Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Clashings: INJECTIONS!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

The Clashings: INJECTIONS! Empty
PostSubject: The Clashings: INJECTIONS!   The Clashings: INJECTIONS! Icon_minitime5/3/2011, 8:14 pm

Chapter One

There can’t be one word to describe what I’ve been going through, unless that one word is jumbled up with many other words. My whole life I’ve been told lies, I’m never sure when I’ll see the truth. I only know so much about this one subject. It just drives me to insanity.
I sat at the train station in who knows where, England. I was waiting for someone. Someone who I was positive wasn’t going to show up. That one year ago, I told him to meet me at the first train station, it would be a good way to be hidden. Maybe he just went to the wrong one… or he just didn’t come. The person doubted me a lot in my life, that’s why I was sure they weren’t going to show up.
“Biege” a voice said.
My eyes widened, he did show up. I turned my head around and looked behind me “CADE!”
I got up from the bench as excitement fluttered through me. I threw my suitcase, and it skidded across the concrete floor. I ran up to him and jumped into his arms, giving him the biggest hug ever. He squeezed me back and then gave me a surprising kiss, like always. I kissed back realizing it was one of the happiest moments I‘ve had in weeks.
We pulled apart, my best friend, my boyfriend let go and walked over to pick up my suitcase, he held out his hand. My face turned red from blushing as I took it, gripping his hand nimbly. He smiled, grateful we were FINALLY together. We headed across the street into a little diner. There were a few old couples inside but that was about it.
I sat in a booth a few other booths away from the door and he sat on the other side. The booth seats were uncomfortable, but I didn’t care. I was with Cade and that’s all that made me happy.
“Biege,” He said, his blue icy eyes looking at me showing the seriousness in his face.
“Cade” I said back at him, in the same expression he was giving me. My hazel eyes stared at his, and my heart nearly stopped beating from how happy I was.
He kept his serious expression, but I couldn’t hold mine and I started to laugh. “I want to hear your story.” He said. “This is why we’re here. Stop trying to avoid it. Tell me what happened.”
My smiled faded and on my face sat a frown. I swallowed hard and I set my hands on the table then Cade grabbed them. A blue streak crossed my eyes and He held them for a few seconds then tugged back quickly, dropping my hands.
“OW.” He gasped.
Horror filled my face, what I didn’t want to happen, happened. I bit my lip in frustration. “Cade, I’m sorry. You know I’m sorry.” I said quickly to him.
Cade took a shaky breath, “I know, I know. Its fine, you’re still not used to them…. Are you?”
I shook my head in disappointment, I looked at the ground now a bit sad. I really didn’t want to tell it, my story brought back so many memories, sad memories but happy ones too. I’ve been on the run since I was eleven. I’m fifteen now. Holding back tears, I started to speak. I started to tell Cade, my story from the beginning.

“Your fathers dead, your mothers dead, you have no relatives. Where do you think you are going to go?”
“Anywhere, as long as you don‘t know about it” I scowl.
“Well, Well, Well, Biege” Maria, my ‘babysitter’ or Nanny would usually say when I was in trouble. She said it, obviously, I was in trouble.
Maria and the rest of her ‘demons’ killed my family, or I‘m super sure that‘s what happened. I would tell the police, but Maria would make them believe her and not me. My life sucked right now because I was ‘A Special One’ whatever that may mean. So now she’s after me.
I threw my bag over my shoulder and turned and walked out the door. The screen slammed behind me. Maria said she was giving me 3 weeks to hide myself before they would come looking for me, and my powers. I don’t understand why she want’s to play hide and seek. Does Maria think life is just a fun little Monopoly game?
Anyhow, before this all happened, about the time I turned ten, I started to get headaches, stomach aches and just random body aches. One day my mom made me furious and I somehow electrocuted her. I felt horrible about it, and it started to get even worse.
I had to stay home for 2 weeks once because I was sweaty and aching and stuck in bed. My mom told the school, I had a hazardous stomachache, but she didn’t know what was going on with me. But I had a feeling that she had a hunch.
But now, for three months, I’ve been hiding from Maria in a runaway shelter. I was surprised she still hasn’t found me. It’s kind of easy to see that I would be at a shelter for minors who ran away from their homes. I was a runaway like everyone else here, just a bit different. All of us are family though and we kind of take care of each other. No one would think a tiny city in Ohio would take care of each other as well as we did. Some of us have talents, skills or we’re just plain creative. No one had skills like I had, until I met Cade.
He was sitting at a table, messing with playing cards. But it looked like he was doing a card trick, but he wasn’t. He would lift the card into the air, and gracefully let go of it, keeping it still in the air for a few seconds. His hand would move back a bit and his eyes stayed focus on it. No one noticed what he was doing because he really didn’t seem to be doing anything weird. You would have to watch it a few times to finally realize it.
I wanted to get closer to him, he didn’t notice me yet but I watched him. Cade kept pulling his hand back and the card floated in the air. Finally, I confronted him. “You- Your” I stuttered. “Like me.”
The card suddenly jerked and fell, he turned his head staring at me. He seemed like he had nothing to say. That’s when I brought both my hands to my center and clapped them together. When I slowly pulled them apart, a tiny ball of electricity the size of a baseball floated there.
Cades eye’s flashed with either fear or worry. He pressed my hands down and whispered real quietly. “Are they coming for you too?’

