Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Deep Dark Lake

Go down 
+15
darkblue248
Damascus
Stormageddeon
Supa Kawaii Twiggy
Dovah
Shade
Hannah
ML
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
Silly Lily
Liz
Swishalicious
Carrie Beary
Rave Girl
Dexter
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

The Deep Dark Lake - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Deep Dark Lake   The Deep Dark Lake - Page 25 Icon_minitime7/2/2011, 5:29 am

I roll my eyes as the girl steps on me. I grab my dagger and throw it at her face
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Deep Dark Lake   The Deep Dark Lake - Page 25 Icon_minitime7/2/2011, 5:32 am

I dodge it. "Sorry!" I didn't mean to do that!." I swim toward the dagger and retrieve it.
Back to top Go down
Damascus
qt 3.14

PostSubject: Re: The Deep Dark Lake   The Deep Dark Lake - Page 25 Icon_minitime7/2/2011, 5:33 am

I saw the girl who pushed me throw a knife at the other girl. I summon four skeletons, who appear at the edge of the lake. I point to the girl who pushed me, and they start to go in after her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Deep Dark Lake   The Deep Dark Lake - Page 25 Icon_minitime7/2/2011, 5:34 am

I roll my eyes. I really hated fighting, not. I run to the girl I threw my dagger at. "Hey Im Kira daughter of Aeolus" I say quickly, while looking at the skeletons
Back to top Go down
Damascus
qt 3.14

PostSubject: Re: The Deep Dark Lake   The Deep Dark Lake - Page 25 Icon_minitime7/2/2011, 5:36 am

"I wouldn't fight them" I say. "But I'm sure you'll have some trick to fight them" I add
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Deep Dark Lake   The Deep Dark Lake - Page 25 Icon_minitime7/2/2011, 5:37 am

"Uhh... Hi. I'm Diana." I say back. I was confused. Kira threw a dagger at me and now she's acting friendly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Deep Dark Lake   The Deep Dark Lake - Page 25 Icon_minitime7/2/2011, 5:39 am

"Oh if you're wondering why I threw that dagger at you, thats my way of saying Hi" I chuckle "I know, Im weird." I move a little farther from the skeletons, hoping they would slow down
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Deep Dark Lake   The Deep Dark Lake - Page 25 Icon_minitime7/2/2011, 5:40 am

"I can see that." I mutter. I look past her a saw some skeletons. "What is happening here?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Deep Dark Lake   The Deep Dark Lake - Page 25 Icon_minitime7/2/2011, 5:40 am

"Honestly, i have no idea. Some girl just DECIDES to attack me. Weird, right?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Deep Dark Lake   The Deep Dark Lake - Page 25 Icon_minitime7/2/2011, 5:41 am

"You did push her into the lake." I say. I return my dagger to her and face the skeletons.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Deep Dark Lake   The Deep Dark Lake - Page 25 Icon_minitime7/2/2011, 5:42 am

"She looked like she was really tired! I thought she might need some help to cool off!" I face the skeletons as well
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Deep Dark Lake   The Deep Dark Lake - Page 25 Icon_minitime7/2/2011, 5:43 am

"Wow. Seriously?" I turn to face her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Deep Dark Lake   The Deep Dark Lake - Page 25 Icon_minitime7/2/2011, 5:45 am

"Yeah" I throw my dagger at one of the skeletons
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Deep Dark Lake   The Deep Dark Lake - Page 25 Icon_minitime7/2/2011, 5:47 am

"Okay..." I say, still thinking about whether to trust her or not. I call to the other girl. "Hey! She said she was sorry!"
Back to top Go down
Damascus
qt 3.14

PostSubject: Re: The Deep Dark Lake   The Deep Dark Lake - Page 25 Icon_minitime7/2/2011, 5:52 am

"Uh huh. I'm sure she is." One of my skeletons disappeared. The others still advanced towards her though
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Deep Dark Lake   The Deep Dark Lake - Page 25 Icon_minitime7/2/2011, 5:53 am

I grab 3 more of my daggers and throw them all at the skeletons. At the same time, I use the wind to bring back my other dagger to me.
Back to top Go down
Damascus
qt 3.14

PostSubject: Re: The Deep Dark Lake   The Deep Dark Lake - Page 25 Icon_minitime7/2/2011, 5:55 am

one of the skeletons disappeared, the other two just had daggers sticking out of their arms. "Oh darn. now they can't hold you down very well" I say. "whatever" I say as Istop in the middle of the lake
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Deep Dark Lake   The Deep Dark Lake - Page 25 Icon_minitime7/2/2011, 5:57 am

I use the wind the push to 2 daggers through the skeletons arms.
Back to top Go down
Damascus
qt 3.14

PostSubject: Re: The Deep Dark Lake   The Deep Dark Lake - Page 25 Icon_minitime7/2/2011, 5:57 am

The two kept advancing. "You might want to get your other dagger back" I call out to the girl.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Deep Dark Lake   The Deep Dark Lake - Page 25 Icon_minitime7/2/2011, 5:59 am

I roll my eyes then use the wind to call back all 3 of my daggers.
Back to top Go down
Damascus
qt 3.14

PostSubject: Re: The Deep Dark Lake   The Deep Dark Lake - Page 25 Icon_minitime7/2/2011, 5:59 am

I swim around and go down
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Deep Dark Lake   The Deep Dark Lake - Page 25 Icon_minitime7/2/2011, 6:00 am

I go under water and swim to the other girl. I stop in front of her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Deep Dark Lake   The Deep Dark Lake - Page 25 Icon_minitime7/2/2011, 6:01 am

I was happy that I had all of my daggers back. I grab them and I climb a tree and start to play the flute
Back to top Go down
Damascus
qt 3.14

PostSubject: Re: The Deep Dark Lake   The Deep Dark Lake - Page 25 Icon_minitime7/2/2011, 6:02 am

I wave at the girl who had stopped in front of me
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Deep Dark Lake   The Deep Dark Lake - Page 25 Icon_minitime7/2/2011, 6:03 am

I wave back and swim towards the surface. I look around and see Kira up in a tree.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Deep Dark Lake   The Deep Dark Lake - Page 25 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Deep Dark Lake
Page 25 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next