Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

7th character...?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Supa Kawaii Twiggy
Big Three Demigod

7th character...? Empty
PostSubject: 7th character...?   7th character...? Icon_minitime6/4/2011, 2:16 am

Character Name: Sparrow ‘Crim’ Phoinix
Description (hair and eye color, height, body type (skinny, muscular, etc required): Fair brown hair, ocean blue eye (left eye damaged from frost bite), 6’0”, very bony. Has many scars along arms, legs, chest, and back. Always wears torn, black windbreaker (unzipped), white shirt, and faded blue jeans.
God and mortal parent: God Parent: Hermes. Mortal Parent: Robin Phoinix
Powers**: None.
Flaws***: Atychiphobia (Fear of failure.), Lashes out when jibed (physically), if the mood strikes him, he hunts down somebody until they beat him, or he kills them. Has a short, fiery temper.
Pets: None
Weapon****: One Handed Shortsword ‘Keyx’ Κήυξ (Kingfisher), Baselard concealed in inside coat pocket ‘Ionas’ Ἰωνᾶς (Dove).
Talents/Skills: Very sneaky, talented at stealing things. Can travel longdistances for continuous periods of time. Runs fairly fast. At the same level of a 2nd degree black belt in jujitsu.
RP Example*: “WHAT DO YOU WANT?” I yell at the old man, who says nothing. Hetakes out his pipe and says, “You could of died back there son. Anymore of the frostbite,and you would have had to amputate half your face.” “I WANTED TO DIE!” I shout at him. “WHY DID YOU SAVE ME?” “It’s my job to save people who are like that.” “Like WHAT?” I say sarcastically. “Like demigods.” Wait… did I hear him right? “Did
you just say demigod?” I say, leaning forwards in my chair. He laughs and says, “You’re right ‘bout that. You’re probably a son of a Greek God.” “No way. My father died years ago, before I was even born.” “Are you sure about that?” He says grinning. I try to come up with a witty answer, but come up with nothing.“Speechless? Thought so. It’s on such a massive scale, you wouldn’t believe it.” He says, smiling sardonically.
Biography*: His family was poor since he could remember. They practically lived in a cardboard box. Heck, even a cardboard might have been better than where he lived. Sparrow lived in a rundown shack, where the weather, reek of human filth, and disease could get through the holes in the shack. He was always
tortured at school by the children there, and ended up hurting them and getting expelled. Around when he turned 10, his mother got sick, and Sparrow had to take over her job. He always left at night, coming back home early in the morning, only ending up having to go to school. His manager always hit him, until he got fired at the age of 13. On that tragic night, his mother had committed suicide, unable to bear the pain her son was facing. The police took him to an orphanage, where he had jibes thrown at him again. Sparrow eventually escaped into the cold snows, where he almost died, until an old man picked him up, and trained him for 4 years. Turns out the old man was a satyr, and was training Sparrow to go to CHB. On the day the old man threw him out of the house, the satyr gave him Sparrow his baselard and short sword, before getting slaughtered by a hell hound. Sparrow ran all the way to CHB, fending off monsters. Crossing the border, he gets claimed as a child of Hermes.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

7th character...? Empty
PostSubject: Re: 7th character...?   7th character...? Icon_minitime6/4/2011, 2:29 am

Approved
Back to top Go down

7th character...?
Page 1 of 1