Chapter Two
“Who….?” I murmured, even though I felt like I already knew.
“The…” He swallowed “Clashings”
I gave him a stranger look than what he was giving me, “The Clashings?”
The boy who was wearing an Aerosmith shirt and black jeans nodded at me, terrified. A thought then hit me like a baseball bat hitting the ball.
“Maria” I whispered,
“SH. SH. SH!” Cade got up quickly and grabbed his deck of cards, almost dropping them he was so jittery. “Names Cade, come with me,” he said. “Quickly.
What a wonderful way to greet himself I thought.
Within a second, he grabbed my wrist and pulled me along in a whoosh my feet stumbling behind me. I didn’t have anymore time to ask questions, we were rushing down the hallways in a quick fast pace. We passed many rooms, some were empty but most were full with runaways, reading, snaking on some food, trying to get their cell phones to work, or they were just sleeping peacefully. None of them even snuck a peek at the two children who were walking quickly down the hallways. After a few more moments, we were in a weird area I’ve never been. He stopped us in front of a door at the end of a long hallway, his grasp on my wrist loosened and he let go. Cade then pulled out a ring of keys and started to stick keys one by one into the lock. Man, this kid was strange, if only he would tell me what was going on.
“Cade” I say to the odd child “Where are we?”
He still kept jittering through the key ring, trying to unlock the door, as fast as he could. “Biege…….” He says.
My nose twitched, I never told him my name. I didn’t really care at the moment before. Now that I thought about it, how did he know my name? “What……?” I input bewilderingly.
“This is a safe place, well for us.”
“What do you mean by, safe?” I murmur.
He didn’t answer my question, but Cade got the door open finally and walked in, he switched the light switch on. The room was nothing fancy, just a bed, some blankets a small fridge, a desk, a few chairs and a small computer. It was like a small little nook. I poked my head in and look around, finally I enter slowly, my pink converse shoe stepping onto the wooden floor. I entered and then closed the door behind me hearing it click into the latch.
“Well?” I cross my arms and stood there tapping my foot.
“Biege” He said once again.
This time I was getting somewhat annoyed, “Just spit it out!”
“We’re being hunted down because we were, and still are ‘experiments!’
My eyes flashed wider “What… are you talking about?”
“I told you! We-Are-Experiments!”
I sat down in the chair that was behind me, it was wooden and very uncomfortable. I knew since I was eight, in the future something was going to happen, I wasn’t sure what, but I knew it had to do what was wrong with me. “What do you mean by ‘experiments’?
Cade sighed “When we were… in our mom’s stomachs or whatever, they injected us with a certain electric green acid. They knew it would either kill us, make us dangerously sick or give us powers.” He paused for a moment to see my reaction.
“What did the…. My mom get out of this?”
“Are your parents a little rich? Or I mean we’re they?”
I nod… “But what does that have to do with-”
Cade interrupted me, “They were paid over one million dollars to let their children be experimented on, what I don’t understand though. Is where did they get the money to pay everyone? I know some people did it for much cheaper, but I do know A LOT of people did the experiment.”
My eyes felt like they wanted to pop out of my head. “That’s just…. Just….”
He bobbed his head forward nodding, “A few months ago” He went on. “Before, you and I were probably born, the place erased the parent’s minds and made it so they couldn’t remember what happened to their children. Then the place was burned down by a small group of super kids rebelling against them wanting revenge. It was a big thing, it was in newspapers, and all over the news. All the workers who survived made their own lab but the government also allowed this one as well. I don‘t understand why they did considering what happened with the super kids. ” He took a steady deep breath. “They lost all files of who the children were, and then they found a man named Fisher and he had a power of remembrance. He was the man who wrote down all the people who’s parents bought the gene, but Fisher refused to tell them anything about who bought it, after what happened in the rebellion. He realized what they were doing was just wrong he told them it was wrong too, so then they uncaringly dissected his brain and got all the files. Now that our powers are coming in, they’re coming to search for us and test us and see if we’re valuable for them. If not, if we’re worthless, they will kill us.”
I swallowed intensely, this was unbelievable. But, insane that I was, I believed it. It’s just crazy to think about. I there, freaked out it was just….. Not normal. Who does something like that? “What… what happened to the super kids now? And How do you know all this?” I ask.
Cade looked at me, his face all thought-provoking, “Well the kids… I‘m not sure what happened to them, and how I know all this? That is a long story for another time. But it involved…. a lot of research, many questions and my uncle Fisher.”
When he told me, and when I realized who his uncle was, it shocked me, it was one of those weird moments. But what did Maria have to do with any of this? I still didn’t understand much.
“Maria” Cade said answering my question, which I never actually spoke out loud. “She’s the one who set up part of the labs, she partners and real good friends with the owner.” He paused, then quickly input “Who ever that may be.”
“So you know a lot?” I gnaw on my bubble gum, I slowly started to blow a small bubble.
“I know more than you may think” Cade muttered. He seemed like he wanted to say more, but he just. You know didn’t.
We sat there in muffled silence, listening to both of us shuffling. Also, listening to me blow a large bubble hearing it go ’pop!’.
“So…” I say breaking up the silence “What abilities do you have?”
Cade looked as if he was stuck in a trance, he shook his head trying to get out of it. “Oh, um. My powers?” He stopped. “Well, I’m telepathic, I have telekinesis, and I can read your mind” he grinned widely.
“YOU. CAN. WHAT?”
He just started to laugh at me. He knew every little thought that wandered through my head. It steamed me up a little.
“You, Little Biege.” He laughed. “Can control electricity, so now that I know, you have no need to tell me. You’re also telepathic as well. But no mind reading is part of your abilities which doesn’t make much sense to me.” He still grinned outrageously at me.
My face turned as red as a puddle of hot sauce. I was so angry with him. I stood up quickly, accidentally making the chair fall back onto the ground. The chair slammed viscously making me do a little leap.
“Wait a minute.” Cade laughed holding back more and more chuckles. “So, you thought I was a little cute when we met, hmm?”

