Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Big Bright Shiny Lake

Go down 
+19
Dragonfire
Gravity
The Doctor
Liz
Supa Kawaii Twiggy
ML
Shade
Dexter
Little Miss Laugh
Stormageddeon
Carrie Beary
Swishalicious
Dena
Bob
Rave Girl
Dovah
Silly Lily
Hammah
Damascus
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37  Next
AuthorMessage
Gravity
Demigod
Gravity

The Big Bright Shiny Lake - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Big Bright Shiny Lake   The Big Bright Shiny Lake - Page 33 Icon_minitime7/18/2012, 6:53 pm

I looke at the lake and jump right in. When I feel taht I am completely submerged I come up for air and see two other people. "Hi"
Back to top Go down
http://www.halfbloodhaven.freeforums.com
Hammah
The Plastics
Hammah

PostSubject: Re: The Big Bright Shiny Lake   The Big Bright Shiny Lake - Page 33 Icon_minitime7/18/2012, 10:53 pm

"Sooo..." I said kind of awkwardly. "How long have you been here? At Camp I mean." I put my toes in the water and leaned back on my arms, looking out across the lake. It was seriously so peaceful here. I glanced at the person that said hi to me. I gave him a little smile instead of saying hi.
Back to top Go down
Gravity
Demigod
Gravity

PostSubject: Re: The Big Bright Shiny Lake   The Big Bright Shiny Lake - Page 33 Icon_minitime7/18/2012, 11:24 pm

I swim back to shore to properly introduce myself. Keeping the terrorized version of me under control (I've going around camp introducing myself to random people THAT'S SCARY) "I'm Cole, Son of Nike. And you?"
Back to top Go down
Hammah
The Plastics
Hammah

PostSubject: Re: The Big Bright Shiny Lake   The Big Bright Shiny Lake - Page 33 Icon_minitime7/18/2012, 11:32 pm

"Hallow, Poseidon is my dad." I smiled again, glanced at Sam, then went back to looking at the water.
Back to top Go down
Gravity
Demigod
Gravity

PostSubject: Re: The Big Bright Shiny Lake   The Big Bright Shiny Lake - Page 33 Icon_minitime7/18/2012, 11:46 pm

"So can you like control water? All I got was luckier."
Back to top Go down
Hammah
The Plastics
Hammah

PostSubject: Re: The Big Bright Shiny Lake   The Big Bright Shiny Lake - Page 33 Icon_minitime7/19/2012, 12:02 am

"Yeah, I can," I muttered. Everyone always seemed to make this a big deal. I really aren't any different than other demi gods...
Back to top Go down
Gravity
Demigod
Gravity

PostSubject: Re: The Big Bright Shiny Lake   The Big Bright Shiny Lake - Page 33 Icon_minitime7/19/2012, 12:26 am

"Cool. I think that judging demi gods by their power is overated. We could all do great things under certain conditions using our powers" I smile

Last edited by JavierB on 7/19/2012, 12:30 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Rave Girl
Minor God
Rave Girl

PostSubject: Re: The Big Bright Shiny Lake   The Big Bright Shiny Lake - Page 33 Icon_minitime7/19/2012, 12:26 am

Kuzco wrote:
    Miss 579 dipped her head under the water, making the rest of her hair wet. Perhaps it would curl when it dried, she felt like curls in that moment. She came back out and stood, dripping water. She grinned, and waded in farther to her waist. She pushed herself off the lake floor and began to swim. It felt so goooooooooooooooood.
I get up and grab my stuff then go to my cabin
Back to top Go down
Carrie Beary
cooler than u
Carrie Beary

PostSubject: Re: The Big Bright Shiny Lake   The Big Bright Shiny Lake - Page 33 Icon_minitime7/19/2012, 2:20 pm

Miss 579 returned to shore after a while, wrung her hair dry and returned to her cabin, soaking wet.
Back to top Go down
Gravity
Demigod
Gravity

PostSubject: Re: The Big Bright Shiny Lake   The Big Bright Shiny Lake - Page 33 Icon_minitime7/19/2012, 6:33 pm

"See you later Hallow" I walk back to my cabin
Back to top Go down
The Doctor
Mortal
The Doctor

PostSubject: Re: The Big Bright Shiny Lake   The Big Bright Shiny Lake - Page 33 Icon_minitime7/20/2012, 3:13 pm

The Big Bright Shiny Lake - Page 33 Tumblr_m3izupjedx1ql1zp4o1_500
Sam Ryan Falcon ~ Apollo
"In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on."

