Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Big Bright Shiny Lake

Go down 
+19
Dragonfire
Gravity
The Doctor
Liz
Supa Kawaii Twiggy
ML
Shade
Dexter
Little Miss Laugh
Stormageddeon
Carrie Beary
Swishalicious
Dena
Bob
Rave Girl
Dovah
Silly Lily
Hammah
Damascus
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 31 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
ML
Demi-Titan
ML

The Big Bright Shiny Lake - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Big Bright Shiny Lake   The Big Bright Shiny Lake - Page 26 Icon_minitime12/22/2011, 10:11 pm

Callisto senses the person walk into the beach. Instead of doing something however to awknodlge their presence, she decides to just sit there. Soon she starts to tap her left foot, on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Big Bright Shiny Lake   The Big Bright Shiny Lake - Page 26 Icon_minitime12/22/2011, 10:20 pm

Terran got the feeling that the girl already knew he was here. He quickly shook the thought from his head though thinking that that was impossible. He started walking around to find something to do for fun.
Back to top Go down
ML
Demi-Titan
ML

PostSubject: Re: The Big Bright Shiny Lake   The Big Bright Shiny Lake - Page 26 Icon_minitime12/22/2011, 10:23 pm

Callisto sighs wishing she could see. She slowly stands up, and turns around. Slowly she makes her way, over to a tree which she knew was there from memory. She then leans against the tree, staring off into space.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Big Bright Shiny Lake   The Big Bright Shiny Lake - Page 26 Icon_minitime12/22/2011, 10:27 pm

Terran turned to and saw that the girl had walked over to a random tree. He then sighed and figured that any company was better then bossy Camden, boring Kai, or attention hog Wade. So he made his way over to the girl and said,"Hi."
Back to top Go down
ML
Demi-Titan
ML

PostSubject: Re: The Big Bright Shiny Lake   The Big Bright Shiny Lake - Page 26 Icon_minitime12/22/2011, 10:31 pm

Callisto feels the person, walking over to where she's standing. So she quickly checks to see if shes wearing her sunglasses, which she isint. When the person says hi, Callisto focuses her attention in their general area judging on where the voice came from. "Oh Hello"she says to them, and judging on the sound of their voice she figures they are male.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Big Bright Shiny Lake   The Big Bright Shiny Lake - Page 26 Icon_minitime12/22/2011, 10:36 pm

Terran immediately noticed that the girl was blind because how much she was trying to keep attention away from her eyes. He decided it best not to ask about because he didn't know how sensitive she was about her blindness. "Hey. The name is Terran Barth, son of Othreis."He said to her and started to hold out his hand but qiuckly realized that she wouldn't know he was holding his hand out.
Back to top Go down
ML
Demi-Titan
ML

PostSubject: Re: The Big Bright Shiny Lake   The Big Bright Shiny Lake - Page 26 Icon_minitime12/22/2011, 10:42 pm

Callisto looks over towards the are where the boy is standing. "Callisto, daughter of Gaea, who is Othreis?"she says to him. Being able to sense vibrations, Callisto could tell the boy had moved to possibly shake her hand, so to be on the safe side of things, she holds her hand out for him to shake.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Big Bright Shiny Lake   The Big Bright Shiny Lake - Page 26 Icon_minitime12/22/2011, 10:47 pm

"I minor earth deity I believe."Terran said shaking the girls hand "That's about all I know on the subject of my godly heratige."Terran then added after letting go of her hand.
Back to top Go down
ML
Demi-Titan
ML

PostSubject: Re: The Big Bright Shiny Lake   The Big Bright Shiny Lake - Page 26 Icon_minitime12/22/2011, 10:49 pm

Callisto smiles lightly,"Oh well thats cool"she says softly. "Oh hey we have something in common then, our parents are both earth deities"she says to him. Callisto then puts her hand back by her side. This whole not being able to see thing really sucks. "This might sound, but could you describe how you look to me?"she asks him, speaking quietly.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Big Bright Shiny Lake   The Big Bright Shiny Lake - Page 26 Icon_minitime12/22/2011, 11:13 pm

Terran looked at the girl for a moment and then smiled slightly he then started describing himself to her,"It's not a problem at all. Well to start things off I'm 6'2. I have short black hair and dirt brown eyes. Right now I'm wearing a black leather jacket and a gray leather shirt. I'm wearing some blues jeans, a watch on my right arm, and a ring on my left hand. I'm wearing a pair of black and gray tennis shoes and I have a mace hanging from my right leg. That's about it."Terran said to her.
Back to top Go down
ML
Demi-Titan
ML

PostSubject: Re: The Big Bright Shiny Lake   The Big Bright Shiny Lake - Page 26 Icon_minitime12/22/2011, 11:17 pm

Callisto listens to Terran, as he describes himself. She then starts to form an image of him in her head based on what he gave her. "Thanks, I just wanted to try and get a feel for what you look like"she says to him. Callisto then sits down in the sand.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Big Bright Shiny Lake   The Big Bright Shiny Lake - Page 26 Icon_minitime12/22/2011, 11:23 pm

"It's no problem. BEing blind must be a pain."Terran said even though he wasn't sure if she would try to kill him or not. If his memory of mythology was any good he knew that this girl was definately a very powerful demigod.
Back to top Go down
ML
Demi-Titan
ML

