Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Big Bright Shiny Lake

Go down 
+19
Dragonfire
Gravity
The Doctor
Liz
Supa Kawaii Twiggy
ML
Shade
Dexter
Little Miss Laugh
Stormageddeon
Carrie Beary
Swishalicious
Dena
Bob
Rave Girl
Dovah
Silly Lily
Hammah
Damascus
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

The Big Bright Shiny Lake - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Big Bright Shiny Lake   The Big Bright Shiny Lake - Page 31 Icon_minitime1/29/2012, 10:27 pm

"Oh ok lets go."Darren said then quickly swam to shore and left.

"Getting a bit impatient isn't he?"Daniel said then swam up to shore and left
Back to top Go down
Supa Kawaii Twiggy
Big Three Demigod

PostSubject: Re: The Big Bright Shiny Lake   The Big Bright Shiny Lake - Page 31 Icon_minitime1/29/2012, 10:30 pm

"Why am I always the last one left behind?" I mutter as I follow after them to wherever they stored their food at the camp. Hopefully not on a boat
Back to top Go down
Bob
Big Three Demigod
Bob

PostSubject: Re: The Big Bright Shiny Lake   The Big Bright Shiny Lake - Page 31 Icon_minitime1/29/2012, 11:48 pm

Paul just shrugged. The girl was boring anyways, so he left.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Head Admin, Goddess of Reading and Fangirliness
Liz

PostSubject: Re: The Big Bright Shiny Lake   The Big Bright Shiny Lake - Page 31 Icon_minitime2/4/2012, 4:26 pm

Riley wandered into the lake, clad in a maroon t-shirt and jeans. He was bored, and there was nothing for him to do today. At times it made him depressed to stand near the water, but the weather was sort of dismal for camp today and he didn't really care. He wanted something to do... he was bored as hell, and he was stuck in this camp. Not that he didn't love camp, he just got stir crazy at times.

He had the urge to put his toe in the water but he resisted it, understanding fully what would happen if he did.
Back to top Go down
http://fullofglee.forumotion.com
ML
Demi-Titan
ML

PostSubject: Re: The Big Bright Shiny Lake   The Big Bright Shiny Lake - Page 31 Icon_minitime2/4/2012, 4:36 pm

Charlotte, or Char as she liked to be called walked into the lake, listening to her ipod. She sighed softly, feeling really bored. She looked around and notices a few people here and there. Slowly she walks closer to the water. About twenty feet or so from the water, she stops and sits down in the sand.

Trying to not be noticed, she reaches up and pulls the hood of her sweatshirt over her head. Char then turns her music down a few notches. Slowly she looks around at the water, and all of the other people at the lake. It really wasn't too croweded, there was just a boy, and about three other kids here. Still Char doesn't like alot of attention, and its going to stay that way.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: The Big Bright Shiny Lake   The Big Bright Shiny Lake - Page 31 Icon_minitime2/4/2012, 5:19 pm

Riley noticed a girl walk onto the lake, but she looked... cut off. As much as Riley longed to talk to people, he tried not to. It wasn't that he didn't want to trust people, it was that he couldn't. He was too weird. He would usually try to talk to people, but it was frustrating when he wanted to have a conversation but he had to lie to people in order to keep his "power" a secret. Plus, this girl looked... tough. Edgy. Like she wouldn't be wonderfully happy if he were to walk over happily and say "Hey! What's up?" Well, she was pretty, but she didn't look approachable. Not that that was a problem for Riley. Maybe he should talk to her... eh...
Back to top Go down
ML
Demi-Titan
ML

PostSubject: Re: The Big Bright Shiny Lake   The Big Bright Shiny Lake - Page 31 Icon_minitime2/4/2012, 5:27 pm

Char sat there listening to her music. For once, in her life she was almost care-free and glad, the voice wasn't bothering her. Oh Charlotte, Charlotte, Charlotte, foolish girl, I'll never leave you alone. Char instecntivly presses her hands against her ears. She closes her eyes, and tries to block out the voice. She hated when this happened, she always ended up with odd stares and people thinking she was a freak.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: The Big Bright Shiny Lake   The Big Bright Shiny Lake - Page 31 Icon_minitime2/4/2012, 5:33 pm

Noticing her dismay, Riley glanced at the girl before looking away. Was she alright? He would go over and see, if he didn't think she'd get mad at him or something. IT was probably some other demigod power gone wrong.

