Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Demititan ('cuz I can, and I'm bored.) OFFICIALLY FINISHED ASDFGHJKL PLEZ APPROVE HER

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
officer, i just want you to know that i'm not like other girls; i'm cute and quirky
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

Demititan ('cuz I can, and I'm bored.) OFFICIALLY FINISHED ASDFGHJKL PLEZ APPROVE HER Empty
PostSubject: Demititan ('cuz I can, and I'm bored.) OFFICIALLY FINISHED ASDFGHJKL PLEZ APPROVE HER   Demititan ('cuz I can, and I'm bored.) OFFICIALLY FINISHED ASDFGHJKL PLEZ APPROVE HER Icon_minitime5/28/2011, 3:37 pm

Demititan ('cuz I can, and I'm bored.) OFFICIALLY FINISHED ASDFGHJKL PLEZ APPROVE HER 194058870280898173
"When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty."--Unknown

Character Name:
November Shire/Cypher Detonation (Only responds to the second one, which can be shortened to Cypher or Detonation)

Description:
Cypher has medium length blonde hair with blue tips. Her skin isn't really tanned, but it's not really pale. It's stuck somewhere in between the two. Her eyes are a dull shade of brown, but she makes them more noticeable by putting blue eyeshadow on around her eye. She stands at an average hight of 5'6" and a half. Usually she wears a teal tank top with a flannel shirt over it, jean shorts with a lock locked onto one of the belt loops, and a pair of Sperrys that look like this (sometimes in the style that shows up on the page, sometimes with the tops folded down. To see what that looks like, click on the second picture under the text 'alternate views'.)

God parent:
Mnemosyne, the titaness of language, words, and memory.

Mortal parent:
Greg Shire

Powers:
(Don't think the first two are really powers, but I'm putting it here anyways) She can understand any language. She can't speak every language, but she can understand any language. She's really fast at learning languages, too. She can tap into someone's memory three times a day for about five minutes, but it makes her very tired. It usually ends up making her pass out.

Flaws:
She's claustrophobic, doesn't get along with people that well, if she does get along with someone, she's afraid that she's going to lose them and that sometimes makes her a bit clingy. She acts really childish at times. Sometimes her solution to something isn't much of a solution, and it only makes things worse.

Pets:
None.

Weapon:
A CB sword and several daggers. A water gun which only works with liquids, but she's working on making it work with Greek fire, or maybe making it into something else completely *coughrayguncough*

Talents/Skills:
Building things, learning languages, running, fighting, hiding, keeping to herself, being quiet, sneaking up on people.

RP Example:
Cypher was sitting in the small coffee shop, sipping her latte. She was shocked that Mrs. Orpah from the orphanage hadn't gone looking for her yet, and if she had, hadn't found her. Usually Mrs. Orpah was good at finding anything that had been hidden, and she didn't mean anything lightly. 'Oh well,' she thought, smiling to herself. 'I'm outta that place. Not that it won't be hard living on the streets, but whatever. I'm just glad that I'm not going back there.' Just as Cypher was starting to relax, she heard a woman scream. When other people heard the scream, they screamed too. Cypher, who had been so surprised by the scream, had spilled her latte all over herself. "SH**!" she yelled, ignoring the people screaming. She started frantically searching for a napkin, but before she could find one, a large shadow appeared over her. She looked up and saw the most hideous thing she had ever seen, almost like something out of a Greek myth [size=1]*winkwink*. "Oh," Cypher said. "Crap." The monster looked at Cypher with drool hanging out of its mouth. "Um...are you gonna eat me? 'Cuz I'm just gonna warn you that I'm bone skinny. Not a lot of meat. I taste terrible." Just to show the monster, she bit her arm, then said, "Yelch! Gross! See?" Apparently, that was the wrong thing to do. The monster roared in Cypher's face, getting drool all over her. "Erm...ew?" Then she saw someone appear in the door. It was a boy who had what appeared to be horse legs...No, that's not it. Goat legs? Yes, that was it. Goat legs. A boy who had goat legs and goat horns and a shiny metal sword, which he stabbed the monster with. Then it exploded all over Cypher. "Sorry about that," the boy said to Cypher. "Monsters tend to do that. I'm Greg. The gods are real and you're a child of one of them." Cypher blinked and said, "Wow. That was pretty...uh..." "Outright? Straigh forward?" Cypher sighs slightly and said, "Yeah, what you said."