Chapter Three
My face burned of embarrassment, I clenched my teeth. These were personal thoughts that I would like to keep to myself! With my arms wide open my nails outstretched, I ran at him. I tackled him onto the bed and he just laughed at me, he chuckled non stop thinking this was all one big joke. I was not trying to be funny. I ended up landing on top of him and I held his wrists onto the bed. He started to groan, pain filled all over his face.
“Okay! Okay!” he muttered breathing heavily trying not to cry out in pain from how much I was shocking him. “Game over, your shocking me” I didn’t move. “IT HURTS!”
I was sitting on his stomach and I knew he was being silently electrocuted and I knew it hurt, he also told me it hurt. But I resisted hurting him any further I rolled over and got off the top of him. I lay down on the bed and angrily pouted.
Chuckling Cades attempted to get out “Sorry Biege, I just had to!”
My left eye twitched from my anger, “Well, then I guess you should stop” I growl.
“Fine, Fine”
I stayed lying down on the bed, well this was… great. He could read every thought that wandered through my mind. Well, Cade can go and jump off a cliff into a deep valley with spikes.
His eyes widened a bit, mine did too when I realized why. I turned over and pushed him off the bed. He landed on the ground hard “Stop reading my mind!”
He laughed more from the ground. I clenched my teeth and shook my head in anger. This was going to be an long and interesting time.