Sam watches the boy leave.
"That was weird." He says and fires and arrow after him but he was too far away and it falls short.
Back to top Go down
http://iamthedoctor.forumotion.com/
Hammah
The Plastics
Hammah

PostSubject: Re: The Big Bright Shiny Lake   The Big Bright Shiny Lake - Page 33 Icon_minitime7/20/2012, 5:17 pm

"Yeah it was.. I thought you said you never missed?" I asked with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
The Doctor
Mortal
The Doctor

PostSubject: Re: The Big Bright Shiny Lake   The Big Bright Shiny Lake - Page 33 Icon_minitime7/20/2012, 5:43 pm

The Big Bright Shiny Lake - Page 33 Tumblr_m3izupjedx1ql1zp4o1_500
Sam Ryan Falcon ~ Apollo
"In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on."

Sam puts down the bow.
"That was on purpose. Didn't want to deal with Chiron when I killed him" He says
Back to top Go down
http://iamthedoctor.forumotion.com/
Hammah
The Plastics
Hammah

PostSubject: Re: The Big Bright Shiny Lake   The Big Bright Shiny Lake - Page 33 Icon_minitime7/20/2012, 5:49 pm

"Oh yeah, if that's what you're trying to say.
Back to top Go down
Gravity
Demigod
Gravity

PostSubject: Re: The Big Bright Shiny Lake   The Big Bright Shiny Lake - Page 33 Icon_minitime7/20/2012, 11:35 pm

I walk in and smile to the other two people here. "Hi I'm Luci". This camp had everything, a lake, a beach, monster, wine-obsed gods.
Back to top Go down
Hammah
The Plastics
Hammah

PostSubject: Re: The Big Bright Shiny Lake   The Big Bright Shiny Lake - Page 33 Icon_minitime8/2/2012, 12:54 am

I left the lake.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Big Bright Shiny Lake   The Big Bright Shiny Lake - Page 33 Icon_minitime8/31/2012, 7:25 pm

I walk in and look around the lake.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: The Big Bright Shiny Lake   The Big Bright Shiny Lake - Page 33 Icon_minitime8/31/2012, 7:38 pm

Rafael walked past the treeline and saw the lake. Sun was shining off of the disk of blue liquid but it wasn't enough of a deterrent to keep him from strolling over to it. Deciding to go over there, Rafael first took the mask and slipped it on over his head and adjusted it. Finally he pulled his hood up and adjusted the staff sheathe. The sun glared into his eyes as he looked at the the other people. Rafael shaded his eyes and stood still.
Back to top Go down
http://kaneegyptian.forumotion.com/
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: The Big Bright Shiny Lake   The Big Bright Shiny Lake - Page 33 Icon_minitime8/31/2012, 7:39 pm

Rafael walked past the treeline and saw the lake. Sun was shining off of the disk of blue liquid but it wasn't enough of a deterrent to keep him from strolling over to it. Deciding to go over there, Rafael first took the mask and slipped it on over his head and adjusted it. Finally he pulled his hood up and adjusted the staff sheathe. The sun glared into his eyes as he looked at the the other people. Rafael shaded his eyes and stood still.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Head Admin, Goddess of Reading and Fangirliness
Liz

PostSubject: Re: The Big Bright Shiny Lake   The Big Bright Shiny Lake - Page 33 Icon_minitime8/31/2012, 9:45 pm

It was a rather tranquil day at camp, one that Ronnie didn't particularly enjoy. It wasn't that she didn't enjoy peace, no, it just... unsettled her. After living for years and years in a place where she was used to being used, harassed or forced into labor, she never really trusted a nothing day, because it always seemed to bring her something. Ronnie was bad at stopping and thinking, at least for a prolonged period of time, because she was raised in a way that she never had time to really do that, and so she had made her way to the camp's lake, hoping for some sort of relief. She wore a bathing suit under her cotton sundress, though she did not go in the water, just sat at the edge of the dock with the bottoms of her feet grazing the calm, radiant surface of the lake water. The lake was an easy choice for Veronica over the ocean, which also unsettled her, for obvious reasons, and she enjoyed it even though it was a bit quiet for her liking.

Being so lost in thought, unusual for the girl, she almost did not notice it when two new figures arrived at the lake. Almost. But she did, and there they were, neither looking particularly interesting except for when she realized one boy had a mask he was putting onto his face, which was rather bizarre, and he held an oddly shaped sheath. Puzzled, she called out to him, though she probably should've known by now not to mess with weird people from camp even if they weren't truly a threat.

