Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hanging Out at the Amphitheatre

Go down 
+17
Supa Kawaii Twiggy
ML
Kasi
Hammah
Dexter
PeetaMellark
Gir
Liz
Carrie Beary
Stormageddeon
Little Miss Laugh
Evimero
Ani
Bob
Swishalicious
Rave Girl
Dovah
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37  Next
AuthorMessage
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

Location : If I told you? Well... that would be a big mess to clean up.

Hanging Out at the Amphitheatre - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out at the Amphitheatre   Hanging Out at the Amphitheatre - Page 36 Icon_minitime2/28/2013, 12:38 am

Suddenly Emery looked at the Hawaiian guy, her hair turning a dark shade of red.
"Pray tell, what is so bad about being Greek? For all you know I could be Egyptian."
She backed up slowly to stand in between the Aphrodite girl and the blonde boy. Emery's lips pressed into a thin line. If he pissed her off again, she would smile showing identical teeth to his. Emery was also very aware of the sword bouncing back and forth between hands. Her temper was very thin today and she would prefer to avoid a fight.
Back to top Go down
Shade
Big Three Demigod
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out at the Amphitheatre   Hanging Out at the Amphitheatre - Page 36 Icon_minitime2/28/2013, 1:21 am

"Ah yes, Im sorry I forgot Aphrodite's children are terrible fighters. I guess it wouldn't be very useful for flower children like yourself." It was a low blow to be sure, but once angered Sharks were not easy to calm back down and like then he too had their anger as well as his fathers. Who do you think creates the tidal waves in Hawaii in the first place? It certainly isn't some surfer God that was for sure. He chuckled at the girls quick defense "the fact that you are so quick to defend them is what gives you away truly. But t isn't just the Greek, The Egyptians and Nords are all just as bad. You all think you're so high and mighty just because your the big three, the three Mythologies everyone knows about...that you can do whatever you please." He moved his hair out of his eyes as he finished his sentence. "And it so sickens me. Have you ever seen a shark attack, seen the wounds it leaves, the marks left from the teeth? No? Well it's quite fascinating..." Rey whispered slowly leaving off the end of what he was saying, like it fell off a cliff before it came out.
Back to top Go down
http://www.camp-demititan.freeforumshosting.info/forum.htm
Rave Girl
Minor God
Rave Girl

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out at the Amphitheatre   Hanging Out at the Amphitheatre - Page 36 Icon_minitime2/28/2013, 1:29 am

"There is so many better thins I could be doing right now. Yet I'm stuck arguing with a small minded Hawaiian." I say glaring at him hoping this meant the girl was on my side.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out at the Amphitheatre   Hanging Out at the Amphitheatre - Page 36 Icon_minitime2/28/2013, 2:00 am

Emerson stood next to the Aphrodite girl and smiled displaying shark's teeth identical to Rey's.
"Well then, good to know were you stand,"Her hair turned a deeper shade of red almost black. "As for a shark attack, I am very well versed in them."
She raised her chin in defiance to the boy who needed to be taken down a notch. Her body tingled with unspent energy.
Back to top Go down
Shade
Big Three Demigod
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out at the Amphitheatre   Hanging Out at the Amphitheatre - Page 36 Icon_minitime2/28/2013, 9:58 am

“So you could be but here you stay, all it takes is a step or two away and you are home free but instead you stay trying to defend whatever sense of honor it is you have.” He spoke towards the first girl then listening to the second one speak again he grinned cracking his knuckles. “Then you must know that once they begin…they aren’t so easy to stop.” As soon as the p escaped his lips his hands flew down to his left side and right ankle, grabbing his two daggers he threw them into the air and then catching them sent them hurtling towards the girls. There was one Celestial Bronze Shark tooth dagger for the both of them. If the girl whose hair color constantly changed wanted to get involved in this little skirmish then so be it, she too would be taken down as a casualty of war. It was soon to be a…. feeding frenzy.
Back to top Go down
Rave Girl
Minor God
Rave Girl

