Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Big Bright Shiny Lake

Go down 
+19
Dragonfire
Gravity
The Doctor
Liz
Supa Kawaii Twiggy
ML
Shade
Dexter
Little Miss Laugh
Stormageddeon
Carrie Beary
Swishalicious
Dena
Bob
Rave Girl
Dovah
Silly Lily
Hammah
Damascus
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 32 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
Hammah
The Plastics
Hammah

The Big Bright Shiny Lake - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Big Bright Shiny Lake   The Big Bright Shiny Lake - Page 27 Icon_minitime1/20/2012, 11:20 pm

OOC; Well. I don't post that long(:

BIC; I walked to the lake, my iPod earbuds in one ear. I sat down on a log, a few feet away from the water. I kicked a rock and it went skimming across the water. I sighed, bored out of my mind.
Back to top Go down
Bob
Big Three Demigod
Bob

PostSubject: Re: The Big Bright Shiny Lake   The Big Bright Shiny Lake - Page 27 Icon_minitime1/20/2012, 11:30 pm

OOC: Popisquash.

BIC: Paul was sstill generally unaware of what was around him. His gaze was still kept at the sparkling water before him. Each flash was like a star in the night sky, but in reality the lake was bright so would it be stars in the day sky who knows.

Paul kept his gaze untill, A brake broke the water in front of him. His attention was broken, and the stars scattered, before putting themselves back into place.

Paul looked around for the source of said rock disturbance, and it was a girl, with headphones in. Paul made a guess she was either crazy or crazy happy that seemed to be normal these day, or she could possibly be a depressed just like Paul

Though she did break his gaze so, to maybe break hers, Paul caused a bolt of lightning to hit the ground in front of her.
Back to top Go down
Hammah
The Plastics
Hammah

PostSubject: Re: The Big Bright Shiny Lake   The Big Bright Shiny Lake - Page 27 Icon_minitime1/20/2012, 11:34 pm

A lightning bolt hit the ground right infront of me. I jumped about five feet in the air then fell backwards onto my back. I jumped up and ripped my earbuds out of my ear. "Really?!" I screamed at the guy. Then I took a deep breath and controlled myself even though I was still fuming inside.
Back to top Go down
Bob
Big Three Demigod
Bob

PostSubject: Re: The Big Bright Shiny Lake   The Big Bright Shiny Lake - Page 27 Icon_minitime1/20/2012, 11:46 pm

Paul nodded in happiness. He had made the girl lose her gaze. Revenge had been found, justice has been returned.

Paul turned his head to the girl.

"Well when you make someone lose there gaze when they feel like they're gazing into a spectral pool of stars in the sunlight, one would get a tiny bit angr with that," Paul said calmly to the girl.

While he was bored before, that sort of lifted his boredom by a miniscule amount, but it still did so slightly.
Back to top Go down
Hammah
The Plastics
Hammah

PostSubject: Re: The Big Bright Shiny Lake   The Big Bright Shiny Lake - Page 27 Icon_minitime1/20/2012, 11:52 pm

"Well maybe you shouldn't space out and see random stars. Then you wouldn't get freaked out over a rock." I put my iPod in my pocket and crossed my arms.

OOc; I have to go/:
Back to top Go down
Bob
Big Three Demigod
Bob

PostSubject: Re: The Big Bright Shiny Lake   The Big Bright Shiny Lake - Page 27 Icon_minitime1/21/2012, 12:29 am

"But what I saw shows creativity in my own mind to maybe end the endless torment I call boredom, which is quite hard here in this camp," Paul said crossing his arms in rebutttle.

Paul put on a slight smile trying to show, some form of emotion, but truthfully this girl was now only making a small dent in Paul's boredom. Though this was the most Paul had since the gazeing of the water.
Back to top Go down
Hammah
The Plastics
Hammah

PostSubject: Re: The Big Bright Shiny Lake   The Big Bright Shiny Lake - Page 27 Icon_minitime1/21/2012, 12:33 am

I made the log I was just sitting on burst into flames. It slowly burned. When the fire started to spread, I made it go out. Then I threw a flaming ball of fire out to the lake. "How's that for creativity, hm?"
Back to top Go down
Bob
Big Three Demigod
Bob

PostSubject: Re: The Big Bright Shiny Lake   The Big Bright Shiny Lake - Page 27 Icon_minitime1/21/2012, 12:37 am

"It's semi-creative, but true creativity comes with making stuff only you can see make-believe stuff and such," Paul said.

Paul started to pace back and forth in front of the girl. The girl's power was okay, but nothing amazing. Paul had seen worse, and that surely was not the worse. In fact it was far from the worst.
Back to top Go down
Hammah
The Plastics
Hammah

PostSubject: Re: The Big Bright Shiny Lake   The Big Bright Shiny Lake - Page 27 Icon_minitime1/21/2012, 12:39 am

I cocked my head to the side, trying to understand what he just said. "What does that even mean?" I asked, true curiosity in the question. I twiddled my thumbs together. His pacing was making me nervous..
Back to top Go down
Bob
Big Three Demigod
Bob

PostSubject: Re: The Big Bright Shiny Lake   The Big Bright Shiny Lake - Page 27 Icon_minitime1/21/2012, 8:57 pm

"It means sure creating something physically or by magic can be fun and imaginative, but doing such with your mind purely is the most imaginitave, like what a young child does when they make, and imaginary friend," Paul said.

He continued to pace back and forth. Each pass in front of the girl, Paul felt wind brush his face. The day was growing, and getting later, but for the most part it was still midday.
Back to top Go down
Hammah
The Plastics
Hammah

PostSubject: Re: The Big Bright Shiny Lake   The Big Bright Shiny Lake - Page 27 Icon_minitime1/22/2012, 1:39 am

I looked at him, still confused. "Can you stop pacing? You're making me nervous..."

