Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

hello, I am new

Go down 
+3
Swishalicious
Liz
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
7 posters
AuthorMessage

hello, I am new Empty
PostSubject: hello, I am new   hello, I am new Icon_minitime6/16/2011, 10:51 pm

Hello, everyone! I am Alexira, or Alex as most people call me. I like to read, write poetry, and play the piano. I am generally a nice person, and I like making new friends Smile some of you might know me from camphalfblood.org, I think. XD but yeah. Hi.
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
officer, i just want you to know that i'm not like other girls; i'm cute and quirky
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

hello, I am new Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello, I am new   hello, I am new Icon_minitime6/16/2011, 10:55 pm

Hello! I'm Zombie Hunter. You can call me Cypher, Detonation, CD, Giddy, Death, GD, Fish/Fishy, Cow/Cowwy, Hunter, or whatever you want to call me. If you have any questions, PM an admin (someone with a black username, like myself), or anyone else on staff. I'm online a lot, so if you have any questions, feel free to ask me. Please read the rules if you haven't, and make sure to have fun.

(Oh, and if you're from CHB, I kinda doubt you'll know me 'cuz I'm never on anymore, but I'm Hippie Slacker)
Back to top Go down
http://tangerinemp3.tumblr.com/
Liz
Head Admin, Goddess of Reading and Fangirliness
Liz

hello, I am new Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello, I am new   hello, I am new Icon_minitime6/16/2011, 11:08 pm

Hi! I'm Liz, ET, Bullet, Heart, or whatever you feel like calling me. Welcome to the site! Very Happy I hope you have fun and follow the rules, and I'm always here if you need a question. (Well, almost always. You're pretty much guaranteed to get a response from me in less than a day.) You could also PM any other Titan (people with pink, my color, usernames) or an admin (a black username, as Fishy (Zombie Hunter) stated above.) Smile Anyhoo, enough with my ramblings and welcome! We have lots of fun here.
Back to top Go down
http://fullofglee.forumotion.com
Swishalicious
Big Three Demigod
Swishalicious

hello, I am new Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello, I am new   hello, I am new Icon_minitime6/17/2011, 5:09 pm

Hey! I'm Nowitzki's Nerve, better known as Doctor J, and possibly in the future, The Bird is the Word. Anyway, You can call me Nowitzki, Nerve, Doctor, J, DJ, But please do not call me hakbop!

Peace,

Nowitzki's Nerve/Doctor J/The Bird is the word
Back to top Go down
Stormageddeon
Mortal
Stormageddeon

hello, I am new Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello, I am new   hello, I am new Icon_minitime6/20/2011, 1:19 pm

Hio!! I'm District 11 Victor. I used to be xXDaughter_of_IrisXx but that got boring Razz
Back to top Go down
PeetaMellark
Demigod
PeetaMellark

hello, I am new Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello, I am new   hello, I am new Icon_minitime6/20/2011, 1:49 pm

Hi Alex! I'm alexia134, but you can just call me Alexia. Please read the rules and follow them! Have fun on the site!
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

hello, I am new Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello, I am new   hello, I am new Icon_minitime6/23/2011, 8:46 am

As the following people said, Follow the rules and pm people with higher status (Different color...the color chart is at the bottom of the main page) Oh yeah, I am Dragonfire, DF, and on camphalfblood.org I am closeddoors93. All of those work just don't make some crack about my CHB name.
Back to top Go down
http://kaneegyptian.forumotion.com/
Silly Lily
Olympian
Silly Lily

Location : in my hubbu bubbu bubble- gum bubble (dont pop it!!!)

hello, I am new Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello, I am new   hello, I am new Icon_minitime6/23/2011, 1:23 pm

Hi, and Welome! Im Lily, you can all me Silly Lily, Jolly, Rancher, or LG.
If you need help please feel free to PM me or another staff member.

Oh Im Fortune on CHB.
Have fun and follow the rules!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

hello, I am new Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello, I am new   hello, I am new Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hello, I am new
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Half Blood Mania :: Joining :: Hey There.-
Jump to: