Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hanging Out at the Amphitheatre

Go down 
+17
Supa Kawaii Twiggy
ML
Kasi
Hammah
Dexter
PeetaMellark
Gir
Liz
Carrie Beary
Stormageddeon
Little Miss Laugh
Evimero
Ani
Bob
Swishalicious
Rave Girl
Dovah
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 33 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

Hanging Out at the Amphitheatre - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out at the Amphitheatre   Hanging Out at the Amphitheatre - Page 30 Icon_minitime2/1/2012, 10:25 pm

OOC:>.<

BIC:I looked at the girl from a distance, I still couldn't get a good look at her....but something about her.....hmmmm.....maybe she would put the book down and show her face.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out at the Amphitheatre   Hanging Out at the Amphitheatre - Page 30 Icon_minitime2/1/2012, 10:28 pm

I kind of looked up from the book for a second, feeling that eyes were resting on me. I darted mine around and noticed a semi-familiar boy. I didn't really give him a second thought, I just went back to my book.
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out at the Amphitheatre   Hanging Out at the Amphitheatre - Page 30 Icon_minitime2/1/2012, 10:34 pm

I noticed her look up and I studied her face for a quick moment...she looked familiar. She looked like a distant face that I should remember.....her eyes.....they were extremely familiar....then I froze. The face....could it be? It can't be her...but it's been almost eight or so years...people change....maybe it is her. I stood up and walked slowly over to her. I looked at her face more closey now and I was positive it was her. I then slowly stammered, "R....R-Rue...?"
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out at the Amphitheatre   Hanging Out at the Amphitheatre - Page 30 Icon_minitime2/1/2012, 11:10 pm

I blinked quick, bashing my eyes. I put the book down, hearing the familiar name that my old freind used to call me. Before I was kidnapped, before I became depressed, before Dr... Renegald. I blinked some more, trying to realize what was going on. "Al...ex?"
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out at the Amphitheatre   Hanging Out at the Amphitheatre - Page 30 Icon_minitime2/1/2012, 11:25 pm

I blinked and made a small smile, grateful that the girl was Rue and that she responded to me with my name. I sat down next to her and looked at her, "Yeah...it's me...Alex...."
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out at the Amphitheatre   Hanging Out at the Amphitheatre - Page 30 Icon_minitime2/2/2012, 3:35 pm

I barely had emotions anymore, none, at all. It's all the stupid doctor's fault. But when I tackeled Alex in a huge awkward hug. All of my happy emotions came fluttering back, heck. I think I even smiled for a small second. "OH. MY. GODS. I thought.. But I... How did..?" I was stuttering, of course I was.
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out at the Amphitheatre   Hanging Out at the Amphitheatre - Page 30 Icon_minitime2/2/2012, 7:11 pm

I got hugged by Rue and I slowly wrapped my arms around her in a hug soon after. I Held her there, feeling the happiest I had felt during my entire stay at camp, and listened to her ramble. I just smiled and said, "My goodness it's been so long....I've missed you so much Rue...."I didn't say much more cause I didn't want to go into emotional rambling like Rue.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out at the Amphitheatre   Hanging Out at the Amphitheatre - Page 30 Icon_minitime2/2/2012, 7:14 pm

I fell back into my chair and stared at Alex for a moment. He was different, darker and more sinister. In my head, he was still my best friend, even though I went through problems when we were younger. I missed him and thought about him after I was gone. "How.. are you?" I felt stupid for ask such a stupid question. How long has it been? 6 maybe 7 years?
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out at the Amphitheatre   Hanging Out at the Amphitheatre - Page 30 Icon_minitime2/2/2012, 7:17 pm

I stared back at her, she looked so much more mature than she did.....what was it eight years ago or so. Regardless I looked at her with a small smile and replied, "...I'm doing great...really great..." Which was true now that I had found my best friend again. The I asked awkwardly, "How are you...?"
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out at the Amphitheatre   Hanging Out at the Amphitheatre - Page 30 Icon_minitime2/2/2012, 7:20 pm