He stood for a minute or so before approaching the girl, sitting down a few feet away from her. "Hey. You alright?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
ML
Demi-Titan
ML

PostSubject: Re: The Big Bright Shiny Lake   The Big Bright Shiny Lake - Page 31 Icon_minitime2/4/2012, 5:37 pm

Charlotte slowly opens her eyes to see the boy. She puts her hands down, but not before she takes out her earbuds, she also turns off her ipod and puts it in her pocket. She then looks at the boy, wondering why he would bother to even talk to her. "I'm fine"she says quickly, and shortly. Char hated having to explain the voice to people, it was difficult, and half the time people thought she was lying.

Char sits there not sure what she should do. She clears her throat quietly and says,"Im Charlotte, but I go by Char". She then asks,"Who are you?". It felt odd to be having a almost seemingly normal conversation with a person. This type of thing wasn't exactly a normal occuarance, a lot of people would rather just avoid Char. They either thought she was to weird, or they just hated her. The only exception, to this was sports, during sports people actually talked to Char. They didn't talk to her alot, but they still talked to her.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: The Big Bright Shiny Lake   The Big Bright Shiny Lake - Page 31 Icon_minitime2/4/2012, 6:38 pm

Riley nodded at her first comment, leaning back on the balls of his hands. He was surprised she wasn't more annoyed with him than she was. After all, he was some random dude who wouldn't leave. She said her name and he felt slightly reassured. "I'm Riley," he said, figuring he probably shouldn't introduce himself with his god parent.
Back to top Go down
ML
Demi-Titan
ML

PostSubject: Re: The Big Bright Shiny Lake   The Big Bright Shiny Lake - Page 31 Icon_minitime2/5/2012, 2:08 am

Char looks at Riley and studies him a bit, she thought he was pretty cute. "Cool name"she says softly, not sure what else to say. Lame.Shut up. Char brushes some of her hair behind her ear, and sits there unsure what to say. "Sooo"she says softly, sounding much like her stupid self with zero social skills.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: The Big Bright Shiny Lake   The Big Bright Shiny Lake - Page 31 Icon_minitime2/5/2012, 4:06 pm

Riley noticed her watching him and looked away, just a bit uncomfortable. "Thanks," he replied, trying to think of something else to say to her. He almost... almost laughed when she said 'Soo,' because it meant that the awkwardness level had gone to a new extreme. "Soo.." he said, chuckling slightly. "How long have you been in camp? I don't think I've seen you around before," he stated, though he mentally face-palmed because it sounded so stupid.
Back to top Go down
ML
Demi-Titan
ML

PostSubject: Re: The Big Bright Shiny Lake   The Big Bright Shiny Lake - Page 31 Icon_minitime2/5/2012, 4:24 pm

Char sits there feeling awkward and out of place. Why couldn't she had just been left alone, it would have been so much better. She would rather be ignored than, have to talk to someone. "I just got here a few days ago"she says to Riley. Char then looks around slowly, and ends up just staring out at the lake. "How long have you been here?"she asks him.

Char slowly reaches up and pulls her hood down. She then runs her fingers through her hair to comb out any tangles. Absent mindly she begins to braid her hair. Soon after she lets her hands drop, and she looks at Riley. "Who is your godly parent?"she asks him.

Last edited by ML on 2/5/2012, 5:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: The Big Bright Shiny Lake   The Big Bright Shiny Lake - Page 31 Icon_minitime2/5/2012, 4:39 pm

Riley nodded. "Oh. I've been here for... a year? Pretty long time. No wonder I haven't seen you around," he stated, watching her. Oh no... she asked about his godly parent. "My dad's Geras," he said quickly, doubting she'd know who it was since she'd only been there for a few days.
Back to top Go down
ML
Demi-Titan
ML

PostSubject: Re: The Big Bright Shiny Lake   The Big Bright Shiny Lake - Page 31 Icon_minitime2/5/2012, 5:14 pm

A slight smile starts to form on Char's face, which is really odd. Normally she doesn't smile alot. "Wow, thats a long time"she says to Riley. Honestly she doubted it was a long time, but she had nothing else to really say. "Oh is that the god of Old Age?"she asks him, trying to remember from what she knows about greek mythology. "My parents, Persphone"she adds quickly.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: The Big Bright Shiny Lake   The Big Bright Shiny Lake - Page 31 Icon_minitime2/5/2012, 5:19 pm

Riley looked at her. It wasn't really a long time, though he had said that originally. It was long for him, leaving his family. Well, just his mom, but.

