Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Deep Dark Lake

Go down 
+15
darkblue248
Damascus
Stormageddeon
Supa Kawaii Twiggy
Dovah
Shade
Hannah
ML
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
Silly Lily
Liz
Swishalicious
Carrie Beary
Rave Girl
Dexter
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Rave Girl
Minor God
Rave Girl

The Deep Dark Lake - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Deep Dark Lake   The Deep Dark Lake - Page 28 Icon_minitime11/2/2011, 11:18 pm

I walk in with my dress dragging behind me and bow slung over my shoulder and arrows across my back with my little belt with the dagger on one side and sword on the other.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Deep Dark Lake   The Deep Dark Lake - Page 28 Icon_minitime11/2/2011, 11:25 pm

Cloud walks up to the lake. He was in a pretty sorry mood, well he's always in a mood, but today he was escially upset. Why he was upset he had no answer but it's pretty clear he's mad. He takes out his buster sword and stabs it into the groud. He then sits down next to the blade waiting for something to do.
Back to top Go down
Silly Lily
Olympian
Silly Lily

Location : in my hubbu bubbu bubble- gum bubble (dont pop it!!!)

PostSubject: Re: The Deep Dark Lake   The Deep Dark Lake - Page 28 Icon_minitime11/3/2011, 8:20 am

I walk into thelake, and not suprisingly, with a vulture following me. I sat down neck to an old tree and huffed.
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: The Deep Dark Lake   The Deep Dark Lake - Page 28 Icon_minitime11/3/2011, 6:38 pm

Xander Smitt walked down the dirt path leading to the lake, why he was at a lake he had no clue. He couldn't swim, he hated the water and anything relating to it, he was mortally shocked he could even stand drinking bottled water, that's how bad he hated water. Regardless, he placed his hate-filled thoughts to the back of his mind and made his way down the pathway, listening to the crunch of his shoes against branches and dead leaves. He looked at his hands and made his fingers snap quietly, every time he was snapping his fingers, and unnatural spark would emerge above the tip of his index finger and thumb. He smiled as he was doing this, it always relaxed him whenever he was using his 'human lighter' powers as he called it. He continued to walk down the dirt path, snapping his fingers with an erie quiet to them.
Back to top Go down
Rave Girl
Minor God
Rave Girl

PostSubject: Re: The Deep Dark Lake   The Deep Dark Lake - Page 28 Icon_minitime11/3/2011, 6:40 pm

I go sit by the water and lay my boy and arrows down next to me
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Deep Dark Lake   The Deep Dark Lake - Page 28 Icon_minitime11/3/2011, 6:54 pm

Cloud looked around seeing that several people had walked up to the lake. He tried to make himself go make conversation with one of the people but he just couldn't do it. Cloud didnt know why but he was always so distant from people, even people he knew. He sighed then summoned a cat and a dog then made them chase each other around. Cloud smirked slightly at the shadow animals he had chaseing each other. He then made the creatures vanish and laid back. He then watched the clear blue sky.
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: The Deep Dark Lake   The Deep Dark Lake - Page 28 Icon_minitime11/3/2011, 8:17 pm

Xander continued walking until he acutally caught sight of the lake below, he made a small shuddering motion and continued to stare at the lake. He sighed and walked down to the lakes' shore, what was the point of going to the lake in the first place if you weren't going to get close to it. He made his way to the edge of the water where the grass left the dirt, and the dirt was getting muddier with each step he took closer to the lake. He stood there, not wanting to go into the water, but at the same time not wanting to leave.
Back to top Go down
Rave Girl
Minor God
Rave Girl

PostSubject: Re: The Deep Dark Lake   The Deep Dark Lake - Page 28 Icon_minitime11/3/2011, 8:20 pm

I see other people at the lake and none of them were even near the lake llike what's the point of coming
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Deep Dark Lake   The Deep Dark Lake - Page 28 Icon_minitime11/3/2011, 8:44 pm

Cloud noticed the girls and guy the had come just after he entered. He really felt the urge to go talk to him but he couldnt' get his body to move. It was almost like his brain wasn't in control at the moment and his body was just going haywire. Cloud scoffed at himself then realized what he could do to get his brain working. He then focused and with a thought Cloud vanished and reappeared above the water. He fell in with a huge slpash then came up and pushed hs wet hair back out of his line of site. He then felt his brain take contol and began swimming to shore.
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: The Deep Dark Lake   The Deep Dark Lake - Page 28 Icon_minitime11/3/2011, 10:33 pm

Xander felt the waves of the lakes' water come in and brushed against his shoes, he took a step back and gave a slightly menacing glare at the water. It was kind of stupid, giving a non-living object a glare, but it made him feel better, it was just that part of him that came out occasionally.
Back to top Go down
Rave Girl
Minor God
Rave Girl

PostSubject: Re: The Deep Dark Lake   The Deep Dark Lake - Page 28 Icon_minitime11/3/2011, 11:13 pm

I see a guy glaring at the water and think that it's weird because who does that really
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Deep Dark Lake   The Deep Dark Lake - Page 28 Icon_minitime11/4/2011, 8:24 am

