Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Big Bright Shiny Lake

Go down 
+19
Dragonfire
Gravity
The Doctor
Liz
Supa Kawaii Twiggy
ML
Shade
Dexter
Little Miss Laugh
Stormageddeon
Carrie Beary
Swishalicious
Dena
Bob
Rave Girl
Dovah
Silly Lily
Hammah
Damascus
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 30 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

The Big Bright Shiny Lake - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Big Bright Shiny Lake   The Big Bright Shiny Lake - Page 23 Icon_minitime10/20/2011, 5:35 pm

Lucifer sheaths his sword and said,"Ok Skyller I think you'll be fine for now. Skeleton vanish." The undead warrior then melted away after hearing the command.
Back to top Go down
Silly Lily
Olympian
Silly Lily

Location : in my hubbu bubbu bubble- gum bubble (dont pop it!!!)

PostSubject: Re: The Big Bright Shiny Lake   The Big Bright Shiny Lake - Page 23 Icon_minitime10/20/2011, 5:35 pm

I felt a familiar presence nearby, and grew tense. My powers spazzed and the tree branch broke. I'd started to fall out of the tree, but i shadow traveled to the ground. I groaned and rubbed by forhead.
Back to top Go down
Rave Girl
Minor God
Rave Girl

PostSubject: Re: The Big Bright Shiny Lake   The Big Bright Shiny Lake - Page 23 Icon_minitime10/20/2011, 5:49 pm

"IT WAS GOING TO HURT ME!"
Back to top Go down
Shade
Big Three Demigod
Shade

PostSubject: Re: The Big Bright Shiny Lake   The Big Bright Shiny Lake - Page 23 Icon_minitime10/20/2011, 6:04 pm

Steve blinks as a person shadow travels to the ground, a girl, a very attractive girl. He looks closer and his eyes widden in shock as he realizes who it is, his very dark heart skipping a beat and a rare loving smile coming to his face. He sprints over to Czarina and picks her up spinning her in his arms before laughing, "Miss me sweety?" He whispers softly in his british accent he was born with and has had ever sens ehe lived. "I know I missed you too.." He mummers softly before shutting up his emotions again like ususal.
Back to top Go down
http://www.camp-demititan.freeforumshosting.info/forum.htm
Silly Lily
Olympian
Silly Lily

PostSubject: Re: The Big Bright Shiny Lake   The Big Bright Shiny Lake - Page 23 Icon_minitime10/20/2011, 6:14 pm

I nearly punch this person in the face, until i noticed it was Steven. I blinked as wave of anger and relief washed over me."Y-yes" I managed to get out. I hugged him tight, so tight i wouldnt be suprised if i choked him out.
Back to top Go down
Shade
Big Three Demigod
Shade

PostSubject: Re: The Big Bright Shiny Lake   The Big Bright Shiny Lake - Page 23 Icon_minitime10/20/2011, 6:26 pm

Steve grins and hugs her back then his eyes widden, gasping for air. "B-ba-baby c-8a-cant breathe!" He stutters out trying to get in some air, happy to see the only person he's ever loved but really not wanting to meet the old man right now. Not yet at least, he plans on having a boatload of fun in his life before getting sent back to the lake of souls. Jokingly he slides his hands down her back and lightly squeezes her a**, "L-loosen u-up on t-the h...h-ug,-love." He mummers softly with as much breath as he can.
Back to top Go down
Silly Lily
Olympian
Silly Lily

PostSubject: Re: The Big Bright Shiny Lake   The Big Bright Shiny Lake - Page 23 Icon_minitime10/20/2011, 6:34 pm

I yelp and let go. I look at him and became serious. "Where the hell have you been?" I asked quietly.
Back to top Go down
Shade
Big Three Demigod
Shade

PostSubject: Re: The Big Bright Shiny Lake   The Big Bright Shiny Lake - Page 23 Icon_minitime10/20/2011, 6:42 pm

