Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Deep Dark Lake

Go down 
+15
darkblue248
Damascus
Stormageddeon
Supa Kawaii Twiggy
Dovah
Shade
Hannah
ML
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
Silly Lily
Liz
Swishalicious
Carrie Beary
Rave Girl
Dexter
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

The Deep Dark Lake - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Deep Dark Lake   The Deep Dark Lake - Page 29 Icon_minitime11/5/2011, 6:06 pm

Carcane walks in keeping his face hidden.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Deep Dark Lake   The Deep Dark Lake - Page 29 Icon_minitime11/5/2011, 6:15 pm

Keeping his face hidden Carcane says the unexpected to Xander

"Do you want help to the infermary?"
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: The Deep Dark Lake   The Deep Dark Lake - Page 29 Icon_minitime11/5/2011, 6:26 pm

OOC:Erm, Zach you can't double post...just saying
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Deep Dark Lake   The Deep Dark Lake - Page 29 Icon_minitime11/5/2011, 6:52 pm

oh sorry didnt mean to
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: The Deep Dark Lake   The Deep Dark Lake - Page 29 Icon_minitime11/5/2011, 6:53 pm

OOC: No worries, begginers' mistake.
Back to top Go down
Silly Lily
Olympian
Silly Lily

Location : in my hubbu bubbu bubble- gum bubble (dont pop it!!!)

PostSubject: Re: The Deep Dark Lake   The Deep Dark Lake - Page 29 Icon_minitime11/5/2011, 7:10 pm

Sneering, Hazel walks over to the boy and increases the pain. "How does it feel?" She asks. (( Oh and Genocide when you talk out of character put it in brackets or have OOC in front of it please))
Back to top Go down
Rave Girl
Minor God
Rave Girl

PostSubject: Re: The Deep Dark Lake   The Deep Dark Lake - Page 29 Icon_minitime11/5/2011, 7:35 pm

((Yeah everyone makes mistake their first time posting))I see some chick walk up to some dude that was in pain
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: The Deep Dark Lake   The Deep Dark Lake - Page 29 Icon_minitime11/5/2011, 10:09 pm

Xander let out a groan of torture as the pain grew worse, and worse. He glanced up and saw a girl walking over to him, she had an evil glint in her gentle eyes that made him slightly tense up. He heard her speak, but it sounded faint cause the pain most've been affecting his senses aswell as her back. Even though her voice was muffled from the pain, he managed to understand every syllable that escaped her lips. Xander responded to her with this, "Oh it feels like I'm taking a wonderful swim in the middle of a pacific ocean oasis..." he let the sarcasm in before continuing his retort, "Except now an octopus has decided to try and remove my spinal cord, with all eight of its' tentacles!" he snapped the last few words with an aggresion trying to, metaphorically, bite this girls' neck open, like a rabid pitbull that hasn't gotten fresh meat in a month.
Back to top Go down
Silly Lily
Olympian
Silly Lily

PostSubject: Re: The Deep Dark Lake   The Deep Dark Lake - Page 29 Icon_minitime11/5/2011, 10:39 pm

Hazel smiles and croutches down, her pale face close to his. "Dont push me" She snaps, scuffing her foot into his ribs. "Now get up" She says standing up slowly, stopping the pain.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Deep Dark Lake   The Deep Dark Lake - Page 29 Icon_minitime11/5/2011, 10:56 pm

((Nothing like a little pain to get everyone in the rping mood xD..))

Cloud sees a person in pain and tenses up preparing to draw his buster sword. He wasn't sure what was going on and right now he didn't care. All he wanted to do was be ready for a fight. He shook his head slightly from a familar pain in his head. His shadow animal sideffects had set in at the worst possible time. Cloud groaned slightly and made sure it was barely audible and only the sharpest of hearing could hear him. He then drew his blade and prepared to fight.
Back to top Go down
Rave Girl
Minor God
Rave Girl

PostSubject: Re: The Deep Dark Lake   The Deep Dark Lake - Page 29 Icon_minitime11/5/2011, 11:01 pm

"Hey yu can't treat people like that." I yell at the gir then grab my arrows and bow and throw them over my sshoulder and storm over to the girl
Back to top Go down
Silly Lily
Olympian
Silly Lily

PostSubject: Re: The Deep Dark Lake   The Deep Dark Lake - Page 29 Icon_minitime11/5/2011, 11:14 pm