Biography:
Cypher had grown up with her dad. He was her only friend, for they lived in a deserted area in California. They had a small cabin, which had the top and main floor, and a basement. Cypher's dad used the basement as a workshop. One day when Cypher was severn, her dad was in his workshop and fire started. Cypher managed to get out, but her father didn't. She had dialed 911, but it was too late for her father. She spent the next seven years in an orphanage, where she was ignored by the other children, most of the time. She had been a big fan of My Chemical Romance, so when their newest album, Danger Days: The True Lives of the Fabulous Killjoys, came out, she decided that she would be a Killjoy. She made herself a Killjoy name and refused to respond to her old name. She got a 'ray gun', which was really just a water gun, but she had tried to modify it in any way that she could. She tended to be good with that sort of stuff, thanks to her dad. One day she got sick of being ignored, so when they went on their trip to town, she snuck away from the group. A satyr who was in the area smelled a strong demigod, who had turned out to be Cypher. By the time the satyr found Cypher, so had a monster. The satyr killed the monster and told Cypher about the gods being real and whatnot, then took her to camp.

Notes:
HOKAI SHE'S DONE NOW SOMEBODY PLEZ APPROVE HER PRETTY PLEZZZZZ?

Last edited by Cypher Detonation on 6/2/2011, 2:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://tangerinemp3.tumblr.com/
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
officer, i just want you to know that i'm not like other girls; i'm cute and quirky
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

Demititan ('cuz I can, and I'm bored.) OFFICIALLY FINISHED ASDFGHJKL PLEZ APPROVE HER Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demititan ('cuz I can, and I'm bored.) OFFICIALLY FINISHED ASDFGHJKL PLEZ APPROVE HER   Demititan ('cuz I can, and I'm bored.) OFFICIALLY FINISHED ASDFGHJKL PLEZ APPROVE HER Icon_minitime6/2/2011, 2:29 pm

Okay, she's done now, so if somebody could plez look over it? IF YOU DO I'LL LOVE YOU FOREVERRRRRR (and yes I'm aware of how long this is)
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Creator of the Site
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Demititan ('cuz I can, and I'm bored.) OFFICIALLY FINISHED ASDFGHJKL PLEZ APPROVE HER   Demititan ('cuz I can, and I'm bored.) OFFICIALLY FINISHED ASDFGHJKL PLEZ APPROVE HER Icon_minitime6/2/2011, 5:32 pm

Do people feel it when she taps into their memory?
Back to top Go down
https://halfbloodmania.rpg-board.net
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: Demititan ('cuz I can, and I'm bored.) OFFICIALLY FINISHED ASDFGHJKL PLEZ APPROVE HER   Demititan ('cuz I can, and I'm bored.) OFFICIALLY FINISHED ASDFGHJKL PLEZ APPROVE HER Icon_minitime6/2/2011, 5:33 pm

They get a feeling like somebody's invading their privacy, and sometimes they can shove her out of their mind (that's the only way I can think to describe it)
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Creator of the Site
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Demititan ('cuz I can, and I'm bored.) OFFICIALLY FINISHED ASDFGHJKL PLEZ APPROVE HER   Demititan ('cuz I can, and I'm bored.) OFFICIALLY FINISHED ASDFGHJKL PLEZ APPROVE HER Icon_minitime6/2/2011, 5:38 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down
https://halfbloodmania.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Demititan ('cuz I can, and I'm bored.) OFFICIALLY FINISHED ASDFGHJKL PLEZ APPROVE HER   Demititan ('cuz I can, and I'm bored.) OFFICIALLY FINISHED ASDFGHJKL PLEZ APPROVE HER Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Demititan ('cuz I can, and I'm bored.) OFFICIALLY FINISHED ASDFGHJKL PLEZ APPROVE HER
Page 1 of 1