Steve sighs at the question rubbing the back of his head, having no idea how to answer the question. The reason being is because he himself has no clue where he was, one moment he was lyin in bed with her the next he wakes up in the big house. "I got no clue Czarina... That's the honest truth, I wish I did know, hell wish I coulda been with you but I do not know where I was or how long I was gone." He mutters ashamed at confused, yet everything he said was the truth; besides he cabt lie to her anyway and they both know it.
Back to top Go down
Silly Lily
Olympian
Silly Lily

PostSubject: Re: The Big Bright Shiny Lake   The Big Bright Shiny Lake - Page 23 Icon_minitime10/20/2011, 6:47 pm

I look done and sigh. "Come say hi to Darius" I said looking up again.
Back to top Go down
Shade
Big Three Demigod
Shade

PostSubject: Re: The Big Bright Shiny Lake   The Big Bright Shiny Lake - Page 23 Icon_minitime10/20/2011, 6:53 pm

Steve blinks and looks at her hearing what she said. Darius, darius, oh lord darius. "W..where is he? How old is he now? How long have I been gone?!" He asks quickly mind racing and cold,black, heart thumping faster and faster in anticipation bitting his bottom lip lightly as he runs a hand through his spiked back, jet, black hair looking down at his beautiful fiance'. Unless she moved on....but she wouldn't? Would she, his eyes dart quickly down to her right hand just to make sure.
Back to top Go down
Silly Lily
Olympian
Silly Lily

PostSubject: Re: The Big Bright Shiny Lake   The Big Bright Shiny Lake - Page 23 Icon_minitime10/20/2011, 7:03 pm

I roll my eyes. "You've been gone about 3 months. He's sleeping at my bunk,and he's 5 now, but it's slowing down" I pause and put my hand over his heart. "Chill out" I say.
Back to top Go down
Shade
Big Three Demigod
Shade

PostSubject: Re: The Big Bright Shiny Lake   The Big Bright Shiny Lake - Page 23 Icon_minitime10/20/2011, 7:08 pm

Steve nods listening and sighs putting a hand over hers, messing with the ring lightly. "Okay...s..so you didn't move on, we're still together?" He askks looking at her slowly putting an arm around her waist as he waits for an answer, hoping it's what he wants to hear and not something else.
Back to top Go down
Silly Lily
Olympian
Silly Lily

PostSubject: Re: The Big Bright Shiny Lake   The Big Bright Shiny Lake - Page 23 Icon_minitime10/20/2011, 7:19 pm

I blink. "Why in the world would I move on?" I ask sternly. "What would make you think that? Im not a whore you know." I snicker.
Back to top Go down
Shade
Big Three Demigod
Shade

PostSubject: Re: The Big Bright Shiny Lake   The Big Bright Shiny Lake - Page 23 Icon_minitime10/20/2011, 7:23 pm

"I dunno 'cause I was gone so long, I guess I worried never loved someone before remember?" He says then laughs hugging her tight and kissing her nose lightly, "hmm but you're my whore." He jokes smirking at her as he loosens the hug slowly rubbing her back just looking into her eyes getting lost in their beauty.
((gtg))
Back to top Go down
Silly Lily
Olympian
Silly Lily

PostSubject: Re: The Big Bright Shiny Lake   The Big Bright Shiny Lake - Page 23 Icon_minitime10/20/2011, 7:38 pm

I laugh slightly. "I'll make an exception with you" I say kissing his nose back. "Okay come on, Darius really misses you" I put my begging face on. (( Same here, marching band for 3 hours. XD Fun))
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Big Bright Shiny Lake   The Big Bright Shiny Lake - Page 23 Icon_minitime10/20/2011, 8:22 pm

Shampoo wrote:
"IT WAS GOING TO HURT ME!"