Hazel smiles "Oh cant I?" She says pointing a finger at the girls leg.Her leg should shoot up in pain in less than a heartbeat
Back to top Go down
Rave Girl
Minor God
Rave Girl

PostSubject: Re: The Deep Dark Lake   The Deep Dark Lake - Page 29 Icon_minitime11/5/2011, 11:28 pm

I feel the pain in my leg but stand my ground as if it was just a little fly slamming into my leg "He I've gone threw much pain I'm now pretty much numb to it."
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Deep Dark Lake   The Deep Dark Lake - Page 29 Icon_minitime11/5/2011, 11:30 pm

Cloud relaxes slightly as his headach begins to fade. He kept his gaurd up and tried to figure out what his next move was going to be.
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: The Deep Dark Lake   The Deep Dark Lake - Page 29 Icon_minitime11/6/2011, 12:34 am

Xander slowly got up, the pain was still lodged deep inside his back, but he was getting used to the torture now. He concentrated on his powers for a long time, straining for the smallest flame to appear. Eventually he managed to conjure up one of his very rare fire whips, lucky him, he was going to need it.
Back to top Go down
Silly Lily
Olympian
Silly Lily

PostSubject: Re: The Deep Dark Lake   The Deep Dark Lake - Page 29 Icon_minitime11/6/2011, 1:12 am

Ignoring the girl, Hazel takes out her sword. She quickly swipes at the boy's chest.
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: The Deep Dark Lake   The Deep Dark Lake - Page 29 Icon_minitime11/6/2011, 1:18 am

Xanders' ADHD-induced battle reflexes kicked in, he quickly rolled out of the way and let the fire-whip lash out at the girl with an ear-spiltting crack. It was a fluid movement with a strong flick of the wrist, he aimed to have the whip wrap around her leg.
Back to top Go down
Silly Lily
Olympian
Silly Lily

PostSubject: Re: The Deep Dark Lake   The Deep Dark Lake - Page 29 Icon_minitime11/6/2011, 1:23 am

Swiftly, Hazel does a no handed kartwheel to her right. "You'll have to do better than that" She says placing her hands on her hips, as a signal for him to make another move.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Deep Dark Lake   The Deep Dark Lake - Page 29 Icon_minitime11/6/2011, 9:08 am

Cloud leaves
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: The Deep Dark Lake   The Deep Dark Lake - Page 29 Icon_minitime11/6/2011, 11:10 am

Xander let out a small smirk and drew his sword, its' blade making an awful glare from the sunlights' reflection. He charged the girl, sword and fire-whip in hand, and lashed the whip at her again, while simultaneously slashsing at her chest with her sword.
Back to top Go down
Silly Lily
Olympian
Silly Lily

PostSubject: Re: The Deep Dark Lake   The Deep Dark Lake - Page 29 Icon_minitime11/6/2011, 3:24 pm

Having to think fast, Hazel quickly blocked the boys blade. She let the whip hit her legs. She winced in the short time she felt the pain before she forced it away with her powers.Yes she was bleeding, but she couldnt feel the pain."Good move" Hazel says smirking.
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: The Deep Dark Lake   The Deep Dark Lake - Page 29 Icon_minitime11/6/2011, 8:10 pm

Xander let out a smirk at the girls' comment, "Why thank you..." he replied, "Your move then now..." he said, brandishing his blade.
Back to top Go down
Silly Lily
Olympian
Silly Lily

PostSubject: Re: The Deep Dark Lake   The Deep Dark Lake - Page 29 Icon_minitime11/6/2011, 8:51 pm

Hazel smirks. She walks in a small circle thinking over her next move. She swipes her sword at his leg but edges it up so it then slashes at his stomache. At the same time, she creates a rising pain in his leg, the same that she would be feeling if she hadn't forced it away.
Back to top Go down
Rave Girl
Minor God
Rave Girl

PostSubject: Re: The Deep Dark Lake   The Deep Dark Lake - Page 29 Icon_minitime11/6/2011, 8:52 pm

i LEAVE
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: The Deep Dark Lake   The Deep Dark Lake - Page 29 Icon_minitime11/6/2011, 9:56 pm

Xander dodged her attack, but felt the tip of the blade run up his leg. He knew the blade didn't hit him, but the pain still erupted inside of his leg, like it was on fire. He glared at the girl and lashed his fire-whip at her once more.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Deep Dark Lake   The Deep Dark Lake - Page 29 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Deep Dark Lake
Page 29 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next