Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Cliffs

Go down 
+12
Gir
Hammah
Carrie Beary
Swishalicious
Dena
Silly Lily
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
Dragonfire
Rave Girl
Supa Kawaii Twiggy
Dovah
Liz
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

The Cliffs - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cliffs   The Cliffs - Page 19 Icon_minitime2/19/2012, 10:15 pm

-Catalina- I continue looking at the guy. He was more than gorgeous, 'Gods, why are you thinking that. You don't even know him.' I think to myself. So, to remedy that I sit down and remove my hat. I spin it in my hands while thinking. Nervously I say, "I'm Catalina, Catt, and I am new here..." I trail off as I look at his face.
Back to top Go down
http://kaneegyptian.forumotion.com/

PostSubject: Re: The Cliffs   The Cliffs - Page 19 Icon_minitime2/21/2012, 3:02 pm

The Cliffs - Page 19 Tumblr_lxkh8bRQpC1qgxqjk

Ethan Tyler Ellis

Ethan shot a glance at the girl, Catalina, before turning back to the cliff. "Hey," he replied simply, tucking Dieter under his arm. The warm, little dog was practically making his arm sweat even though it was forty, or so, degrees outside. He was a son of Khione. He couldn't help it. He didn't even have a jacket on, either.

Even for a Khione kid, Ethan's tolerance for the cold was outstanding. However, Ethan often didn't notice what color his limbs were, though. So he had to be careful outside. In his arms, Dieter was squirming around like a little fish. "Alright..." Ethan muttered, freeing the dachshund. The dog dashed away with the little red ball in his mouth. 'Probably to bury it,' Ethan mused. Dieter was always burying something. Ethan turned to the girl and hooked his thumbs in his belt loops. "I'm Ethan," he said quietly. For a guy, he was rather shy.

Last edited by Whatsername on 2/25/2012, 1:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: The Cliffs   The Cliffs - Page 19 Icon_minitime2/22/2012, 12:11 am

-Catalina- I stare for a second and then avert my gaze. "I-It's nice to m-meet you Ethan." I say stumbling over my words. I had never been so nervous before. I smile slightly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Cliffs   The Cliffs - Page 19 Icon_minitime2/25/2012, 1:47 pm

The Cliffs - Page 19 Tumblr_lxkh8bRQpC1qgxqjk

Ethan Tyler Ellis

Ethan smiled, flashing a set of very white teeth for a moment before saying, "It's kind of cold out here. What're you doing out here?" His smile faded as a gust of cold air from the North blew across the clifftop. Ethan's hair whipped around his face and into his eyes. Slightly annoyed, he brushed the hair out of his eyes.

((Sorry, that was a bit poopy.))
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: The Cliffs   The Cliffs - Page 19 Icon_minitime2/25/2012, 2:05 pm

-Catalina- I smile and say "I just like to go places. Plus, I felt like going to the cliffs. My hat gets boring so I put it on to shade my eyes. I look at Ethan and blush slightly. "Besides, you make me warm inside." I quickly cover my mouth as I realize I had said that outloud. The blush darkens.
(( Sorry. I'm trying to stay current with several sites. ))
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Cliffs   The Cliffs - Page 19 Icon_minitime10/6/2012, 4:08 am

Shane walked up the cliff and sat at the edge over looking the ocean. He wondered where Zelda was, hoping that she didn't have another random outburst and started trying to kill someone for no reason. Funny...they had escaped the circus...but that whole mind control thing....it still affected them. Well..it still affected Shane at least, but he'd probably just pin that to be head over heels for Zelda. Hell he nearly died for her and she was the one trying to kill him! Shane smirked a bit at the thought of that whole little....experience and sighed a bit. "Funny..I'm a sarcastic asshole...had no hope to ever amount to anything...yet here I am..sitting on a cliff thinking about a...somewhat mentally unstable girl that I love." He said to himself with a happy sigh.
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: The Cliffs   The Cliffs - Page 19 Icon_minitime10/6/2012, 10:43 am

"Oi! Who are you calling mentally unstable?" Zelda said in her Irish drawl, right behind him. A ninja, she could be. She was ready to catch him if he fell forward or something. She smirked.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Cliffs   The Cliffs - Page 19 Icon_minitime10/6/2012, 10:47 am

Shane nearly fell off the cliff when he jumped from hearing Zelda behind him. He looked over at her and and breathed a sigh as he laid back on the ground. "Trying to kill me again?" He asked her rhetorically with an obvious smirk as he looked up at her.
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: The Cliffs   The Cliffs - Page 19 Icon_minitime10/6/2012, 10:51 am

"Obviously," Zelda said, rolling her brown eyes. She moved a dark curl behind her ear. "Besides, that's not much of a drop. I've done worse."

