Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

hi im new here

Go down 
+2
Carrie Beary
Rave Girl
6 posters
AuthorMessage

hi im new here Empty
PostSubject: hi im new here   hi im new here Icon_minitime5/28/2011, 9:30 pm

i was looking for camp half blood and i found this! if you guys could show me around that would be great!
Back to top Go down
Rave Girl
Minor God
Rave Girl

hi im new here Empty
PostSubject: Re: hi im new here   hi im new here Icon_minitime5/28/2011, 9:32 pm

Hello there I am Ranma or Shampoo or my current user name or whatever you want to call me. Read the rules and have fun. Thank you so much for joining
Back to top Go down
Carrie Beary
cooler than u
Carrie Beary

hi im new here Empty
PostSubject: Re: hi im new here   hi im new here Icon_minitime5/28/2011, 9:37 pm

HI! I'm Cal, Caffeine Climax, Caff or whatever you call me. Folllow the rules, PM people with @s or who are orange, and have fun!
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

hi im new here Empty
PostSubject: Re: hi im new here   hi im new here Icon_minitime5/28/2011, 9:38 pm

Haroo haroo haroo I am the beloved piece of Garbage covered in Neon lights. Or Neon Garbage for short or Neon or Garbage for shorter or N or G for shorterer. HAVE FUN ON THIS SITE
Back to top Go down
Silly Lily
Olympian
Silly Lily

Location : in my hubbu bubbu bubble- gum bubble (dont pop it!!!)

hi im new here Empty
PostSubject: Re: hi im new here   hi im new here Icon_minitime5/28/2011, 11:09 pm

Hey welcome to camp! I'd gladdly show you around! If you need help you can pm me or other staff. Have fun and follow the rules!
Back to top Go down

hi im new here Empty
PostSubject: Re: hi im new here   hi im new here Icon_minitime5/29/2011, 7:22 pm

Dont dubble post, pm people if you need help, and have fun on this site!
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
officer, i just want you to know that i'm not like other girls; i'm cute and quirky
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

hi im new here Empty
PostSubject: Re: hi im new here   hi im new here Icon_minitime6/5/2011, 7:03 pm

Hello! I'm A Fish. You can call me Cypher, Detonation, CD, Giddy, Death, GD, Fish/Fishy, Cow/Cowwy, or whatever you want to call me. If you have any questions, PM an admin (someone with a black username, like myself), or anyone else on staff (the lighter of the two blues, orange, and for some things the darker of the purples and yellow.) I'm online a lot, so if you have any questions, feel free to ask me. Please read the rules if you haven't, and make sure to have fun. (By the way, if I ever say that I'm being a weird person, I'm eating Goldfish.)
Back to top Go down
http://tangerinemp3.tumblr.com/
Swishalicious
Big Three Demigod
Swishalicious

hi im new here Empty
PostSubject: Re: hi im new here   hi im new here Icon_minitime6/6/2011, 8:01 am

Hello! I'm am Doctor J. If you don't know Julius Erving, you most likely don't follow basketball! Well, he's pretty much the best player in history. Yes! Better than Michael Jordan! Anyway, you can call me Doctor, J, DJ, or Doc.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

hi im new here Empty
PostSubject: Re: hi im new here   hi im new here Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hi im new here
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Half Blood Mania :: Joining :: Hey There.-
Jump to: