Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Yeah new charrie cuz im bored...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Silly Lily
Olympian
Silly Lily

Location : in my hubbu bubbu bubble- gum bubble (dont pop it!!!)

Yeah new charrie cuz im bored...  Empty
PostSubject: Yeah new charrie cuz im bored...    Yeah new charrie cuz im bored...  Icon_minitime5/15/2011, 5:32 pm

Character Name:
Constance Heidi Femi
Description (hair and eye color, height, body type (skinny, muscular, etc) required):
She has dark red hair thats goes down to her elbows, teal eyes (green and blue), and naturally light red lips. She is 5'3, skinny and curvy. Voice like a sea siren. She has lightly tanned skin, and her nails are always done (french manicure). She wears light make up and dresses simple. Australian accent. Scar on her hip from a shark attack at 12.
God and mortal parent:
Eros and Ruslana Femi
Powers**:
She can make people fall in a like state (not love) for 8 minutes with her or someone else,10 time a day.
Flaws***:
Doesnt like being the center of attention (with her beauty and stuff, but with acting on stage yeah she's fine), cocky, hates dogs and fish, has a fear of them, doesnt like swimming.
Pets:
none
Weapon****:
Her small silver hoop earings turn into 2 CB daggers.
Talents/Skills:
Fashion, singing, really flexible, likes to get close with nature
RP Example*:
I breathe in slowly waiting for Alicia to start getting out of the box, and soon. My cuts were hurting. I shouldnt have performed with the stitches, damn shark. She slowly started to creep her arm out, then her torso, and Ivelesse moved her hips out with her speed. Then Alicia slowly did a back wards roll, kinda over her face, but she praticed it so it wouldnt hurt. Ivelesse moved her legs out slowly and I start to move my arms out slowly, wincing, then my torso. Ivelesse did a back walk over out and i did front walk over out, then an illusion. We smiled and bowed for the crowd and left te stage to get ready for the trampeze act.
Biography*:
Constance grew up with her mom in Australia untill the age of 9, when her mom was attacked and killed by a crocodile. Because her mom dated a circus owner, he took Constane in and made her a part of the show. She did trampeze acts, and would fit in a box with 2 other girls. Little did she know, the owner was a saytr, and he then took her to camp at the age of 13. The saytr man then went back to Australia and Constance was claimed by Eros.
Notes:
none
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

Yeah new charrie cuz im bored...  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yeah new charrie cuz im bored...    Yeah new charrie cuz im bored...  Icon_minitime5/15/2011, 6:22 pm

approved
Back to top Go down
http://kaneegyptian.forumotion.com/

Yeah new charrie cuz im bored...
Page 1 of 1