Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hello fellow demigods =D

Go down 
+3
Dexter
Silly Lily
Rave Girl
7 posters
AuthorMessage

Hello fellow demigods =D Empty
PostSubject: Hello fellow demigods =D   Hello fellow demigods =D Icon_minitime5/10/2011, 12:01 am

Hi there! Im Carlin Hall, the most awesome demigod here. Being the daughter of Athena and all, I'm naturally smart. I read every book I can get my hands on, with the exception of anything NOT in Greek.
Just remember: Never even atempt to play any insturment that involves sheet music. Before I came here, I had to play the violin. I mean, no moving and all those small circles with lines? What was my dad thinking? I was normal?
When I was in Elementary School, I came home with the worst report card the world has ever seen from a red-headed sweet little innocent third grader. I think the best grade on there was a 12% in… computers, was it? I just went on Facebook and YouTube, so when i was on there for an assingment i didn't know existed I just got lucky Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Rave Girl
Minor God
Rave Girl

PostSubject: Re: Hello fellow demigods =D   Hello fellow demigods =D Icon_minitime5/10/2011, 12:13 am

Hello there I'm Ranma or Shampoo, or whatever you want to call me read the rules and have fun
Back to top Go down
Silly Lily
Olympian
Silly Lily

Location : in my hubbu bubbu bubble- gum bubble (dont pop it!!!)

PostSubject: Re: Hello fellow demigods =D   Hello fellow demigods =D Icon_minitime5/10/2011, 8:08 am

Little full of yourself huh? heh playing intsruments are easy if you learn from a lesson teacher Smile. Anyways, Hi! Welcome to camp. Im Lily, Jolly Rancherr, or Vaughn.If you have any questions contact or pm someone with black, blue, orange, purple (minor gods), and yellow names. Havee fun!
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Hello fellow demigods =D   Hello fellow demigods =D Icon_minitime5/10/2011, 4:28 pm

Yo...the insanity house that follows me welcomes you...names Silver,Awake,Marine,Sharpie,or what ever your soon to be insane mind decideds to call me...and yeah contact those people that Lily said....
Back to top Go down
Hammah
The Plastics
Hammah

PostSubject: Re: Hello fellow demigods =D   Hello fellow demigods =D Icon_minitime5/10/2011, 5:06 pm

YELLOWWWWWWWW. Your description was very detailed. JUSS' SAYIN'
So I'm Hammah, Hannah, Hammy, Hammie, or Hamm. Most people just call me Hammah...
But Imma' staff hur, so if you have any questions, lemme know and I can probably answer 'emmmmmmmmmmmmmm! Tehehe!Kbyeee!(:
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: Hello fellow demigods =D   Hello fellow demigods =D Icon_minitime5/10/2011, 6:27 pm

Hey I am a piece of garbage covered in neon lights...yup. People call me Neon or Hippo
Back to top Go down
Stormageddeon
Mortal
Stormageddeon

PostSubject: Re: Hello fellow demigods =D   Hello fellow demigods =D Icon_minitime5/12/2011, 2:43 pm

Hey my name says it all Razz or just call me nothing cause thats also what i am or at least i feel like that
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
officer, i just want you to know that i'm not like other girls; i'm cute and quirky
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: Hello fellow demigods =D   Hello fellow demigods =D Icon_minitime5/13/2011, 4:46 pm

Hello! I'm Giddy Death. You can call me Giddy, Death, GD, Fish/Fishy, or whatever you want to call me. If you have any questions, PM an admin (someone with a black username, like myself), or anyone else on staff (the lighter of the two blues, orange, and for some things the darker of the purples and yellow.) I'm online a lot, so if you have any questions, feel free to ask me. Please read the rules if you haven't, and make sure to have fun.
Back to top Go down
http://tangerinemp3.tumblr.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello fellow demigods =D   Hello fellow demigods =D Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello fellow demigods =D
Page 1 of 1