcraft and other odd things when she was 10. She started to use the ouija bored, just as a joke with her friends. They the 5 of them sat in her basement and used it. As the planchette was moving she saw a person standing right behind Annah. Supposly his name was Ethan. "Hello Ethan" She said. Ethan, surprised that he saw her nodded at her. She wasn't afraid, she wasn't even curious why he was there. Reese just watched him control the planchette. Finally when he said good bye, everyone turned and looked at her. They alll knew she saw him. Thats when the problems started to happen. That's when she started to see ghosts for the first time.

When she was 12, after two years of chatting and communicating with ghosts. Reese, and a groupd of her frineds went into a basement. They ouijaItUped and she saw things she ddidn't want to see. She saw how the little girl named Jessica died. She was murdered by her step father. She watched it all happen in the basement of the house. FInally, she had to say goodbye to Jessica. She got up and left the room. She went outside and just stood there for a few moments, then a dead satyr came up to her. Told her about her powers and CHB. By following him, she left her friends house ipod and cell phone in pocket. And followed the ghost all the way to camp becoming great friends with him.

Notes: She can see ghosts. Likes ouija and witchcraft.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

Reese, Daughter of Melinoe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reese, Daughter of Melinoe   Reese, Daughter of Melinoe Icon_minitime4/27/2011, 9:33 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down

Reese, Daughter of Melinoe
Page 1 of 1