Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Buying Stuff that I need

Go down 
+8
Silly Lily
Shade
Dena
Little Miss Laugh
Rachel
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
Evimero
ML
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29  Next
AuthorMessage

Buying Stuff that I need - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Buying Stuff that I need   Buying Stuff that I need - Page 28 Icon_minitime3/28/2011, 5:59 pm

Scott comes in, picks up some gum, and more arrows, pay for every thing, and leave.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Buying Stuff that I need   Buying Stuff that I need - Page 28 Icon_minitime4/17/2011, 9:25 pm

[color:904c= red] Blaze has just arrived at Camp and wasn't able to bring anything with him. He gets some clothes, arrows, and a sheath for his dagger. He pays for everything using the last bit of money he had from his mortal family and leaves.

Aidan buys a cage and some food for his new pet owl
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
officer, i just want you to know that i'm not like other girls; i'm cute and quirky
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: Buying Stuff that I need   Buying Stuff that I need - Page 28 Icon_minitime3/5/2012, 8:07 pm

Buying Stuff that I need - Page 28 25527710
[i]{Ophelia Evali}[/size]
"Here we go again, another night of being bummed. I keep to myself, avoid society, and cancel plans with everyone. I know cause its just how it always ends. Our bond will break cause you can’t relate, to anyone, to anything at all."[i]

Ophelia walks into the camp store, browsing the selection of items. At first she had been thinking of just going to the school supplies section, but she soon realized how dumb that would be, seeing as this is a camp and half of the people here don't go to school.
    Eventually, she finds what she's looking for; a notebook and a pack of pens, and it's awfully affordable. Once she finds those two things, she starts looking at the accessories until she finds a pair of the fake glasses that everyone seems to be wearing these days. She grabs the smartest looking pair.
    Although she found what she came to the store for, Ophelia decides to look around some more, just to see if there's anything else she might like having.

Last edited by Rapunzel on 3/5/2012, 8:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://tangerinemp3.tumblr.com/
Hammah
The Plastics
Hammah

PostSubject: Re: Buying Stuff that I need   Buying Stuff that I need - Page 28 Icon_minitime3/5/2012, 8:09 pm

I walked in, looking for some ribbon for Noodles. He needed a new leash. I walked up in down the isles several times. I frowned when I came to the end of the last one again. I started walking down the isle again, but I accidentally bumped into a girl standing there. Oops. "Oh my Gods! I am so sorry!"
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
officer, i just want you to know that i'm not like other girls; i'm cute and quirky
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: Buying Stuff that I need   Buying Stuff that I need - Page 28 Icon_minitime3/5/2012, 8:18 pm

{Ophelia Evali}[/size]
"Here we go again, another night of being bummed. I keep to myself, avoid society, and cancel plans with everyone. I know cause its just how it always ends. Our bond will break cause you can’t relate, to anyone, to anything at all."

Ophelia feels someone bump into her, and jumps at the sound of a voice. "I-it's okay," she says timidly, hiding her face behind her bangs as she usually does.
    She starts to feel awkward and clumsy, the way she normally does around people. Biting her lip, she averts her gaze from the girl down to her sneakers, which are very old and beat up looking, especially seeing as she hasn't gotten a new pair since her feet stopped growing.
Back to top Go down
Hammah
The Plastics
Hammah

PostSubject: Re: Buying Stuff that I need   Buying Stuff that I need - Page 28 Icon_minitime3/5/2012, 8:25 pm

"Do you happen to know where the ribbon is? Or string? Or something like that?" I asked the girl.
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: Buying Stuff that I need   Buying Stuff that I need - Page 28 Icon_minitime3/5/2012, 8:32 pm

{Ophelia Evali}[/size]
"Here we go again, another night of being bummed. I keep to myself, avoid society, and cancel plans with everyone. I know cause its just how it always ends. Our bond will break cause you can’t relate, to anyone, to anything at all."

Ophelia shakes her head and says, "Not for certain, no. But, um, it might be in the art supply section."
    She bites her lip and looks up at the girl through her hair, trying to decide whether the girl looks nice or not. Ophelia decides that she looks nice, but she doesn't offer up her name. That's just something Ophelia doesn't do.
Back to top Go down
Hammah
The Plastics
Hammah

PostSubject: Re: Buying Stuff that I need   Buying Stuff that I need - Page 28 Icon_minitime3/5/2012, 8:34 pm

"Oh... okay.. Thanks!" I smiled and bounded off to the art supply section. I found the ribbon! "Yay!" I squealed. I went back over to the girl. "I found it! Thank you!" I said and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: Buying Stuff that I need   Buying Stuff that I need - Page 28 Icon_minitime3/5/2012, 8:37 pm

{Ophelia Evali}[/size]

Ophelia smiles at the girl. "You're welcome," she says in a quiet voice that's a complete contrast from the other girl's voice.
    Ophelia bites her lip and debates if she should offer up her name or not. She usually doesn't unless someone asks, but the girl seems nice enough to Ophelia.
Back to top Go down
Hammah
The Plastics
Hammah