Crap. She knew who his dad was. "Yeah," he confirmed, not looking at her. "A little weird, I know," he chuckled nervously, though it didn't really sound that unsure.
Back to top Go down
ML
Demi-Titan
ML

PostSubject: Re: The Big Bright Shiny Lake   The Big Bright Shiny Lake - Page 31 Icon_minitime2/5/2012, 5:36 pm

For while, Char sits there not sure what to say or do. She coughs, to try and break the silence. "I don't think its weird, now their are some parents that would be weird"she says to Riley. Char then looks down at her lap, where her hands are nervously pressing togather.

After a few seconds, she slowly looks up and at Riley, and soon she looks back out at the lake. Charlotte then takes a few minuets, to stop and think. Slowly she turns back and looks at Riley. "Listen, I think we kinda got off to an awkward start, and I was thinking that maybe we can do something to break this complete awkward-ness"she says to her. Normally, she would never suggest something like this, but if she was going to live at this camp she should try to make friends, and Riley looks like he would be a pretty good friend.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: The Big Bright Shiny Lake   The Big Bright Shiny Lake - Page 31 Icon_minitime2/5/2012, 7:04 pm

"It's a little weird," stated Riley, counter-acting her statement, because it was. Especially with his power. But she didn't have to know about that. He looks towards the lake, and back at Char, and towards the lake again, feeling awkward. He had to smile at the humor of their awkwardness, though, especially when she suggested they start over. "I think that'd be a good idea," he stated. "But what do you suggest we do?" he looked at her, curious to see what she had to say.
Back to top Go down
ML
Demi-Titan
ML

PostSubject: Re: The Big Bright Shiny Lake   The Big Bright Shiny Lake - Page 31 Icon_minitime2/6/2012, 12:22 am

Char sits there thinking, what could they do? She hadn't been at camp the long, but she did know there was alot of stuff to do there. "Well, maybe you could give me a tour"she suggests to him. Yeah, a tour would be nice, Char didnt have a idea of where anything was.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: The Big Bright Shiny Lake   The Big Bright Shiny Lake - Page 31 Icon_minitime2/6/2012, 12:29 am

Riley shrugged, but smiled. "Alright," he stated. "Though I can't promise we won't get lost. Camp's pretty big," he joked, grinning at her. He shifted in the rocky sand by the lake, ready to get up and leave.

((Should we make one set tour topic so they don't have to like go through about 10?))
Back to top Go down
ML
Demi-Titan
ML

PostSubject: Re: The Big Bright Shiny Lake   The Big Bright Shiny Lake - Page 31 Icon_minitime2/6/2012, 12:33 am

Char giggles quietly, and stands up. "Getting lost, could be fun, it would be like an adventure"she says to him. She then adds,"Lead the way!".

((Good Idea, can you make it?))
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: The Big Bright Shiny Lake   The Big Bright Shiny Lake - Page 31 Icon_minitime2/6/2012, 6:19 pm

((Sure!))

Riley grinned, laughing at her optimism. Maybe this would be easier than he thought. "Fine," he said, beginning to walk out of the lake. "We'll go to the front of camp first, though I'm sure you've already seen that." He kept walking...
Back to top Go down
ML
Demi-Titan
ML

PostSubject: Re: The Big Bright Shiny Lake   The Big Bright Shiny Lake - Page 31 Icon_minitime2/6/2012, 6:23 pm

Char walks along with Riley, listening to him. "Okay that sounds good!"she says to him. She was pretty glad there was someone here that would actually take the time to show her around.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: The Big Bright Shiny Lake   The Big Bright Shiny Lake - Page 31 Icon_minitime2/6/2012, 6:24 pm

(( https://halfbloodmania.rpg-board.net/t3240-touring-camp in case you didn't discover that alright xDD))
Back to top Go down
Rave Girl
Minor God
Rave Girl

PostSubject: Re: The Big Bright Shiny Lake   The Big Bright Shiny Lake - Page 31 Icon_minitime7/8/2012, 12:52 am

I walk into the lake area. I hope I finally can meet somebody decent here. So far I haven't met a single decent man nor woman. Which sucks a whole lot.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Big Bright Shiny Lake   The Big Bright Shiny Lake - Page 31 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Big Bright Shiny Lake
Page 31 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 37  Next