PostSubject: Re: The Big Bright Shiny Lake   The Big Bright Shiny Lake - Page 26 Icon_minitime12/22/2011, 11:25 pm

"Especialy because I haven't been blind that long"Callisto says to him. She then looks up towards the direction of his voice. "You don't have to stand there, join me down here"she says to him. Callisto starts to tap her fingers on her leg.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Big Bright Shiny Lake   The Big Bright Shiny Lake - Page 26 Icon_minitime12/22/2011, 11:29 pm

Terran shruggs then sits down in the sand next to her. "Hmm that must make it that much worse."Terran said to her.
Back to top Go down
ML
Demi-Titan
ML

PostSubject: Re: The Big Bright Shiny Lake   The Big Bright Shiny Lake - Page 26 Icon_minitime12/22/2011, 11:31 pm

Callisto sighs,"It does make it harder, but atleast I know my way around here, and the cool thing Is im able to tell peoples movements, through the earth because my moms Gaea"she says to him.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Big Bright Shiny Lake   The Big Bright Shiny Lake - Page 26 Icon_minitime12/22/2011, 11:54 pm

"Yeah somehow I had a feeling you knew I was here. I just thought it was me bing paranoid. Turns out I wasn't being paranoid."Terran said the laughed slightly. He then looked around wondering what else she could 'see'.
Back to top Go down
ML
Demi-Titan
ML

PostSubject: Re: The Big Bright Shiny Lake   The Big Bright Shiny Lake - Page 26 Icon_minitime12/22/2011, 11:59 pm

"I see"Callisto says softly. She then turns her head towards her feet, for some odd reason. She shivers from the slightly cold winter temperatures. Shaking off the coldness, Callisto uses her powers to form a small ball of sand. She smiles and picks it up and starts to play catch with herself.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Big Bright Shiny Lake   The Big Bright Shiny Lake - Page 26 Icon_minitime12/23/2011, 12:04 am

Terran smirked a bit and then manipulated the sand into a set of three balls. He then began juggling them to the best of his abilites, but soon he dropped all three of the and the broke, disappearing into the ground below.
Back to top Go down
ML
Demi-Titan
ML

PostSubject: Re: The Big Bright Shiny Lake   The Big Bright Shiny Lake - Page 26 Icon_minitime12/23/2011, 12:08 am

Callisto sighs softly,"So do you want to do something?"she asks him. She then countines to play catch.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Big Bright Shiny Lake   The Big Bright Shiny Lake - Page 26 Icon_minitime12/23/2011, 12:12 am

"Well honestly anything sounds good to me right about now. Currently this is like the only free time I have before Camden comes looking for me. I swear soemtimes it so freang annoying knowing him."Terran said then realized that she would have no idea who Camden is.
Back to top Go down
ML
Demi-Titan
ML

PostSubject: Re: The Big Bright Shiny Lake   The Big Bright Shiny Lake - Page 26 Icon_minitime12/23/2011, 12:16 am

Callisto smiles lightly thinking that maybe just maybe she had made a friend, a friend that actually has something in common with her. "Well we could go to the mess hall, or maybe the music room or someplace like that"she says softly. When Terran starts talking about someone named Camden she gets a slightly confused look on her face. "Who's Camden?"she asks him.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Big Bright Shiny Lake   The Big Bright Shiny Lake - Page 26 Icon_minitime12/23/2011, 12:30 am

"That question has two answers. A: He is the pessimistic, antisocial leader of my little tea of friends, and B: He is the person I am currently trying to avoid." Terran said to answer the question of Camden was. "But anyway. Hmm lets go to the music hall, I've got an Ipod on me but every now and then it doesn't hurt to hear something different."He then added
Back to top Go down
ML
Demi-Titan
ML

PostSubject: Re: The Big Bright Shiny Lake   The Big Bright Shiny Lake - Page 26 Icon_minitime12/23/2011, 12:35 am

Callisto listens to him. "In that case lets go there, to avoid him also"she says with a slight smile. Callisto then stands up, and says,"Follow me". Callisto then walks out, heading for the music room.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Big Bright Shiny Lake   The Big Bright Shiny Lake - Page 26 Icon_minitime12/23/2011, 12:39 am

Terran smiles at the irony of following a blind chick. then leaves.
Back to top Go down
Bob
Big Three Demigod
Bob

PostSubject: Re: The Big Bright Shiny Lake   The Big Bright Shiny Lake - Page 26 Icon_minitime1/20/2012, 11:16 pm

It had been about half a month, since the winter Olympus trip, and Paul had already grown bored of CHB. The days were the same, it was either normal boring schedule or someone dieing, and Chrion not even caring abot it. Woopdidoo.

So, for the day Pasul decided to go to the brighter of the lakes. Maybe that would boost his moral and mood. Most likely though it would remind him of his own boredom, which happens quite often.

As Paul approached the lake he tok a moment to gaze into the sparkling waters, before sitting at there edges. Sure the lake was pretty, but almost everything in CHB was either too pretty or too dark, there was never a median.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Big Bright Shiny Lake   The Big Bright Shiny Lake - Page 26 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Big Bright Shiny Lake
Page 26 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 31 ... 37  Next