PostSubject: Re: Buying Stuff that I need   Buying Stuff that I need - Page 28 Icon_minitime3/5/2012, 8:40 pm

"Yeah, I really needed it for my pet turtle. His name is Noodles! His old leash is getting frayed at the end, so I needed new ribbon for it." I laughed a little, thinking about Noodles.
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: Buying Stuff that I need   Buying Stuff that I need - Page 28 Icon_minitime3/5/2012, 9:24 pm

{Ophelia Evali}[/size]

Ophelia blinks, confused. "You walks your pet turtle on a ribbon leash?" she asks, unsure that she heard correctly.
Back to top Go down
Hammah
The Plastics
Hammah

PostSubject: Re: Buying Stuff that I need   Buying Stuff that I need - Page 28 Icon_minitime3/5/2012, 9:30 pm

I nodded with a big smile on my face, "UH HUH!"
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: Buying Stuff that I need   Buying Stuff that I need - Page 28 Icon_minitime3/5/2012, 9:34 pm

{Ophelia Evali}[/size]

"Ummm...okay?" Ophelia says, although it sounds like more of a question. She walks over to where the cash register is and puts her stuff down, then she pays for it.
Back to top Go down
Hammah
The Plastics
Hammah

PostSubject: Re: Buying Stuff that I need   Buying Stuff that I need - Page 28 Icon_minitime3/5/2012, 9:39 pm

I shrugged and stood in line behind the girl. Noodles will totally love this ribbon.
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: Buying Stuff that I need   Buying Stuff that I need - Page 28 Icon_minitime3/5/2012, 9:46 pm

{Ophelia Evali}[/size]

Once Ophelia pays for her notebook, pens, and glasses, she steps away from the register so the other girl can pay.
Back to top Go down
Hammah
The Plastics
Hammah

PostSubject: Re: Buying Stuff that I need   Buying Stuff that I need - Page 28 Icon_minitime3/5/2012, 9:49 pm

I payed for my ribbon. "Thank you!" I said again to the girl and walked out of the store.
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: Buying Stuff that I need   Buying Stuff that I need - Page 28 Icon_minitime3/5/2012, 9:53 pm

{Ophelia Evali}[/size]

Ophelia shrugs and says into the empty air, "Bye." She sighs and opens the pack of pens, then shoves the pens into her hoodie pocket. She puts on the fake glasses then walks out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Buying Stuff that I need   Buying Stuff that I need - Page 28 Icon_minitime7/22/2012, 12:47 pm

Buying Stuff that I need - Page 28 ImagesqtbnANd9GcT0122pXs_uOae59kfKnu8D2QCzjRXuSLK5N5NTh15-COA6Xlu1aQ
{Rose Pine}
"Mama, we all go to Hell."

Rose walks in with Fellin. Observing the place because she was new she stumbled across the movie rack.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Mortal
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Buying Stuff that I need   Buying Stuff that I need - Page 28 Icon_minitime7/22/2012, 12:50 pm

Death is my father.

Fellin follows Rose in. "Just tell me if you see a horror movie you'd like."

Back to top Go down
http://ultramythcamp.forumotion.com/

PostSubject: Re: Buying Stuff that I need   Buying Stuff that I need - Page 28 Icon_minitime7/22/2012, 1:07 pm

Buying Stuff that I need - Page 28 ImagesqtbnANd9GcT0122pXs_uOae59kfKnu8D2QCzjRXuSLK5N5NTh15-COA6Xlu1aQ
{Rose Pine}

"Uh okay.." she said softly. Looking over at the movie rack. Horror movies galore. "Um actually, you want to pick?" He was being too nice She thought to herself growing suspicious.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Mortal
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Buying Stuff that I need   Buying Stuff that I need - Page 28 Icon_minitime7/22/2012, 1:09 pm

Death is my father.

Fellin smiled. "If you want me too." He grabbed a random one and went up to pay. "It's on me."

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Buying Stuff that I need   Buying Stuff that I need - Page 28 Icon_minitime7/22/2012, 2:02 pm

{Rose Pine}

Rose frowned, then se sighed. "Fine, I guess. What movie did you pick anyway.?" She walked over to the counter with Fellin.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Mortal
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Buying Stuff that I need   Buying Stuff that I need - Page 28 Icon_minitime7/22/2012, 2:04 pm

Death is my father.

Fellin looked at it. "Friday the thirteenth. That okay?"

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Buying Stuff that I need   Buying Stuff that I need - Page 28 Icon_minitime7/22/2012, 3:35 pm

{Rose Pine}

"yeah that's fine" She said quietly. Rose looked at Fellin studying him once more to see if there was more to him. How could he just be this.. Nice? She thought. To me?
Back to top Go down
Mason
Mortal
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Buying Stuff that I need   Buying Stuff that I need - Page 28 Icon_minitime7/22/2012, 3:36 pm

Death is my father.

Fellin nodded and smiled. "Oh, almost forgot, want to get popcorn and candy and stuff?"

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Buying Stuff that I need   Buying Stuff that I need - Page 28 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Buying Stuff that I need
Page 28 of 29Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29  Next