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out at the Amphitheatre   Hanging Out at the Amphitheatre - Page 36 Icon_minitime2/28/2013, 11:30 am

I yank the war hammer off y back and use it as a shield to deflect the dagger. I then rip the cb battle ax off my back and swing it at him. These weapons were practically the only reason I had any arm strength they are heavy but affective.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out at the Amphitheatre   Hanging Out at the Amphitheatre - Page 36 Icon_minitime2/28/2013, 11:39 am

Emery didn't flinch when the daggers came hurtling towards them. Instead they stopped, about six inches from her nose. Then without touching them, the daggers flipped over to point at Rey and hurtled back at him with a much more intense velocity than they had when Rey had thrown them.
"Oops," She mocked.
Back to top Go down
Shade
Big Three Demigod
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out at the Amphitheatre   Hanging Out at the Amphitheatre - Page 36 Icon_minitime2/28/2013, 12:04 pm

"Such a big weapon for such a little girl, how ever do use those two handed weapons?" Rey asked in a snide remark as he easily swerved to the side around the bulky and slow battle axe. They were both two handed weapons so he had nothing to worry about having to dodge both of the weapons at the same time. The other girl though, she would prove to be more of a problem. Telekenesis was always tricky business, especially when the user was well versed and had control over said powers. With a quick grab his hand swung out to grab the end of the dagger and caught it in his hands. Not without first cutting himself of course too. "Such interesting powers, I wonder which parent it is you claim ownership too? Hecate, she's magic yes? Maybe Isis, or maybe one of those many air gods?" He asked turning the dagger back to normal then sweeping down to the ground and picking up the other dagger; slicing both of then at an angle towards the two girls legs. Upon doing so he used the roll to push himself back upon his feet and out of swinging range.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out at the Amphitheatre   Hanging Out at the Amphitheatre - Page 36 Icon_minitime2/28/2013, 10:57 pm

Emerson seeing this grabbed the other girl by the wrist and lept into the air, effectively dodging the blow. Black leathery wings sprouted from her shoulders and she spread those wide giving them a higher air.
"Keep guessing Shark boy," She snarled displaying her shark teeth.
Her wings weren't their usual golden white eagle wings, showing she was pissed.
Back to top Go down
Rave Girl
Minor God
Rave Girl

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out at the Amphitheatre   Hanging Out at the Amphitheatre - Page 36 Icon_minitime3/1/2013, 12:52 am

I got ripped off my feet by the one girl and realized she sprouted wings. "Nice, I think we could get along.
Back to top Go down
Shade
Big Three Demigod
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out at the Amphitheatre   Hanging Out at the Amphitheatre - Page 36 Icon_minitime3/1/2013, 5:54 pm

"Keep guessing you say? That I can certainly do. Shape shifting suggests an illegitimate child of Artemis, but I doubt that you Greeks count your sense of 'honor' so highly." He mused to himself laughinv as it slowly started to rain, then fell into a downpour. "About time the gods decided to even the playing field." He said with a grin as water from the water rain began to compress into a pressurized stream behind the two girls."You aren't the only one with powers angel ." He called out to the girl as the water rocketed towards the girl with the wings, intended to knock her down or make her wings too wet to fly.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out at the Amphitheatre   Hanging Out at the Amphitheatre - Page 36 Icon_minitime3/1/2013, 8:57 pm

"I wouldn't even go near Artemis, keep guessing fish boy." She said landing and the wings shrank into her back. Emerson got drenched and stumbled forward a few steps. She pushed her hair out of the way of her face. Her teeth had formed back into her regular human teeth.
"Oh? You think I am an angel? I am flattered, but trust me, I am more of a demon."
Back to top Go down
Rave Girl
Minor God
Rave Girl

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out at the Amphitheatre   Hanging Out at the Amphitheatre - Page 36 Icon_minitime3/3/2013, 3:35 am