Cloud finished his swim back to shore. He got out of the water and made his way back to his blade. He felt like walking waterbed and he needed to get dry. He took his sword out of the ground then walked back to the shore. He stab his sword back into the ground then layed back down in the sun.
Back to top Go down
Rave Girl
Minor God
Rave Girl

PostSubject: Re: The Deep Dark Lake   The Deep Dark Lake - Page 28 Icon_minitime11/5/2011, 12:46 am

"People are such weirdos." I say under my breathe still sitting by the water
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Deep Dark Lake   The Deep Dark Lake - Page 28 Icon_minitime11/5/2011, 12:50 am

Cloud looks up thinking that he heard someone talking. He looks and sees a girl not far from where he was lying down. He grumbles for a sec thens says, "Hey." to the girl as if she was actuaaly going to talk to him.
Back to top Go down
Rave Girl
Minor God
Rave Girl

PostSubject: Re: The Deep Dark Lake   The Deep Dark Lake - Page 28 Icon_minitime11/5/2011, 12:57 am

"Hello." I say back plainly
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Deep Dark Lake   The Deep Dark Lake - Page 28 Icon_minitime11/5/2011, 1:07 am

"So what's going on with you?" Cloud asks. Honestly he didn't care what was going on with the girl but he figured if he could make some kind of conversation then his brain might actually stay in control.
Back to top Go down
Rave Girl
Minor God
Rave Girl

PostSubject: Re: The Deep Dark Lake   The Deep Dark Lake - Page 28 Icon_minitime11/5/2011, 1:09 am

"Nothing." I say 'Why the heck is this guy talking to me!?!?' I thought
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Deep Dark Lake   The Deep Dark Lake - Page 28 Icon_minitime11/5/2011, 1:13 am

"That's cool I guess."Cloud says back then lies back down. 'Gods I feel like a total idiot right.' He thought to himself as he slowly dried off.
Back to top Go down
Rave Girl
Minor God
Rave Girl

PostSubject: Re: The Deep Dark Lake   The Deep Dark Lake - Page 28 Icon_minitime11/5/2011, 1:16 am

'Well I guesse he isn't the werdest person I ever met.' I thought

Last edited by Shampoo on 11/5/2011, 1:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Deep Dark Lake   The Deep Dark Lake - Page 28 Icon_minitime11/5/2011, 1:21 am

Cloud listens to the girl even though his ears didnt want. He shrugges and figures she is talking about him. Cloud honestly didn't care much about anything and didn't feel bad about being called names. As far as he was concerned the worse thing that could happen to him, othed than die, had already coma to pass.
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: The Deep Dark Lake   The Deep Dark Lake - Page 28 Icon_minitime11/5/2011, 9:47 am

Xander let out a sigh of frustration, before he took a few steps away from the water-soaked land he was standing on. He streched his arms to try and get the stiffness out of them, the entire walk to the lake was very tiring for Xander. He glanced at the water, he thought of his aching muscles as another reason to hate the water, sure it was a stupid reason, but Xander was too tired to argue with his own reasonings for now. He spotted a log a few feet away and placed himself on top of it, he streched his legs and neck once he was on the log, it may have been just a hunk of wood, but it was the most relaxing thing Xander had rested on today.
Back to top Go down
Silly Lily
Olympian
Silly Lily

Location : in my hubbu bubbu bubble- gum bubble (dont pop it!!!)

PostSubject: Re: The Deep Dark Lake   The Deep Dark Lake - Page 28 Icon_minitime11/5/2011, 11:30 am

Blinking, Hazel realizes she's still here. Her purple eyes casually look around untill a boy on a log stops her. She smirks, and slowly stands up, stretching her muscles as she goes. Then all of a sudden, as a daughter of Odyne, makes pain shoot up his spine. Hazel smirks. ((can they fight? :0 Im bored so yeah....))
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Deep Dark Lake   The Deep Dark Lake - Page 28 Icon_minitime11/5/2011, 11:41 am

Cloud gets up and pulls his sword out of the ground. He then sheaths it and looks around for something to do. Cloud was pretty bored right now and wasn't sure if he was going to stay much longer
Back to top Go down
Rave Girl
Minor God
Rave Girl

PostSubject: Re: The Deep Dark Lake   The Deep Dark Lake - Page 28 Icon_minitime11/5/2011, 4:51 pm

I lay on my back and start to think what should I do
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: The Deep Dark Lake   The Deep Dark Lake - Page 28 Icon_minitime11/5/2011, 5:53 pm

Suddenly, Xander began to feel a sharp pain in his back, he frowned at this, confused. Had he bruised something, was something broken, a muscle cramp, regardless the pain was growing worse and worse. Now it felt like his back had been struck at several times with a gold club, this pain was unbearable, but Xander just gritted his teeth and did his best to ignore it. He decided to get off the log and lay down on the hard, dusty, dirt.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Deep Dark Lake   The Deep Dark Lake - Page 28 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Deep Dark Lake
Page 28 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next