Of course she had. She was a circus freak.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Cliffs   The Cliffs - Page 19 Icon_minitime10/6/2012, 10:54 am

"I believe that." He told her with a smile as he sat up and scooted over next to her. He smiled at her and glanced over at the waters of the ocean for a minute before turning back to her. "So, what have you been doing today?" He asked her.
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: The Cliffs   The Cliffs - Page 19 Icon_minitime10/6/2012, 11:01 am

A creepy smile spread across the Irish girl's features. "I nearly killed a few people. No biggie."
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Cliffs   The Cliffs - Page 19 Icon_minitime10/6/2012, 11:04 am

Shane frowned a bit but then rolled his eyes and smiled at her. "I swear with the way you act people must be thinking I'm still mind-controlled to be going out with you." He told her, partially an invite to see if she wants to turn him into a mindless lap dog for a few minutes.

Last edited by Alpha Wolf on 10/6/2012, 11:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: The Cliffs   The Cliffs - Page 19 Icon_minitime10/6/2012, 11:07 am

"You say that like you want to be controlled," Zelda said. "Easily done. Just three more clicks, Shane, and your mine for a few minutes."
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Cliffs   The Cliffs - Page 19 Icon_minitime10/6/2012, 11:11 am

Shane laughed a little bit. "I'm already yours, Zelda." He told her and kissed her cheek.
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: The Cliffs   The Cliffs - Page 19 Icon_minitime10/6/2012, 11:27 am

Zelda narrowed her eyes and snapped her fingers three times.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Cliffs   The Cliffs - Page 19 Icon_minitime10/6/2012, 11:35 am

Shane heard the snaps and suddenly his eyes dulled and he grew an overly happy smile on his face. "You wanted something, Zelda?" He asked her ready to give her anything he could.
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: The Cliffs   The Cliffs - Page 19 Icon_minitime10/6/2012, 11:40 am

Zelda shook her head and snapped her fingers again. "Sorry. Just checking. Stop being out of character, Shane. You're not like this. Where's the guy who refused to sleep with me back at the circus? I like it when you fight."
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Cliffs   The Cliffs - Page 19 Icon_minitime10/6/2012, 11:53 am

Shane smirked a bit when she told him that. "Oh really...you like it when I fight." He told her overdramatically and then hopped up and turned around so his back was to the ocean. He just stood there for a second and then fell backwards after glancing to see that he had a safe fall into the water. "Catch me if you can, beautiful. You might get a reward." He said just before he went over the edge and plummeted to the water.
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: The Cliffs   The Cliffs - Page 19 Icon_minitime10/6/2012, 12:02 pm

Zelda rolled her eyes and jumped, grabbing for his hand. She felt something and used her shadow travelling to get them back to the clifftop. "Don't do stupid things," she scowled.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Cliffs   The Cliffs - Page 19 Icon_minitime10/6/2012, 12:11 pm

Shane raised an eyebrow. "Uhm...you realize that you just called what you did most of your life stupid, right?" He told her, partially figuring he would get slapped cause she wouldn't understand what he meant.
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: The Cliffs   The Cliffs - Page 19 Icon_minitime10/6/2012, 12:16 pm

"Wrong. I called you stupid. You can't shadow travel out of that dive at last moment, Shane. Don't do stupid things. You aren't able to get out of them like I am," Zelda said and stood upto leave. "If you're going to be this way, then why am I here?"
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Cliffs   The Cliffs - Page 19 Icon_minitime10/6/2012, 12:20 pm

Shane sighed a bit and then took her hand. "Look, I'm sorry. I just...you like it when I'm more onto the idea of fighting with you about stuff, and then there weren't any rocks at the bottom of the cliff. It was like..the only thing I could think of on the moment to give you something to try and enjoy. It was that or just leading you on and then going, 'Nope' getting up and running off." He told her.

Last edited by Alpha Wolf on 10/6/2012, 12:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: The Cliffs   The Cliffs - Page 19 Icon_minitime10/6/2012, 12:26 pm

Zelda sighed and rolled her eyes, sitting down again. "Fine. But when I said I like it when you fight, I meant it's nice never knowing who wears the pants in a relationship. Keeps you on your toes. Also, I know when I'm being led on. Clowns are terrible flirts."
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Cliffs   The Cliffs - Page 19 Icon_minitime10/6/2012, 12:29 pm

Shane stepped up to her and gave her a kiss. "Well it's a good thing I'm not a clown then, huh?" He asked her with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: The Cliffs   The Cliffs - Page 19 Icon_minitime10/6/2012, 12:32 pm

Zelda smiled and breathed in. She then tackled him and smiled down at him. "No... But an acrobatic demigod is even worse," she said and kissed him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Cliffs   The Cliffs - Page 19 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Cliffs
Page 19 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Half Blood Mania :: Camp Half Blood :: The Beach-
Jump to: