Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hey, everyone!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Hey, everyone!  Empty
PostSubject: Hey, everyone!    Hey, everyone!  Icon_minitime5/6/2011, 1:20 pm

Hey, Camp Half-Blood!

I'm MidnightWolf or Midnight or Wolf. So, yeah. I'm new, and I hope I get to meet some new friends! This is my first time role-playing, but I've seen a friend of mine do it once before... on a different site.

Well, that's all I've got to say for now. Hope I can role play with all of you soon!

Naturally,

Midnight.
Back to top Go down
Silly Lily
Olympian
Silly Lily

Location : in my hubbu bubbu bubble- gum bubble (dont pop it!!!)

Hey, everyone!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey, everyone!    Hey, everyone!  Icon_minitime5/6/2011, 3:28 pm

I finally have losts of free time today(yay) so i'll say hi: Hi welcome to camp! Im Lily, Jolly Rancher and my new(code) name Vaughn. If you have questions PM people with black, orange, purple (minor gods), dark blue, and yellow names. Have fun and follow the rules.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

Hey, everyone!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey, everyone!    Hey, everyone!  Icon_minitime5/6/2011, 3:55 pm

sup well this is the insanity house of awesome fun...welcome...the names Silver,Awake,Marine,Sharpie,or anything you freakin want to call me....anyway like Lily said pm people with those names for the most help
Back to top Go down
Rave Girl
Minor God
Rave Girl

Hey, everyone!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey, everyone!    Hey, everyone!  Icon_minitime5/6/2011, 4:58 pm

Hey there I'm Ranma or Shampoo or whatever you want to call me read the rules and follow them well have fun
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
officer, i just want you to know that i'm not like other girls; i'm cute and quirky
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

Hey, everyone!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey, everyone!    Hey, everyone!  Icon_minitime5/13/2011, 8:48 pm

Hello! I'm Giddy Death. You can call me Giddy, Death, GD, Fish/Fishy, or whatever you want to call me. If you have any questions, PM an admin (someone with a black username, like myself), or anyone else on staff (the lighter of the two blues, orange, and for some things the darker of the purples and yellow.) I'm online a lot, so if you have any questions, feel free to ask me. Please read the rules if you haven't, and make sure to have fun.
Back to top Go down
http://tangerinemp3.tumblr.com/
Sponsored content

Hey, everyone!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey, everyone!    Hey, everyone!  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey, everyone!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Half Blood Mania :: Joining :: Hey There.-
Jump to: