Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Big Bright Shiny Lake

Go down 
+19
Dragonfire
Gravity
The Doctor
Liz
Supa Kawaii Twiggy
ML
Shade
Dexter
Little Miss Laugh
Stormageddeon
Carrie Beary
Swishalicious
Dena
Bob
Rave Girl
Dovah
Silly Lily
Hammah
Damascus
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 30 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

The Big Bright Shiny Lake - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Big Bright Shiny Lake   The Big Bright Shiny Lake - Page 24 Icon_minitime10/24/2011, 6:46 pm

I blinked, returning to reality. I looked around and saw that Lucifer had left me alone with Skyller. I glanced down at the boy, I wasn't in the mood to talk with people now, so I told him, "I'll be heading out now too." I glanced around the lake before talking to the boy again, "If you want to talk to me, I'll probably be at the Courtyard or Cabin 20. I suggest you stop by the weapon shack., someone there might be able to find the right weapon for a person your size." I turned around and started heading out, "Until next time, youngster, until next time...." I said quietly to the air as I left.
Back to top Go down
Rave Girl
Minor God
Rave Girl

PostSubject: Re: The Big Bright Shiny Lake   The Big Bright Shiny Lake - Page 24 Icon_minitime11/4/2011, 1:49 am

I zone back in and noticed everyone left me "Where'd they all go I thought we were friends but they're gone." I say then stand up and leave because I was the only one there
Back to top Go down
Swishalicious
Big Three Demigod
Swishalicious

PostSubject: Re: The Big Bright Shiny Lake   The Big Bright Shiny Lake - Page 24 Icon_minitime12/3/2011, 7:16 pm

I walk in and wait for that kid.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Big Bright Shiny Lake   The Big Bright Shiny Lake - Page 24 Icon_minitime12/3/2011, 7:18 pm

I walk in

OOC: Really?
Back to top Go down
Swishalicious
Big Three Demigod
Swishalicious

PostSubject: Re: The Big Bright Shiny Lake   The Big Bright Shiny Lake - Page 24 Icon_minitime12/3/2011, 7:20 pm

"Hey..what's your name?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Big Bright Shiny Lake   The Big Bright Shiny Lake - Page 24 Icon_minitime12/3/2011, 7:22 pm

"Joshua," I say. "You?"
Back to top Go down
Swishalicious
Big Three Demigod
Swishalicious

PostSubject: Re: The Big Bright Shiny Lake   The Big Bright Shiny Lake - Page 24 Icon_minitime12/3/2011, 7:57 pm

"Jenna, daughter of Nemesis." I go heavy on the word Nemesis, as if saying, If you lay one freakin hand on me, I will kill you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Big Bright Shiny Lake   The Big Bright Shiny Lake - Page 24 Icon_minitime12/4/2011, 2:21 pm

Leon walks in and sits buy the lake thinking about what happend at the beach.
Back to top Go down
Hammah
The Plastics
Hammah

PostSubject: Re: The Big Bright Shiny Lake   The Big Bright Shiny Lake - Page 24 Icon_minitime12/4/2011, 2:24 pm

I walked to the lake, bored as crap.. What a boring day. I sighed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Big Bright Shiny Lake   The Big Bright Shiny Lake - Page 24 Icon_minitime12/4/2011, 2:30 pm

Leon turns around and looks at the girl practicaly shining with the lake partly himself. Then he lays back in the grass and closes his Neon blue eyes.
Back to top Go down
Hammah
The Plastics
Hammah

PostSubject: Re: The Big Bright Shiny Lake   The Big Bright Shiny Lake - Page 24 Icon_minitime12/4/2011, 2:42 pm

Some hot kid looked at me. "Oh.." I said quietly to myself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Big Bright Shiny Lake   The Big Bright Shiny Lake - Page 24 Icon_minitime12/4/2011, 2:50 pm

Loen still laying down just think about how today will be and what he will do but he puts everything that happend on the beach behind him and soon he forgot what had happend at all, so he starts to feel a little better about himself. but he continued to lay down because it was soft. Leon puts his arms behind his head using his hands as pillows still twinkling in the light.
Back to top Go down
Hammah
The Plastics
Hammah

PostSubject: Re: The Big Bright Shiny Lake   The Big Bright Shiny Lake - Page 24 Icon_minitime12/4/2011, 3:03 pm

I sat down, a ways away from the hot kid. Hm, too bad I was too awkward to go talk to him, whatever!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Big Bright Shiny Lake   The Big Bright Shiny Lake - Page 24 Icon_minitime12/4/2011, 3:28 pm

Loen could feel the girl staring at him and with his eyes still closed he unexpectedly says "How was your day?"
Back to top Go down
Swishalicious
Big Three Demigod
Swishalicious

PostSubject: Re: The Big Bright Shiny Lake   The Big Bright Shiny Lake - Page 24 Icon_minitime12/4/2011, 3:29 pm

I stared at the cute boy from a distance. Get a hold of yourself!
Back to top Go down
Hammah
The Plastics
Hammah

PostSubject: Re: The Big Bright Shiny Lake   The Big Bright Shiny Lake - Page 24 Icon_minitime12/4/2011, 4:19 pm

I blushed and looked away, "Oh fine.." I said, "And yours?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Big Bright Shiny Lake   The Big Bright Shiny Lake - Page 24 Icon_minitime12/4/2011, 5:59 pm

Leon lets out a quick laugh and smiles "It...It was good." He says siting up. and opening his eyes slowly, showing their unnatural neon color.
Back to top Go down
Hammah
The Plastics
Hammah

PostSubject: Re: The Big Bright Shiny Lake   The Big Bright Shiny Lake - Page 24 Icon_minitime12/4/2011, 6:15 pm

"Your eyes are really cool." I let out a little laugh type thing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Big Bright Shiny Lake   The Big Bright Shiny Lake - Page 24 Icon_minitime12/4/2011, 6:21 pm

Leon looks into her eyes "thank you, and yours are pretty" He says still staring "may i ask what your name is?"
Back to top Go down
Hammah
The Plastics
Hammah

PostSubject: Re: The Big Bright Shiny Lake   The Big Bright Shiny Lake - Page 24 Icon_minitime12/4/2011, 6:26 pm

I blushed a little and looked away, "I'm Hannah." I paused for a second. "What about you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Big Bright Shiny Lake   The Big Bright Shiny Lake - Page 24 Icon_minitime12/4/2011, 6:29 pm

Leon Laughed inside his head "Im... Leon" he says standing up and bowing the the girl.
Back to top Go down
Hammah
The Plastics
Hammah

PostSubject: Re: The Big Bright Shiny Lake   The Big Bright Shiny Lake - Page 24 Icon_minitime12/4/2011, 6:30 pm

'Why did he just bow? Oh, whatever,' I thought to myself. I laughed and stood up. "Oh, well," I said awkwardly..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Big Bright Shiny Lake   The Big Bright Shiny Lake - Page 24 Icon_minitime12/4/2011, 6:37 pm

Leon sits down "im sorry" he says feeling stupid "i never asked your god parent."
Back to top Go down
Hammah
The Plastics
Hammah

PostSubject: Re: The Big Bright Shiny Lake   The Big Bright Shiny Lake - Page 24 Icon_minitime12/4/2011, 6:43 pm

"Oh, it's fine." I sat back down, next to him. "And Apollo! You?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Big Bright Shiny Lake   The Big Bright Shiny Lake - Page 24 Icon_minitime12/4/2011, 6:54 pm

"I'm a son of Aphodite" Leon says fliping his silk blond hair.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Big Bright Shiny Lake   The Big Bright Shiny Lake - Page 24 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Big Bright Shiny Lake
Page 24 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 30 ... 37  Next