4 Months later. Biege is almost 13 and Cade is 14
“Cade!” I laughed and playfully pushed him away.
I’ve been now living in the runaway shelter for 7 months. I’m surprised Maria has still not found me. But there hasn’t been a sign of kids like Cade or I yet. It was really annoying living here in this place. But I could deal. Cade on the other hand has stopped reading my mind, or from what I’ve noticed. We were sitting in his ‘safe’ room, just talking, laughing and looking at funny videos on you tube. It seemed to start out as every other day.
Then there was that one little incident that changed my life for good. Knock. Knock. Knock. Just three little knocks on the wooden door. Cade and I looked at each other. No one EVER bothered us. We weren’t really social with anyone else in the shelter.
Cade slowly got up off the bed, and started creeping towards the door. He wiggled his fingers in the direction of the corner using his powers, a bat moved out from it and floated towards Cade. He grabbed it from the air, held it tight and reached for the door handle. He opened the door a tiny crack, peeked outside then shut it quickly and locked it three times.
“It’s Maria and the rest of The Clashings!” He yelled panicky. “We have to go! Now!”
I got up quickly, eyes wide. I didn’t ask any questions I just grabbed my backpack and started throwing stuff in it, like food, clothes and other items we would possibly need. Cade started to do the same, by throwing blankets and water into his. They were banging on the door now. I could hear Maria yelling curses and some other man bellowing out orders. The Clashings seemed to be trying to pick the lock, and they were failing. Badly. I was in a load of panic, it was rushing through me, and I had no idea what to do. We never planned for them to find us, I really hoped Cade had a plan.
“BIEGE!” Cade called. Looking over my shoulder, I saw a little opening the size of a crawl space door. It was a place to escape. Yes! Cade did have a plan.
Quickly, I zipped up my bag, slung it over my shoulder and ran over to Cade. He motioned me to go on in first and I got down on all fours and started to crawl. It was all dark, and damp. I crawled in further, and I kept feeling more and more goose bumps appear on me. My heart felt like it was beating 50 miles per minute. I paused and turned to see if Cade was crawling in behind me. But he wasn’t. I started to panic more, any more panicking I would cause myself to have a panic attack.
I heard a voice, a voice I knew quite well because I grew up with it. “Well, Well, Well, Cade.”
Uh oh. He was in trouble. So I turned around, having trouble in the small tunnel space. The Clashings had him and I had to go back and save my best friend. Another bad thing though, is they were coming after me next.
“BIEGE RUN!” Cade shouted out in pain.
I wanted to go back, I needed to go back, but it was too dangerous. Cade was tough, he could get himself out of this. Couldn’t He? So I turned myself around, squeezing once again around the tunnel. I crawled for a few more moments until I saw some light. I crawled faster and faster and finally I was out and falling in a bush. I got up fast and started running towards a large van that said ‘Jonathon’s plumbing‘.
Out of nowhere I heard a shy yelp of “Help!” coming from inside the van. It was a young boys voice.
I turned towards the back of the van and climbed on to the tailgate and looked inside seeing a blonde guy. I jumped off the van and grabbed a rock, then turned and bashed it onto the latch that was on the back of the van. It cracked heavily the latch broke off and I pulled on the handle opening the door. A boy about 14 or 15 jumped out of the back. He had dark blonde hair, blackish eyes and was wearing a shirt with a skull on it and black skinny jeans. The funny part about his punk style is he had black cowboy boots on to bring it all together. He was a little country punk.
“Thank you mam!” He said grabbing my hand and shaking it very quickly. His touch seemed to burn my skin a little and his eyes had a somewhat reddish tint to them. “Thank you so much!” his voice was so shaky and he seemed to be afraid.
“Cade!” Marias voice echoed. “You will find that brat or I swear to you, I will punish you my way.”
The country punk grabbed my wrist and pulled me into an alleyway. Then pushed me down and him and I hid behind some trash cans and ripped up carpets. It smelled like rotting fish over here. “They’re coming back” the country punk whispered.
I blinked rapidly, they were going to torture my best friend. Because of me! No one knows how close I was to jumping out from behind the trash and screaming ‘I’m here! Take me! Not him!’ But, I didn’t.
Maria had a tight grip on Cades neck so there was no possible escape. He didn’t even attempt to use his powers which bothered me. Why didn’t he just lift everyone up into the sky and take off running?
“Oh. My. God.” Maria screeched “Jesse! That little vile thing escaped!”
Maria pushed Cade into the truck, there was a huge clashing sound, and he probably hit the side of the van. When the door was slammed shut, one of the men went to go and lock it and then Maria started to scream and curse about the lock being broken. I held myself back from bursting out laughing.
She started to yell and curse more about not catching me, and about Jesse and how he escaped. Someone, who I guess was somewhat smart, tied the back of the van with chains and electrical tape. Maria jumped into the passenger seat, slamming the door behind her. Yelling snobby comments about how everyone was stupid. The workers just ignored it like it was normal, got in the van and drove away. I watched until the van was out of site.
I stayed sitting on the ground just as the Jesse kid got up “Whoo WEE ” Jesse laughed doing a little Texas jig in the ally way. “We got rid of those Clashings!”
Blue bolts crossed my eyes in astonishment and sadness. He knew I had powers just like him. What the heck? That was strange.
“How…. Do you know about my powers?” I asked confused.
He shrugged lightly “I…I…” he stuttered kicking the toe of his boot in the ground up pavement.” I can read people like a book, one look at someone and I know almost every detail about them…” He shrugged it off as if it was no big deal.
“Can you do anything else? Other than that?”
“Well, I’m only 14, my powers are still coming in.”
“You still get more powers as you age?” I blurted surprised.
“Some do.” he says “Some get them at an earlier age.”
I looked at the ground, then at the heels of his boots. “I feel like I’m going through puberty.” I murmur, just to say something. But really the only thought on my mind was about how Cade… had gotten taken away with The Clashings.
Jesse nodded and laughed not noticing the wrongness in my voice “Tell me about it.”