I slowly walked away just wanting to watch this. It reminded me of the action movies me and my friends would watch.
Back to top Go down
Shade
Big Three Demigod
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out at the Amphitheatre   Hanging Out at the Amphitheatre - Page 36 Icon_minitime3/3/2013, 7:41 pm

Watching her turn back 'human' was interesting to say the least but it was to be expected. He didn't truly believe she would be able to keep the powers up forever, no one could it seemed. The rain around them made for a slippery battle field but it also evened the playing field. It was not just two on one anymore now it was two on many. In his mind at least, because now he could attack from any direction he wanted. "A demon you say? Baby I've seen demons and you certainly are not one." He said with a chuckle sending a blast of water out at the two of them again and then diving to pick up his sword. Upon grabbing it he turned and slashed at the blonde's stomach.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out at the Amphitheatre   Hanging Out at the Amphitheatre - Page 36 Icon_minitime3/3/2013, 8:14 pm

Well this was some bizarre flirting. Emerson flashed him a smile, "I will take that compliment to heart."
The water blow missed her completely as she rolled to the side. Bounding back up to her feet. She reached for her sword across her back and draws it.
"Here fishy, I wanna play too." She gives him a pout face.
Back to top Go down
Shade
Big Three Demigod
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out at the Amphitheatre   Hanging Out at the Amphitheatre - Page 36 Icon_minitime3/5/2013, 6:51 pm

Rolling his eyes, a snarl escaped Rey's lips as he spun his sword forward to face the girl and tapping it on the ground he shot forward towards her. When he was in range for his sword to actually do some damage he slashed out at her chest. Using the rain and the water to his advantage he shot a stream out at her back trying to send her forward into the sword's arch and thus onto the hooked shark tooth blade. It was a simple tactic to be sure but it might just work if nothing went wrong of course, he was no true water child and so he could already feel the mental strain from using the water powers. "You asked for it." He called out to her with a grin still plastered on his face.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out at the Amphitheatre   Hanging Out at the Amphitheatre - Page 36 Icon_minitime3/5/2013, 9:04 pm

Emerson grinned and parried all the blows flawlessly. During this action the hot sun decided to come back out. Out of the corner of her eye she saw the water barreling towards her and using her mind she altered the course of the water and it missed her by a few millimeters and was roaring strait at Rey. She flicked her sword in a lazy attack.
Back to top Go down
Rave Girl
Minor God
Rave Girl

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out at the Amphitheatre   Hanging Out at the Amphitheatre - Page 36 Icon_minitime3/6/2013, 1:35 am

This was great. This was pure entertainment. I wish I had some popcorn. This was only missing one thing....ROMANCE! I try and use my power that the next time those to make ye contact they'll fall in love. 'Come on baby mama wants a new couple'
Back to top Go down
Shade
Big Three Demigod
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out at the Amphitheatre   Hanging Out at the Amphitheatre - Page 36 Icon_minitime3/6/2013, 5:11 pm

((Only goin to say she deflects the slash and moves away from the punch, but their hands somehow connect from her deflecting so Des' powers come into effect. If this is not alright by you let me know.))

Of course the rain decided to fade away and the sun shown threw the clouds just when things were starting to get interesting. No matter this girl would certainly not win this encounter, and the blonde would be next of course but she wouldn't be as much fun as this Greek was. This Greek had actually put up somewhat of a fight but Rey deemed it was time to end the petty fight.

Raising his blade he sliced through the water, it spewing onto either sides of him. While the left stream of course shot back at the blonde. He raced forward and faked a stab at her midsection, and at last second redirected to a slash underneath her right ribs. All the while a left hook soared out at her ribs from the other side.

But of course she dodged, she dodged the punch and the slash didn't touch skin only metal. He pressed his fist up upon hers and pushed back with all his strength. He may not be able to outmaneuver her but he could certainly overpower her and that was what he planned on doing. That was of course until he regained his footing and allowed his eyes to rest upon her beauty. He was unsure of how he hadn't noticed it before, perhaps because she wasn't usually his type, of maybe it was the way the ray's of the sun reflected off of her rain soaked body but she was truly magnificent.

Lowering his sword ever so slightly the Beast looked down upon Beauty and gave a half bow, never taking his eyes away, and asked for forgiveness. "I truly am sorry for attacking you my dear, I had no right to do so and do so hope you'll forgive me." The words ushering out of his mouth were not his own, as he could never bring himself to say such things to a Greek but... They were at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out at the Amphitheatre   Hanging Out at the Amphitheatre - Page 36 Icon_minitime3/6/2013, 10:10 pm

Emery's gold and caramel colored wings erupted out of her shoulders and she launched herself in the air to avoid those attacks. She landed on one of the benches, her wings half way between furled and unfurled. She was soaked to the skin and her shirt was sticking to her. Then she started to feel funny. Like some one was egging her to fall head over heals for fish breath. She glanced at the child of Aphrodite, arching an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Rave Girl
Minor God
Rave Girl

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out at the Amphitheatre   Hanging Out at the Amphitheatre - Page 36 Icon_minitime3/6/2013, 10:18 pm

I give her a confused look making it look pretty convincing that I don't know what's going on. On the inside though I was jumping for joy water boy was already falling victim
Back to top Go down
Shade
Big Three Demigod
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out at the Amphitheatre   Hanging Out at the Amphitheatre - Page 36 Icon_minitime3/8/2013, 12:54 am

Rey was unsure of why he was feeling this way all of a sudden but it was like nothing he had ever felt before, it was an odd sensation and one he wasn’t used to. He suddenly had feelings for this Greek girl, when just moments before he had been ready to rip her to shreds. He looked down at himself in a puddle of water on the ground looking to see if it was truly his reflection that looked back. But, it was, his breath taking face, minus the shark teeth of course, looked back at him as he looked into it. Turning his attention back up to the her he gave her a once over trying to find out what he was so interested in all of a sudden, and what he was feeling.

“I would like to wonder what this is I am feeling, and why it is I am feeling this way…please tell me?” He asked looking at Emery expectantly, she would tell him yes? He hoped so; he liked the way her voice sounded. At least, now he did a couple of minutes he couldn’t stand the way her voice sounded or any part of her for that matter. She was a good for nothing Greek and that was how it was supposed to be. But, but now, now he wasn’t so sure what to believe, his head was being messed with and he didn’t like it but she was nice to look at. The shark boy was confused and confusion didn’t always go to well with sharks, sometimes they lashed out at the things that were confusing him unexpectedly. Especially when it came to whatever this sensation was…a sensation he had never felt before.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out at the Amphitheatre   Hanging Out at the Amphitheatre - Page 36 Icon_minitime3/8/2013, 1:50 am

"No idea," Emery said, glaring at Des now. Emery knew what godly gifts felt like and this felt like one of them. Slowly her hair faded back to Auburn and she glanced back at Rey. He seemed so lost and confused. He was cute even though he seemed distressed. WHAT? NO! She mentally shook her head. "Maybe it's because you never gave me a chance. Assumed I was some nasty Greek. True some of us are nasty but not all of us."
Back to top Go down
Rave Girl
Minor God
Rave Girl

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out at the Amphitheatre   Hanging Out at the Amphitheatre - Page 36 Icon_minitime3/9/2013, 2:53 pm

"I should go you two probably;y want some alone time," I said then headed to the door
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out at the Amphitheatre   Hanging Out at the Amphitheatre - Page 36 Icon_minitime3/9/2013, 3:06 pm

"No, you don't," Emery snagged the back of the Aphrodite girl's shirt. "Remove you love charm. Don't even bother denying it, I know magic when I feel it."
She said darkly, with an evident 'or I will remove all of your toes' tone
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out at the Amphitheatre   Hanging Out at the Amphitheatre - Page 36 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hanging Out at the Amphitheatre
Page 36 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37  Next