Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Big Bright Shiny Lake

Go down 
+19
Dragonfire
Gravity
The Doctor
Liz
Supa Kawaii Twiggy
ML
Shade
Dexter
Little Miss Laugh
Stormageddeon
Carrie Beary
Swishalicious
Dena
Bob
Rave Girl
Dovah
Silly Lily
Hammah
Damascus
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 29 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
Shade
Big Three Demigod
Shade

The Big Bright Shiny Lake - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Big Bright Shiny Lake   The Big Bright Shiny Lake - Page 22 Icon_minitime10/18/2011, 6:45 pm

Jonah raises an eyebrow turning to face them holding a flower in his hand softly sniffing it before letting it flow away into the wind. The bounty hunter looks up at them revealing his face and the burnt left side of it. "Hmmm I would describe my state of being as simply saddend by your society and the way things here work." He mutters crossing his arms so they would be able to reach the quick reloading mini cross bows if he needs to get them. "Now if you would be so kind to simply explaine why a young one had a sword and looked as if he was about to fight one much older than he? For when I come from that never happened at all."
Back to top Go down
http://www.camp-demititan.freeforumshosting.info/forum.htm
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: The Big Bright Shiny Lake   The Big Bright Shiny Lake - Page 22 Icon_minitime10/18/2011, 6:51 pm

"We're just teaching the young one how to fight, never too young to learn."
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Big Bright Shiny Lake   The Big Bright Shiny Lake - Page 22 Icon_minitime10/18/2011, 7:11 pm

"Yes as my broher says. We mean the young one no harm and were planing to give him a fair unpainful fight. THis is after all an unsafe Camp and fights break out often. If the young one can protect himself in a conflict then I say that we re doing good by teaching him. And as for the sword, I intended on letting him use mine but as you saw it was much to heavy for him."Lucifer says in an attempt to avoid a conflict with the burnt-faced man.
Back to top Go down
Shade
Big Three Demigod
Shade

PostSubject: Re: The Big Bright Shiny Lake   The Big Bright Shiny Lake - Page 22 Icon_minitime10/18/2011, 7:32 pm

Jonah Hex listens to what he is told, though still not fully beleving it, he nods seeing the facts ib their statements. "Yes I can see that, but I dare say if you are to teach one as young as he start out with wooden swords." He mutters and smirks snapping his fingers as an undead spartan warrior appears with a wooden sword of his own "and at least give him an opponent he can hurt without having to worry about it getting mad." He whispers softly walking slowly over to the three making no noise as he goes. Once upon them he tilts his hat down in respect and as saying hello before crossing his arms. "The name is Hex, Jonah Hex son of Hades and you are boys?"
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: The Big Bright Shiny Lake   The Big Bright Shiny Lake - Page 22 Icon_minitime10/18/2011, 7:36 pm

Felix smirked with a flicker of admiration in his eyes, this Hex was smart. He nodded in a greeting and replied to the son of Hades question, "Felix Richarrn, Phobos."
Back to top Go down
Rave Girl
Minor God
Rave Girl

PostSubject: Re: The Big Bright Shiny Lake   The Big Bright Shiny Lake - Page 22 Icon_minitime10/18/2011, 7:37 pm

"Skyllar Smith son of Thanatos."
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Big Bright Shiny Lake   The Big Bright Shiny Lake - Page 22 Icon_minitime10/18/2011, 7:43 pm

Lucifer takes the wooden sword and hands it to Skyller. He then says his name,"Lucifer Kane, Son of Phobos. And no I'm not related to the Devil. I always hate how people say that about me."
Back to top Go down
Rave Girl
Minor God
Rave Girl

PostSubject: Re: The Big Bright Shiny Lake   The Big Bright Shiny Lake - Page 22 Icon_minitime10/18/2011, 7:50 pm

I take the sword from him
Back to top Go down
Shade
Big Three Demigod
Shade

PostSubject: Re: The Big Bright Shiny Lake   The Big Bright Shiny Lake - Page 22 Icon_minitime10/18/2011, 10:22 pm

Jonah listens to them all nodding his head in content before laughing slightly at what lucifer says. "Yes, of course you aren't the devil he is my father of course and I've met the old grougch" He mutters face very odd and low sounding when he speaks as he tells the dead warrior to listen to lucifer. Turning to Skyller he smiles, "So nephew, think you can take down my little pet here?" He asks roughly but a small smirk on his face as he waits for the kid to answer him.
Back to top Go down
Rave Girl
Minor God
Rave Girl

PostSubject: Re: The Big Bright Shiny Lake   The Big Bright Shiny Lake - Page 22 Icon_minitime10/18/2011, 10:30 pm

"No." I admit
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Big Bright Shiny Lake   The Big Bright Shiny Lake - Page 22 Icon_minitime10/19/2011, 11:22 am

"How about a skeleton of equal size for a good sparing partener Hex. Doesn't that sound like a better match." Lucifer says with a smirk
Back to top Go down
Shade
Big Three Demigod
Shade