Chapter 4
Jesse and I talked for a few more hours, noticing neither of us had no where to go, we both settled on getting a motel room for the night. He helped me up off the ground and we left the ally and found a motel a few ways down the street. He did all the talking and paid the people for our room. I didn’t understand where he got the money, I personally didn’t want to know. When we entered the room, I just ran in and jumped onto the bed, lying down, happy I could just rest.
Finally the thought of Cade being gone hit me. “How are we going to find Cade?” I murmur, my lip trembled but I held back the tears.
“Um…” Jesse said. “Cades the guy… They took right?”
I nodded shyly.
“Well, if we knew where The Clashings were, then we could go get him…”
I sniffled “He knew.”
Jesse bit his lip, he seemed unsure of what to say to me. I was trying hard not to bawl my eyes out in front of someone I barely knew. He seems so nice and comforting, but my trust doesn’t fall into people too easily.
“How did this Cade fellow know? I reckon I know more then him”
I shrugged, Jesse might. But Cades the one who knew a lot, he’s the one who taught me what’s been happening. What’s been going on in the past. But Jesse’s the one who’s been out there, the one who was in The Clashings hands and escaped. “Do you know how many of us are out there?”
“Probably about 50 or more around here. A lot of parents needed the money and did the experiments.”
“Oh.” I say.
We sat in silence for a few minutes, I still lay on the bed, and he sat in a chair. “So.” he said. “You can control electricity… Huh?”
I nodded. “Yeah, I’m not really used to it. I don’t think I ever will be.”
“Trust me darlin’, you will. I know people who have had their powers since they were 6 years old. They’re so used to them now, they could blow up a building with a flick of their fingers.”
My eyes widened, “Jesse…. How do you know so much and so many powerful people?” I was getting kind of curious about this boy.
“Well, when I was younger, I met lots of kids like us. I helped them, I led them to safety. I became a real fugitive in The Clashings industries. They would always find me, but I’d end up disappearing. Then about three days ago, that wackjob Maria surprised me and attacked. Then, I was captured, unable to help anyone anymore. Now, I met you. I’m guessing I was led to you for a reason. Ya’ll know, everything happens for a reason.”
“Yeah. That’s what a lot people tell me, things happen for some sort of reason.” We sat in silence for a few more moments. Then my stomach started to grumble. I looked at Jesse, he looked at me and smiled.
“Pizza it is” He laughed, got up and went over to the phone and the phone book. He found the pizza place’s number and dialed it on the phone. He ordered the pizza, thanked the person on the phone and then hung up. He let out another deep chuckle and then lied down on the other bed.
“Jesse” I say. “We really need to figure out where Cade could be, he’s in a whole lot of trouble. I can just feel it.”
Jesse shuffled around on the bed, then sat up letting his legs dangle of the somewhat high bed “Yeah yeah, I know” his southern accent soothed me a bit. “Ya’ll know it’ll be hard to find where they took um”
I nodded sadly, a frown was stuck on my face.
“That is… “ he smiled “Unless we have a you know, plan”
I huge smile crossed my face, he was going to help me find Cade! “OH THANK YOU!” I jumped off the bed and ran over to him hugging him tightly. We only knew each other for about half a day. But I really didn’t care I squeezed him tightly.
When I let the hug go, Jesse’s face seemed to drop a little. Hmph.
“Well then Miss Biege” he laughed. “Lets get to work” He got off the bed.
“What about our pizza?” I asked puzzled.
“Aw shucks” he sat back down, “Well, after the pizza then”
I smiled lightly and took a deep breath. “Well, I feel gross, so I’m going to go take a shower” Jesse nodded at me. I got up off the bed, grabbed my backpack and headed for the bathroom.
I entered and looked around and set my backpack down in the corner, then shut the bathroom door. The bathroom looked as if it was the only nice place in the hotel. There was a small shower, a counter with a nice sink, around the sink was the cute little soaps and shampoo’s that they offered. I grabbed the bar soap, the shampoo and the conditioner and put them on the ledge in the shower. I turned the water on hot, shut the curtain so I wouldn’t get wet, grabbed the small towel and made it a place mat on the ground, and grabbed a larger towel and placed it on the toilet for when I get out. I got undressed and entered the shower.