"Is it Halloween already?" she called curiously, unsure as to whether she should be amused or disturbed by his attire.
Back to top Go down
http://fullofglee.forumotion.com
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: The Big Bright Shiny Lake   The Big Bright Shiny Lake - Page 33 Icon_minitime9/1/2012, 12:23 am

Rafael wandered over to a low, wooden dock. It was kind of strange because the dock should have been slowly decaying and rotting and yet the wood was perfectly formed and not warped. As Rafael realized that he was dazing off, the young teenager took a look around and saw a girl sitting at the lake edge. She called out and asked something about Halloween. Without taking a second thought, Rafael replied. I don't like the bright light, and this isn't a Halloween mask or prop. Have you ever heard of Dare Devil? The question was directed toward the girl with sarcasm intended but it came out more sincere. Rafael finished with the mask and then moved his sheathe so that it didn't bother him while he sat down. Rafael crossed his legs and readjusted his position.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Big Bright Shiny Lake   The Big Bright Shiny Lake - Page 33 Icon_minitime9/6/2012, 7:33 pm

I stand their seeing two people talking, something about the guys mask and halloween. I walk along the sandy beach not knowing what to do. I rearange my bow sraped to my back and quiver full of arrows.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Head Admin, Goddess of Reading and Fangirliness
Liz

PostSubject: Re: The Big Bright Shiny Lake   The Big Bright Shiny Lake - Page 33 Icon_minitime9/6/2012, 8:31 pm

"Oh, okay," Veronica responded, feeling a bit stupid for a moment. "Unless you mean a daredevil, like someone who does stunts, I've no idea what you are talking about,
" she admitted, tracing a circle in the placid lake water with the tip of her toe. She watched the boy inquisitively. He seemed like he was trying to mock her, and be sarcastic, but it didn't come out quite right. She shrugged it off, deciding that he probably wasn't a threat.

"I'm Ronnie, by the way. Veronica, really, but don't call me that," she introduced herself quickly, warding away the memories that came with her real name. It wasn't that she disliked her name, she liked it, at least at one point. But Veronica was what her father had called her most of the time, and what Sam had called her... it held too much of her past within it at this point. It was so much easier just to be called Ronnie.
Back to top Go down
http://fullofglee.forumotion.com
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: The Big Bright Shiny Lake   The Big Bright Shiny Lake - Page 33 Icon_minitime9/8/2012, 1:02 pm

Rafael looked over at the girl, Ronnie, and then realized that he had been a bit rude. It wasn't her fault that he was so sensitive to the light and that she wasn't used to seeing someone with a mask. So instead of retorting with a very rude remark, Rafael replied with a simple introduction. I am Rafael Gomez Montoya, son of Hecate. The fact that I am here with a mask is because I am a great fan of Dare Devil, a super hero that was blind. The other senses were heightened enough for him to be able to fight with his athletic acrobatics. Rafael was confused as to why he was so sensitive to be discussing this with a complete stranger, but the girl seemed to be sad and conflicted. So Rafael did something he wouldn't have ever done before. The son of Hecate reached up and removed the mask. He had to blink several times to adjust to the bright light but then he watched Ronnie with the hope that now she wouldn't feel so conflicted. At least he was trying to fit in with her.

Rafael took his staff and traced the runes that were carved into it while he was waiting. Then feeling self-conscious, Rafael lowered his gaze from Ronnie and looked over toward the other campers. There were many campers roaming around having a great time. Some were swimming, while others were just soaking up the sun and waiting for the day to end. But Rafael wasn't really interested in them.

Rafael saw the other camper that was just standing there watching him and Ronnie. Several times, the other boy positioned and repositioned his weapons. Finally Rafael couldn't stand it anymore. Why don't you come join us and talk? Rafael waited and then turned his attention back to Ronnie. He couldn't understand why she didn't want to be called Veronica.
Back to top Go down
Gravity
Demigod
Gravity

PostSubject: Re: The Big Bright Shiny Lake   The Big Bright Shiny Lake - Page 33 Icon_minitime9/8/2012, 2:03 pm

I come in at sit down. I hope that I got claimed soon .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Big Bright Shiny Lake   The Big Bright Shiny Lake - Page 33 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Big Bright Shiny Lake
Page 33 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37  Next