PostSubject: Re: The Big Bright Shiny Lake   The Big Bright Shiny Lake - Page 22 Icon_minitime10/19/2011, 1:23 pm

Jonah shrugs and the undead warrior dissolves into one of much maller build, around skylar's height and strength. He turns the control over to lucifer , "Tell it what to do and it'll do it." He mutters softly as the wind blows flapping his coat and making him hold his hat down so it doesn't fly off. The son of Hades looks around inspecting everything around him, trying to make the best of his surroundings so that nothing may go wrong.
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: The Big Bright Shiny Lake   The Big Bright Shiny Lake - Page 22 Icon_minitime10/19/2011, 4:11 pm

Felix placed his sword back in its' scabbard and stood there, patiently. He felt the wind brush against the back of his head and felt his hair fly around. He ran a hand through his hair and coughed quietly.
Back to top Go down
Rave Girl
Minor God
Rave Girl

PostSubject: Re: The Big Bright Shiny Lake   The Big Bright Shiny Lake - Page 22 Icon_minitime10/19/2011, 5:25 pm

I hold the wodden sword infront of me
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Big Bright Shiny Lake   The Big Bright Shiny Lake - Page 22 Icon_minitime10/19/2011, 9:31 pm

Lucifer takes out sword and stands five feet to the side of the skeleton."Skeleton, mimic my movements and fight Skyller,the boy in front of you."he says to the undead warrior who nods to signal that it understands. Lucifer then makes a few basic stabs and slashes.
Back to top Go down
Rave Girl
Minor God
Rave Girl

PostSubject: Re: The Big Bright Shiny Lake   The Big Bright Shiny Lake - Page 22 Icon_minitime10/20/2011, 12:10 am

I just start slashing at it like an idiot

Last edited by Shampoo on 10/20/2011, 12:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Big Bright Shiny Lake   The Big Bright Shiny Lake - Page 22 Icon_minitime10/20/2011, 12:16 am

OOC: you know i attacked right
Back to top Go down
Rave Girl
Minor God
Rave Girl

PostSubject: Re: The Big Bright Shiny Lake   The Big Bright Shiny Lake - Page 22 Icon_minitime10/20/2011, 12:18 am

((There I fixed it))
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Big Bright Shiny Lake   The Big Bright Shiny Lake - Page 22 Icon_minitime10/20/2011, 12:25 am

((ok))

Lucifer block every 1 or 2 attacks among the mass amount of slashing.
Back to top Go down
Rave Girl
Minor God
Rave Girl

PostSubject: Re: The Big Bright Shiny Lake   The Big Bright Shiny Lake - Page 22 Icon_minitime10/20/2011, 12:37 am

I slash and stab at it really fast
Back to top Go down
Shade
Big Three Demigod
Shade

PostSubject: Re: The Big Bright Shiny Lake   The Big Bright Shiny Lake - Page 22 Icon_minitime10/20/2011, 6:03 am

Jonah shakes his head slowly, knowing this child needs to be trauned and who better then him. But he has never trained anyone sense his family was killed in the fire that left him the burnt face so the idea is dissmissed. The bounty hunter disappears into the night, shadow traveling out, only his card and undead warrior left where they are. The card reads 'Jonah Hex, bounty hunter you need someone dead, killed, or captured I'm your man.'
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Big Bright Shiny Lake   The Big Bright Shiny Lake - Page 22 Icon_minitime10/20/2011, 8:28 am

Lucifer blocks the attacks kicks and at Skyller. He then notices that Jonah vanished leaving a card where he was standing
Back to top Go down
Silly Lily
Olympian
Silly Lily

Location : in my hubbu bubbu bubble- gum bubble (dont pop it!!!)

PostSubject: Re: The Big Bright Shiny Lake   The Big Bright Shiny Lake - Page 22 Icon_minitime10/20/2011, 10:44 am

I walk in and lean against a tree. i notice a fight, and debate whether or not i should interfere. I decide against it and climb the tree. I sit down on a wide branch, as it felt more comfortable to me that the skinny ones. I watch the fight curiously.
Back to top Go down
Rave Girl
Minor God
Rave Girl

PostSubject: Re: The Big Bright Shiny Lake   The Big Bright Shiny Lake - Page 22 Icon_minitime10/20/2011, 2:56 pm

The kick gets me and I fall down then get up and just stand there with the sword
Back to top Go down
Shade
Big Three Demigod
Shade

PostSubject: Re: The Big Bright Shiny Lake   The Big Bright Shiny Lake - Page 22 Icon_minitime10/20/2011, 4:45 pm

Steve shadow travels into the lake looking around. He sighs softly noticing a fight, he walks over to a tree and leans up against it arms crossed. Steve pulls out his stygain iron dagger and starts getting the dirt out of his nails while watching the little kid fight the mini warrior thingy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Big Bright Shiny Lake   The Big Bright Shiny Lake - Page 22 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Big Bright Shiny Lake
Page 22 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 29 ... 37  Next