Last edited by Hammah on 1/22/2012, 2:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bob
Big Three Demigod
Bob

PostSubject: Re: The Big Bright Shiny Lake   The Big Bright Shiny Lake - Page 27 Icon_minitime1/22/2012, 1:52 am

OOC: Color fail :p

BIC: "Nervousness eh," Paul said still pacing.

"It's a better emotion than boredom, boredom is just a killer you know, people just die over it," Paul said with a slight chuckle. The chuckle wasn't cause through natural causes, it was forced.

"But hey I'm feeling bored today, and slightly kind so I'll stop," Paul said stoping in front of the girl.
Back to top Go down
Hammah
The Plastics
Hammah

PostSubject: Re: The Big Bright Shiny Lake   The Big Bright Shiny Lake - Page 27 Icon_minitime1/22/2012, 2:48 am

I really just didn't understand him when he talked.. Whatever. "Oh, thanks."
Back to top Go down
Bob
Big Three Demigod
Bob

PostSubject: Re: The Big Bright Shiny Lake   The Big Bright Shiny Lake - Page 27 Icon_minitime1/22/2012, 3:05 am

"Well you're welcome I guess, but I saw no problem with my pacing, oh well I guess everyone wasn't the same or at least most of the time most people aren't the same," Paul grumbled.

He wondered why he hadn't yet died of boredom. Maybe because that was immpossible. It was definitaly improbable.
Back to top Go down
Hammah
The Plastics
Hammah

PostSubject: Re: The Big Bright Shiny Lake   The Big Bright Shiny Lake - Page 27 Icon_minitime1/22/2012, 3:07 am

"Oh. Well. What's your name? I'm Izzy! Daughter of Hestia."
Back to top Go down
Bob
Big Three Demigod
Bob

PostSubject: Re: The Big Bright Shiny Lake   The Big Bright Shiny Lake - Page 27 Icon_minitime1/22/2012, 3:11 am

"I'm Paul... son of Zeus," Paul said causing a lightning bolt to destroy s shrub, just to show he wasn't lieing.

Paul crossed his arms, and stared at the girl. Paul couldn't tell her personality yet, but he guess it was somewhere around near-friendly. That was his best guess at it.
Back to top Go down
Hammah
The Plastics
Hammah

PostSubject: Re: The Big Bright Shiny Lake   The Big Bright Shiny Lake - Page 27 Icon_minitime1/22/2012, 3:13 am

"You really didn't have to blow that shrub up. I believed you. Ya know, what with the whole thing earlier and the log and stuff."
Back to top Go down
Bob
Big Three Demigod
Bob

PostSubject: Re: The Big Bright Shiny Lake   The Big Bright Shiny Lake - Page 27 Icon_minitime1/22/2012, 3:16 am

"Just making sure," Paul said yawning out of boredom.

He looked around. First at the now burnt remains of the shrub, then at the sparkling lake, then to wards the sky, and finally back at Izzy.

"I don't suppose you have any good methods to cure boredom eh?" Paul asked.
Back to top Go down
Hammah
The Plastics
Hammah

PostSubject: Re: The Big Bright Shiny Lake   The Big Bright Shiny Lake - Page 27 Icon_minitime1/22/2012, 3:17 am

"Well... I dunno.."
Back to top Go down
Bob
Big Three Demigod
Bob

PostSubject: Re: The Big Bright Shiny Lake   The Big Bright Shiny Lake - Page 27 Icon_minitime1/22/2012, 10:57 pm

"A good old fashion no would have suficed, but whatever then," Paul said with a sigh.

He looked over at the lake and noticed a few naiads in the lake. They both waved, and then swam away.

"Strange creatures naiads, I wonder if they suffer from the same curse of boredom as we demi-gods do," Paul said turning back to Izzy
Back to top Go down
Hammah
The Plastics
Hammah

PostSubject: Re: The Big Bright Shiny Lake   The Big Bright Shiny Lake - Page 27 Icon_minitime1/26/2012, 11:53 am

I laughed kinda sorta. He was weird. "Anyway, I have to go now..." I pulled my jacket tighter around my shoulders. "K, bye!" I walked off..
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Big Bright Shiny Lake   The Big Bright Shiny Lake - Page 27 Icon_minitime1/28/2012, 5:00 pm

Pearce walked into the lake area and looked around. Ronnie and Emberlyn were still MIA and Pearce was starting to get frustrated with looking for them. He just stood there and tried to think of where they might be at.
Back to top Go down
Hammah
The Plastics
Hammah

PostSubject: Re: The Big Bright Shiny Lake   The Big Bright Shiny Lake - Page 27 Icon_minitime1/28/2012, 5:02 pm

I walked in, pretty bored.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Big Bright Shiny Lake   The Big Bright Shiny Lake - Page 27 Icon_minitime1/28/2012, 5:09 pm

Pearce looks around and notices a girl had just walked in. He was bored so he decided that he should talk to someone before he lost it and started hurting people till he passed out from over power use. Hewalked up to the girl and said, "Hi."
Back to top Go down
Hammah
The Plastics
Hammah

PostSubject: Re: The Big Bright Shiny Lake   The Big Bright Shiny Lake - Page 27 Icon_minitime1/28/2012, 5:14 pm

I smiled a little, "Hi." This kid was cute in a creepy way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Big Bright Shiny Lake   The Big Bright Shiny Lake - Page 27 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Big Bright Shiny Lake
Page 27 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 32 ... 37  Next