"What do you expect Skyller. In a fight you either stand your ground and protect what you beileve in or your own body.......or you can run and be a coward for the rest of your life."Lucifer says with an intense stare then relaxs his gaze and says,"If you no longer want to continue this till your older then I am ok with that but know this in 4 years I won't be around and if you haven't learned to defend yourself by then then I will have failed you." Lucifer knew that Skyller wouldn't understand till he was older but he still felt the need to say it as if it was the feeling that if he didn't say it then Skyller would never hear those words from anyone else.

Castiel appears near the lake as if he had came up in a puff of smoke. He then looked around and saw several people around the lake. Two teens and a young child of possible 5 or 6. And two other teens that looked to be lovers talking with one another. Castiel smiled slightly at the scene and turned to the water of the glistening lake. He looked out at the shining water and sighed. Not a sigh of grief or saddness but a sigh of happy relief that such good things have come to him ad others in a place that seemed like a terrible death trap. He felt truely at home here even though there were so many problems with this secret world. He siled again and continued to look at the water.
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: The Big Bright Shiny Lake   The Big Bright Shiny Lake - Page 23 Icon_minitime10/20/2011, 8:25 pm

"And I'm not much of the teacher type, so you better man up kid..."
Back to top Go down
Shade
Big Three Demigod
Shade

PostSubject: Re: The Big Bright Shiny Lake   The Big Bright Shiny Lake - Page 23 Icon_minitime10/20/2011, 9:40 pm

Steve laughs and grins, "Oh but you already did my precious flower" He says smirking then nodding, "right lead the way I kinda forgott my way around." He says slowly rubbing her back wondering what his son looks like now, and if he'll even remember him at all. Steve sighs laughing slightly to himself 'Welll here goes nothing, what's the worst that could go wrong?'
Back to top Go down
Rave Girl
Minor God
Rave Girl

PostSubject: Re: The Big Bright Shiny Lake   The Big Bright Shiny Lake - Page 23 Icon_minitime10/20/2011, 9:45 pm

I sit on the ground
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Big Bright Shiny Lake   The Big Bright Shiny Lake - Page 23 Icon_minitime10/20/2011, 10:40 pm

Lucifer stares caringly at Skyller and slowly sttarts to feel an emotion he had never felt before. He thought about it for a minute and finally put a name to it. It was compassion. He then turns away not wanting to be asked questions.

Castiel vanishes without a word.
Back to top Go down
Rave Girl
Minor God
Rave Girl

PostSubject: Re: The Big Bright Shiny Lake   The Big Bright Shiny Lake - Page 23 Icon_minitime10/20/2011, 11:06 pm

I jab at the air going "jab jab jabjabjabjab."
Back to top Go down
Silly Lily
Olympian
Silly Lily

PostSubject: Re: The Big Bright Shiny Lake   The Big Bright Shiny Lake - Page 23 Icon_minitime10/20/2011, 11:23 pm

I grab his hand and lead him out to the Egyptian cabin.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Big Bright Shiny Lake   The Big Bright Shiny Lake - Page 23 Icon_minitime10/21/2011, 12:23 am

Lucifer starts to grow bored
Back to top Go down
Shade
Big Three Demigod
Shade

PostSubject: Re: The Big Bright Shiny Lake   The Big Bright Shiny Lake - Page 23 Icon_minitime10/21/2011, 6:35 am

Steve blinks at the suddenness and follows her out to the cabin watching his and her surroundings as they go in percausion. Not wanting to be ambushed or attack right now, that would not be good for his reputation at all right now, not good at all.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Big Bright Shiny Lake   The Big Bright Shiny Lake - Page 23 Icon_minitime10/21/2011, 6:42 pm

Lucifer shakes his head,'Space Out' he thought to himself then looked around. Nothing had changed. Lucifer decideds that it is time for him to leave and says to Felix and Skyller,"I must be going you two. Dont worry we'll meet again sooner or later." He then tunrs and leaves the lake.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Big Bright Shiny Lake   The Big Bright Shiny Lake - Page 23 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Big Bright Shiny Lake
Page 23 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 30 ... 37  Next