I looked at the ground for a moment, trying to think of an answer for the question. "That's kind of hard for me to answer, because I don't know." That was at least true. My emotions were still screwed up, from the stupid Doctor.
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out at the Amphitheatre   Hanging Out at the Amphitheatre - Page 30 Icon_minitime2/2/2012, 7:22 pm

I kind of tilted my head, alittle confused and then blinked slowly. "What do you mean..." I asked alittle curious...
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out at the Amphitheatre   Hanging Out at the Amphitheatre - Page 30 Icon_minitime2/2/2012, 7:30 pm

"When... when I was kidnapped." I swollowed, keeping all tears down. "This doctor took me in, tested on me, screwed up my powers and my emotions and I just...." swollow again. "Don't know how to handle it. I ran away from him a few weeks ago.."
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out at the Amphitheatre   Hanging Out at the Amphitheatre - Page 30 Icon_minitime2/2/2012, 7:37 pm

I blinked, alittle horrified, and muttered, "My gods...that must've been so terrible for you Rue...I'm sorry..." I then held her even tighter and tried to comfort her to the best of my abilities.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out at the Amphitheatre   Hanging Out at the Amphitheatre - Page 30 Icon_minitime2/2/2012, 7:42 pm

"It's better because I'm gone.." I murmmer.
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out at the Amphitheatre   Hanging Out at the Amphitheatre - Page 30 Icon_minitime2/2/2012, 7:43 pm

"I believe you...that doctor sounds like a horrible man..." I murmered in response.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out at the Amphitheatre   Hanging Out at the Amphitheatre - Page 30 Icon_minitime2/2/2012, 7:44 pm

"He.. is." I actually feared he would one day come find me..
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out at the Amphitheatre   Hanging Out at the Amphitheatre - Page 30 Icon_minitime2/2/2012, 7:46 pm

I just frowned and stroked her back gently in a comforting manner. "Well don't worry...if that man ever tries to kidnap you again...I'll protect you...that's what friends are for right?" I said to her, with a small smile at the end of it.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out at the Amphitheatre   Hanging Out at the Amphitheatre - Page 30 Icon_minitime2/2/2012, 7:50 pm

I looked up at him, and a very small smile crossed my face. "Right."
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out at the Amphitheatre   Hanging Out at the Amphitheatre - Page 30 Icon_minitime2/2/2012, 7:53 pm

I smiled back at her and looked her in the eyes. I then said, "So, you are a demi-god too eh? What are the odds of that..."
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out at the Amphitheatre   Hanging Out at the Amphitheatre - Page 30 Icon_minitime2/2/2012, 7:56 pm

Smile faded. "Ha. Only if you knew the half of it."
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out at the Amphitheatre   Hanging Out at the Amphitheatre - Page 30 Icon_minitime2/2/2012, 7:57 pm

I raised and eyebrow and smirked, "I see...would you mind sharing this said half of it?" I asked with a playful grin.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out at the Amphitheatre   Hanging Out at the Amphitheatre - Page 30 Icon_minitime2/2/2012, 8:01 pm

I took a breath, and darted my eyes around to make sure no one else was looking. I took a breath of relief when there wasn't. "I'm a child of.... chaos."
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out at the Amphitheatre   Hanging Out at the Amphitheatre - Page 30 Icon_minitime2/2/2012, 8:03 pm

I took in the information and replied, "Ah that destructive void that created Geae and Ouranous...?" I asked, already knowing the answer. I then grinned and said, "Well not a shock, you were always an expert at raising chaos when you were a little girl Rue."
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out at the Amphitheatre   Hanging Out at the Amphitheatre - Page 30 Icon_minitime2/2/2012, 8:06 pm

I let out another small smile, "Well, that's what it seems like."
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out at the Amphitheatre   Hanging Out at the Amphitheatre - Page 30 Icon_minitime2/2/2012, 8:10 pm

I smiled back at her and stared into her eyes...I wasn't sure what I should say.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out at the Amphitheatre   Hanging Out at the Amphitheatre - Page 30 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hanging Out at the Amphitheatre
Page 30 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 33 ... 37  Next