The hot water falling on me, made me feel great. It helped me think about everything. Maria, The Clashings, the place that did this to me, and Cade, mostly Cade. I don’t know how I could let them take him away from me. But I will find him, Jesse and I will. Then the part about how Jesse said everything happens for a reason hit me. Maybe… Cade being taken from me was for a reason, maybe getting these powers was for a reason, and maybe meeting Jesse was for a reason. All the thoughts started to give me a headache, so I shampooed and conditioned my hair and got out of the shower. I wrapped the towel that was on the toilet around me, grabbed a brush from my backpack and started to brush my hair. I placed the brush on the counter and looked at myself in the mirror.
My eyes were brownish hazel, my bleach blonde hair fell down my back, all the way to my hips. I pulled out leaves and grass that still stayed in my hair from the shower, it was kind of gross, but I shrugged it off. I grabbed my clothes off the ground, unfolded them and started to put them on. When I was dressed, I used the hotels dryer and dried my hair. When I was done with that I looked at myself in the mirror again, placing my hands on the counter. Then I felt something that seemed to shock me. I looked down and saw bolts of electricity coming out of the outlet on the wall and to my hands. The lights in the bathroom started to flicker and my eyes flashed. I opened the door quickly and ran out into the room. The television, lights and other electronics started flickering like crazy. I held up my hands up to Jesse whose eyes were wide from the sight of them.
My hands had white electricity shooting out all around them, I didn’t know what to do. I didn’t know how to stop it. I started to cry. “Biege, what is going on?” Jesse screamed over the alarm clock radio that kept coming on and off. It seemed like the hotel room was becoming haunted.
I was crying insanely, I just wanted it all to stop. Then there was a knock at the door. Jesse and I looked at each other. “Just breathe Biege…” He said in my ear.
I nodded trying to calm down, the radio at least stopped going crazy. Jesse went over to the door and looked in the peek hole. “Pizza guy!” he said then opened the door.
Quickly, I put my glowing hands behind my back. “Hello” Jesse said pulling out a twenty out of his pocket.
“Hey” the pizza guy said handing Jesse the pizza. The lights in the hallway were even going crazy, whops. “What is wrong with this hotel?”
Jesse traded the twenty for the pizza and laughed “Yeah, I know. These cheap Ohio hotels.”
The pizza guy laughed too and said “thank you“, Jesse thanked him then he shut the door walked into the room and placed the pizza box on the bed. I removed my hands from my behind me, then looked at them. The lights seemed to calm themselves down and hands seemed to stop shooting sparks and glowing.
I took a deep breath. “What. The. Heck.” I say wiping my tears off my face.
Jesse shook his head “I don’t even know Biege… I don’t even know.”
I sniffled and then hugged Jesse, “I was so scared!” I cried into his shoulder. “I felt helpless, as if I caught on fire and there was nothing I could do about it!”
He shushed me for a few seconds, trying to calm me down. Then he pulled away from the hug. “We… we should eat” He said “Then go to bed.”
I nodded agreeing, “Yeah…” I sniffled. “We should.”
That was my first night with the Country Punk Jesse. It was one of the scariest moments in my life. But I will have more. We ate the pizza, talking quietly and laughing about small things. Then he went to his bed, and I went to mine, we turned off the lights and started to fall asleep. I lie on the bed silently and yawn. My eyes started to shut slowly and I drifted off to sleep.

Back to top Go down
Hannah
Demigod
Hannah

The Clashings: INJECTIONS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Clashings: INJECTIONS!   The Clashings: INJECTIONS! Icon_minitime5/7/2011, 12:55 pm

That was EPIC !!!!!!!!!! I love it!!!!!
Back to top Go down

The Clashings: INJECTIONS!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Half Blood Mania :: Joining :: General Board :: Writing-
Jump to: